Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (30299 Views)

How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by autodoctor: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Food is ready for the tribalists. Oya
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
NCAN Ogun State Chapter reporting live......!

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Oracle16(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Oracle16(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please tell my people to stop doing drugs.... There is no short cut to success. It runs in our DNA to be hardworking, but the few of us will not listen.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by biznessben(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
I just came to ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by techlorddsblog: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
whem they hang them, Nigerians start screaming
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ati ko ifanle, ifa tinje.

No be last week that they offed 2 or 3?

Anyhoos, we have tallied this in the Los Angeles office.

5 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by bakynes(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Someone once told me the reason why many igbos oppose Buhari's presidency is because many of them are into criminal and fradulaent activities. It is now i reason with what he said. Countries like South Africa can now differentiate among the tribes in Nigeria. So they know which tribe is involved in criminal activities in their country.

7 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by cr80vity(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
na only.Nigerians waka.come...at wk, 4 @ Indonesia
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by biggz82: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Igbo!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Beremx:
hmmmm!! grin

NCAN Alaba Rago branch present!! grin
you must be a resident of okokomaiko grin
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by dermmy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
falcon01:
what is wrong with nigerians

Drug grin
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by dermmy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
jerryadigun:
i am only on this thread to read the news and not for name checking.
Say NO to tribalism.

Why u no won check names? Even devil sef they check names na e make him dey enter only igbo people for this kind of job grin

4 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by rhymaholic: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
My Igbo brothers keep taking this "get rich or die trying" phrase to another level.

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by ImperialYoruba: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Name checkers association of nairaland

Well, We know that even if the nigerian is an half cast, he would be related to Igbo grin grin grin

True talk!

You never hear of Musa Negondu Gowon? The son of Yakubu Gowon and Edith Ike Okongwu...just as you said, that half Ibo gene led the boy to crime and 22yrs in lock up. Sad to hear son of a prominent Head of State ended like that, but no be him, na the gene. grin

6 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by nijanigga: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Proffdada said;
"Some are still peddling drugs as we speak and some are motivated to peddle drugs undecided"
I quoted him saying,some of the ipods will think that their own juju go work,just 2 or 3 days ago, now see another bigoted flat headed ipod,he might have heard about the other ipods executed in Indonesia still went ahead with business as usual.The Indian govt should send him to Indonesia for appropriate punishment,he won't have time for negative criticism.Anuofia.

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by ImperialYoruba: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has arrested a 38-year-old man, Godfrey Nwoye, at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, for concealing 1.283 kilogrammes of cannabis sativa inside garri on his way to Guangzhou, China.
Mr. Nwoye, who hails from Ukpommili Village in Dunukofia Local Government Area of Anambra State, said he wanted to sell the cannabis in China and use the proceeds to buy goods.
Another suspect, Samuel Anele, a commercial tricycle rider aboard a flight to Bombay, India, was arrested with 4.892 kilogrammes of methamphetamine, the NDLEA said in a statement Wednesday.
Mr. Anele, 45, and other suspects were arrested for offences ranging from concealing illicit drugs in their luggage to ingesting the drugs, according to the NDLEA said.
The suspects were arrested on their way to Turkey, China, and Hong Kong with 8.876kg of various narcotic drugs.
“The suspects are helping our team of investigators,” said Nsikak-Abasi Udoh, NDLEA commander at the Enugu Airport.
Mr. Anele was caught with 4.892kg concealed in false bottom of his luggage aboard an Ethiopian Airline on the Enugu-Addis Ababa-Bombay route.
“Life is not fair to me. Every day it is one problem after another and the money I earn is not enough,” said Mr. Anele, from Ichi village, Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State.
“It was frustration that made me to smuggle drugs. They promised me that the drug has been properly hidden and that when I return they will pay me the sum of one million naira.
“At the airport, my bag was searched and the drug detected. Now I am now left alone to suffer.”
The other suspects, Emmanuel Chukwuebuka, was caught with 1.293kg of cocaine on his way to Istanbul, Turkey; and Eric Ukaeji was found with 1.408kg of cocaine on his way to Hong Kong.
Mr. Chukwuebuka, 31, hails from Ezioko in Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State. He ingested 1.293kg of substances that tested positive for cocaine. He was to depart Enugu to Istanbul through Addis Ababa on an Ethiopian Airline flight.
His reason for trafficking in drugs was to raise more money for his business, according to the NDLEA.
The suspect said that he would have received US$ 3,000 on arrival in Turkey. He is married with a child.
Mr. Ukaeji, 43, who hails from Ajali in Orumba Local Government Area of Anambra State ingested cocaine weighing 1.408 kilograms.
His route is Enugu-Addis Ababa-Hong Kong on an Ethiopian Airline, the NDLEA said.
Mr. Ukaeji said that he wanted to raise money for his business and the treatment of his sick daughter.
“I used to buy clothes from Hong Kong. I am married with three children. I dropped out of school in Junior Secondary class 3,” said Mr. Ukaeji.
“They promised to pay me 5,000 dollars on delivery in Hong Kong which I would have used to buy goods.”
Ahmadu Giade, the NDLEA Chairman, said that the Agency would continue to step up security checks at the nation’s entry and exit points.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/184795-ndlea-arrests-nigerians-travelling-to-china-turkey-others-with-illicit-drugs.html

All three suspects na Ibo.
30% of convicts executed in Indonesia last week were Nigerians, of these 100% are Ibos.

