Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) (2361 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by jamesibor: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Is this tweet appropriate?

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by sarrki(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
K
Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by jamesibor: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2016

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by jamesibor: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Contd.

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by Mayor21(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Confused government ever

4 Likes

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by tritt(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Something is definitely not right about these govt.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by eph12(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
So it's not Jonathan government anymore? grin

10 Likes

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by mightyokwy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Confused set of old men.

6 Likes

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by Fedayeen02: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ok
Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
unbelievable

5 Likes

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by Fedayeen02: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is the worst government I've ever seen

6 Likes

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by tomquest: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Can a government get any worse than this?
This is the benchmark courtesy of the Dullards of Aso Rock...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by Pavarottii(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
And there's ur change. smiley

7 Likes

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by HtwoOw: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
See the names of those replying the tweet!!!

Because APC was there 2 years ago when boko haram declared caliphate
Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by ucheJB: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
shehu should apologize immediately

4 Likes

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by MasterJayJay: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
I guess you can't comprehend the post of Garba Shehu. You are only interested in those that are replying his tweets. Thousands have already starved to death under Buhari's tenure. undecided

Now sit down, let me make it clear to you. What Garba Shehu is saying is that the APC led government should not be blamed for those starving to death in IDP camps.

Why was APC voted into power?
Answer: To pass the blame to others and neglect its responsibilities.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by ckmayoca: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

Yes we ve seen the names.. they r nigerian names from the major tribes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by ideology(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hahaha, Nigerians una never see anything.

What you sow, you will reap, one of the greatest natural laws...

4 Likes

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by drss2(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
how come idps ar well fed under boko captivity n dying of hunger under govt care i thought dem buari say him win boko war
dis govt is d most useless, directionless n irresponsible govt eva in d history of d universe.

9 Likes

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by wowmenow: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
It is clear now that Buhari ask boko haram to attack the United Nations officials last week

Buhari want to use the idp camp to spend our Niger delta oyel money on them

3 Likes

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by idupaul: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
It's Boko Haram turn to be blamed ...Didnt know Boko Haram was the one running IDP camps

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by sCun: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
I am sure if you go to his Twitter page, you will find Yoruba muslims defending him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by idupaul: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Buhari destroys everything he touches even refugees

8 Likes

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by ASL33: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
sCun:
I am sure if you go to his Twitter page, you will find Yoruba muslims defending him.
No need for this. Muslims also attacked him going by the names there. I beleive almost all eyes are clear now.
Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by Ekehwinz: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
God should deliver his people from this confusion asap.

1 Like

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by freeze001(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

DabullIT this is completely low even for u with ur slavish mentality. So what about the names? I know u couldn't pursue that sick line of reasoning because u could see clearly that a lot more people across all divides are beginning to perceive that which d SS n SE saw clearly and rejected hence d 5% remark by ur lord n master.

Continue o! If u have a sick child at home, don't take responsibility and act o! Tell the child to blame d malaria or even d teeth wey dey grow wey give am fever. As the child's health deteriorates, when they ask why didn't go to the hospital u tell them that they should blame d malaria not u who owes a duty of care to such a child.

Even Garba Shehu in his unrelieved stupidity said d FG is not to blame u came n turned it to partisan matter. Tufiakwa!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by jamesibor: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lalasticlala, is this not FP worthy?
Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by RZArecta(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
[s]See the names of those replying the tweet!!!

Because APC was there 2 years ago when boko haram declared caliphate[/s]
infantile drivel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by porka: 12:08am On Aug 02, 2016
The 'defeated' Boko Haram has now been engaged to run the IDP camps by Buhari's government. -Garba Shehu, 2016
Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2016
I feel like smashing my fone on the floor after listening to garbageba shehu
Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by Blackfire(m): 1:26am On Aug 02, 2016
*listerning and dancing to dan maria music*
*views thread*.
Walahi sai baba.
Dan burobanka waillers.
Buhari i must rule me till 2023 fa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man Inside Me Is Dead Already, Imprisonment Or Death Means Nothing To Me / Nigeria To Join Aircraft Producing Nations: Minister Of Aviation / NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.