Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (29821 Views)

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
your bf is a zombie
shey na crase dey ur head? you don't have respect abi?,you that your father voted for apc, will you go and call him a zombie like that?
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Fedayeen02: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
2dugged:
shey na crase dey ur head? you don't have respect abi?,you that your father voted for apc, will you go and call him a zombie like that?
No. Are you going nuts also?
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
No. Are you going nuts also?
e clear say your head dey touch small, swerve, make I nor use this hunger eye take enter you this afternoon
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by alaskido(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
You this senior Liar of Nigeria. The CHANGE has dealt with me terribly. The last time I visited my parents in the village, they hardly could recognise me. My eating pattern is now 0-1-0. I do not use generator anymore. I take the bus to work. I am being owed 4 months salary. My kids school fees have been increased. I can go on and on.
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Fedayeen02: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
2dugged:
e clear say your head dey touch small, swerve, make I nor use this hunger eye take enter you this afternoon
if you meet me you can't talk
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
if you meet me you can't talk
because you look like a bouncer?, if you don't look like a bouncer be rest assured I can say all this things face to face,or are you are woman beater that would rather use your fist instead of your brain?
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Fedayeen02: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
2dugged:
because you look like a bouncer?, if you don't look like a bouncer be rest assured I can say all this things face to face,or are you are woman beater that would rather use your fist instead of your brain?
beat you? I've never lay hands on a gal before when I've got a beautiful girl that i want to be a fine woman.

Your blood is hot.
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
beat you? I've never lay hands on a gal before when I've got a beautiful girl that i want to be a fine woman.

Your blood is hot.
my blood is hot toward rude people, who quote people and insult them for fun
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
I came to read insults.
same here grin
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
liar muhammed abeg leave story for the Gods tell us when dollar-naira fight go end
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
liar muhammed
abeg leave story for the Gods
tell us when dollar-naira fight go end
i support una but thank God i neva voted for 12yrs i attained voting age,i for don go hire 'awon iya mi osoromoniga' for una
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by Frankiss44(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
2dugged:

Lol
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by DanielPop(m): 6:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Trying to cleanse yourself as an activist abi? Admit it! Una dive rock by campaigning on sentimental grounds! Now the works of your hand is manifesting and you are playing activist. What part of Buhari did the opposition not tell you before that election buh did you listen? No! You bought into lies from the pit of hell and now instead of apologising and restricting yourself to a voluntary vow of silence, you are now claiming activist! Hacktivist ko! Abegi!

undecided undecided
Beremx:
That's the most annoying part. I also ask the same.
I campaigned for this government, i will criticize when they go wrong. Simple!!
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by khadaffi(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2016
greatgod2012:

For me, I've been asking, but not yet gotten the answer.

Does it mean those that are at the helm of affairs up there do not know WHAT to do or they do not know HOW to go about what should be done.

Anyone with reasonable answer should please answer me.

Igboro o rerin at all at all. There is too much hardship on the land.

The answer is actually starring at you in the face just that you wouldn't like it. As they say "the truth can sometimes be bitter".
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by KINGinVAHALA: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
ajebuter:

That is the government you vigorously campaigned for.. Welcome to Reality 101..

Hi Sweet, I guess you are aware of the ongoing Mr nairaland contest? please I badly need your vote right now, voting is currently ongoing and it would end by 6pm.

just click on the link below to vote, then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/18#48147586

Thanks and expecting to see your vote as soon as possible.
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by KINGinVAHALA: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
castrokins:
Hey Lai
VOTE KINGinVAHALA AS MR NAIRALAND 2016

PLEASE NOTE THAT VOTING IS CURRENTLY ONGOING AND VOTING END'S BY 6pM, ONLY YOUR VOTE CAN TAKE HIM TO THE NEXT STAGE OF THE CONTEST, FINAL.

TO VOTE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND TYPE

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/41#48155013
Re: The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed by elsomm(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
greatgod2012:

Lol........

Coming from my own sister Berem!
Unbelievable!

Singing..................

Oro di huumm....
Oro p'esi je....
Oro di huuuummm.....

Lair Mohammed ti te po!
I quite admire Beremx. She's objective. Never sentimental.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) / All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) / APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.