Yanminri and crime.....na so dem be cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
It is sad, but the category of the "opportune" in Nigeria is the primary reason for all the ills in this country. I am talking to Nairalanders who are educated enough to use the Internet, Mature enough to get a paying job or becoming self-employed.. YES YOU. you have all braved the odds to get what the common man lacks so severely... the OPPORTUNITY to change your fortunes by the grit of your teeth and the sweat of your brow. still yet... you allow mongrels and illiterate cows continue to delude you and destroy your destinies with knee-jerk unsustainable policies, lies and fake promises.. from Shehu Shagari to GEJ. you have all had the benefit of history to make the right decisions, to understand the lowly and inane logic used by the illiterate cows called Political God-fathers and Interest Groups and Tribal Vultures. We continue to look as fundamental structures have been destroyed from Social Systems - Health, Education, Housing etc.. we keep recycling our logic over the past 5+ years without any good progress.. we keep failing to ACT.. instead we fight among ourselves while they laugh at us.
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by BrokenTV: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
slap1:

Hehe. Ihe nke a sef. Umu nnaa always representing.
O sigbo mu huru page ah, a magoru na oga abu Umunna.
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Jalinco: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
With the recent trend of arrest for various crimes, you will just wake up one day to find out Indonesia have arrested all our Biafra brothers

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by PrivateInvestig: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
NCAN, Eleme Province 1
Na dem.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by CloudResident(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Seeing that initial cap embarassedtion,anyone surprised it eventually turned out to be an Igbo man?abeg no fall my hand o grin
Lest you care to know..the average Igbo does not see all these crimes a big deal.
Sentiments apart,my question is must it always be Igbo..? Chaii! angry

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
When the smartness of the teaming Igbo youths are not being harnessed locally because of Nepotism, what to you expect?. A section of them will definitely fall into wrong hands.
Government should create opportunities. I know my people. They hate being Idle.
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by jneutron4000: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
1stCitizen:
A socio-cultural group like Ohaneze Ndigbo should declare a state of emergency on this issue and start a proper sensitization campaign through families, village meetings and town hall meetings to curtail this epidemic. Rather they are more interested in politics.

Until Ohaneze starts showing seriousness by acting.....the name checking continues
how are we sure that Ohaneze is no pushing things too grin because this thing dey their blood

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by mart2k(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by FarukuWadata12(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
omusiliyu:
Nigeria Association of Name Checkers in Diaspora (NANCD).
United Arab Emirate Branch, Behind Dubai Airport Free zone metro station opposite Burj Khalifa, Dubai.

Report:

These set of people has damaged our image in UAE and other Asian countries. They use to call us all sort of names..

Umu igbo please stop this shameful act.

I was currently chatting with a woman on Facebook from UK, she told me that Nigerians has bad reputation and that she cannot trust a single one of them. I was disgruntled by her remarks, I felt like even blocking her that time until I realised it wasn't her fault, that's how some of our fellow country folks have disgraced us in the eyes of the world. But I have tried to convince her that not all Nigerians were swindlers as perceived globally. There was a small portion of people who were tarnishing our image worldwide. And there was many good Nigerians who she would not resist once she got to know them, she was just unlucky to counter those fraudulents people in Nigeria and it isn't fair to judge all Nigerians because of the offences of few Nigerians....

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by AkumahTalk(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
[size=16pt]"Umu Drugs"[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by gretblue: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
jneutron4000:
how are we sure that Ohaneze is no pushing things too grin because this thing dey their blood
Ohaneze will prefer to play politics of bitterness instead of addressing the moral decadence in the society.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by Beremx(f): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
you must be a resident of okokomaiko grin
no i am not. smiley
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by jerryadigun: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
isan:
are u sure cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by saidu10: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
D way u guys reason sometimes surprise me,some sort of disgruntled element in d society comit a crime nd all wat u guys are afta is there tribe or name.some of u commit a more dastardly act only dat u haven't been cut.pls say no to tribalism,let's nt prejudice becloud our sense of reasonin.
Re: Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking by good4love: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Northwest branch reporting >> our Igbo people has done it again!!..awon Omo Iran Kiran..mtchewwwww

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uber Driver Nearly Jumps Into Lagoon In Lagos Over N90K Debt. Photos / Cameronian Man Stung By Hundreds Of Bees In Shocking Broad Daylight Attack / EFCC Arrests Muhammed Audu 'For Fraud'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.