Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) (1613 Views)

Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / PHOTOS: Fayose Performs Miracle, Made Cripple Man Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by faroukfahima(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2016

The Ekiti state governor 'Pastor Fayose' ..According to reports allegedly prayed and ordered a crippled man to stand and walk, and he did..You just gotta believe it. Lol

More photos below

http://www.forumspotz.ng/photos-pastor-fayose-performs-miracle-orders-crippled-man-to-walk/

http://www.forumspotz.ng/photos-pastor-fayose-performs-miracle-orders-crippled-man-to-walk/

1 Like

Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by HungerBAD: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pastor indeed.

500 Naira only that is what he gave this man from the pictures,and in an ironic faith,Fayose received Billions that was transported via a private Jet.

He stole almost 2 Billion Naira,but gave back 500 Naira to the people he is ruling.

Greedy thief.

2 Likes

Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pastor Ayodele Peter Fayose! The peoples governor, we are solidly behind you, no weapon form against u will proper, including the presidency, dey shall scatter!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
HungerBAD:
Pastor indeed.

500 Naira only that is what he gave this man from the pictures,and in an ironic faith,Fayose received Billions that was transported via a private Jet.

He stole almost 2 Billion Naira,but gave back 500 Naira to the people he is ruling.

Greedy thief.
[/s]

I hate apc, propaganda everyday, why cant you be patient till 2018 when the governor finishies his tenure and den u charge him to court and let the court find him guilty, rather u are always online 24/7 accusing him, running frm thread to thread!

Propagada is ur second name!

4 Likes

Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pastor grin cheesy grin grin

Now I believe this guy should be in the Nollywood cheesy

I wonder how fascinating he must be to God.

God will be like: when did I create this human?
Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by Nkonadi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thats a normal person that postrated down to greet him.. Not a cripple..
Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by CACAWA(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
You have been singing since 2005, dressing as bad as you can, hoping to blow like Wizkid....did you come with 2 teachers? okay.

Hey....you too...you have been playing football since 1995, feeling as good as Drogba....hoping to blow like Messi...you were not informed too? okay...

Peak milk said that "it's in you", Breast Milk said that "it's for you"...you didn't ask what they were referring to...but you continued drinking...okay...continue..no problem.

If the whole world gathers to deceive you my brother..saying you should not stress yourself because your own T.Y Bello is on the way, will you keep quiet?

hmmm....there is God o...

Let me advise you, it's still better for people to deceive you than for you to deceive yourself.

...look here...the secret to your success in life is in your house. Yes! that same house you have lived in, for decades....the key to your "blowing" is right at the corner, search for it, find it...discover your talent and stop trying to fake it....what most times, we don't understand..is that....it is those things we think won't sell, that end up selling and blowing....why? because everyone thought the same and abandoned it.
Let us look at a simple example...fried fish. Yes.....common fried fish my brother....if you love it...and you can do it....do it and see how it will blow you into success. Today...how many eateries do fried fish...the type the road side mama used to do, coated in flour mix? it used to be our delight...coming back from high school on a hot sunny day...until suya became affordable..then...mr biggs, tantalizers, chicken republic...chicken century..etc....now...it is so hard to find that kind of fried fish in the neighbourhood. The so-called fish from some fast food outlets is that big expensive one ( tilapia ), very peppered and grilled....it is like a punishment trying to eat it. Or their local competitors who grill fresh fish (cat fish)...and pepper it like mad...what impetus!!!
My dear...I would normally love a wrap of crispy fried fish, coated in flour mix and scintillate with yaji and table salt, garnished with sliced tomatoes, cabbage and onions. Supported by a handful of potato fries and ketch up. Yes o...you are welcome to offer a neatly packed take-away bowl of vitamin A Garri plus sugar, with some ice cubes....start home delivery services and be dazzled how many converts you will have....who no like better thing?
What are we talking about... you don't even need a shop...distribute your flyer showing them the picture of what we are talking about..include a number to call for home delivery and create a network of neatly dressed and trusted okada riders who can help with the delivery....and let's meet in the next 5 years to discuss...
that was just an example.
But...let me say this:
If your road is not rough, then you are going down...a smooth road is only good for sliding....in climbing higher, what we need is a rough terrain... for friction...to be able to grip and hold firm.
May your road be rough...Godspeed.
Message to the Nigerian Youth
Culled from the book: Sa'eed Of Nuclear

1 Like

Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by CltrAltDel: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
IVORY2009:
Pastor Ayodele Peter Fayose! The peoples governor, we are solidly behind you, no weapon form against u will proper, including the presidency, dey shall scatter!!
[/s]
Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by oteneaaron(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
In the second Picture, that man on white long sleeve shirt was like...:

" Baba Fayose.....this your drama is going to be a hit oo.....see how you haf turned to baba TB"

Welcome to Nigeria Folks!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by CliffordOrji: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by handysuzy(f): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
All hail the pastor FAYOSE grin
Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by Idrhas(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pastor Fayothief
Re: 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) by chefremy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

I hate apc, propaganda everyday, why cant you be patient till 2018 when the governor finishies his tenure and den u charge him to court and let the court find him guilty, rather u are always online 24/7 accusing him, running frm thread to thread!

Propagada is ur second name!
did you just said 'court'.nigeria court is useless just as nigeria is.if he bribe those lawyers and judge the case don settle....when did he even turn to peter sef, that he is healing the criple?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari At It Again: Family Now Represent Nigeria At UNGA / IPOB Blasts Ebonyi People For Ignoring Biafra Protest / BREAKING: Senate Asks SGF To Resign Over ‘mismanagement’ Of IDP Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.