Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,571 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) (56432 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Strikes Boko Haram In Tagoshe, Borno [VIDEO] / Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 1:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Nairasurplus:
Does it mean nairalanders are not staying in Arepo?
Since the rumour of air strike started, can't someone take a snap shot of after mate of air bombings and update us. This has put a doubt in our minds of authenticity and truth of the rumoured air strikes.
Nothing is happening. I can't even see it in national newspapers. I can only feel it in Nairaland. No body has been reported missing. But, I know my people will be worst hit if it is true. The grasses must suffer when two Elephants fight.
Smh

9 Likes

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by Iceking1(m): 1:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Jakumo:
That video clip was absolutely breathtaking. The drone footage of people running around near their canoes was of an exceptional clarity and resolution that could only mean that the drone was hovering VERY low, perhaps just high enough not to be heard or noticed. The footage of that one man who leaped aboard that blue boat and picked up a rifle or RPG was so crystal clear that one can be certain he was blown to pieces, along with many of his buddies, not long after that film was taken.

The production of the video was truly a masterwork of video editing, and it left me on the edge of my seat, waiting to see armed runners on the ground getting lit up as the birds rolled in for the attack, before, all to soon, the clip ended. Watching those airmen check out the battle plan in the accompanying still pictures, and then seeing them saddle up and taxi out for the day's sortie in the video clip, is an image that will undoubtedly inspire many a young Nigerian to sign up for the air force in the hopes of becoming a combat pilot.

These pictures and video clip add up to one fantastic, well crafted example of publicity that entertains while educating. Somebody in the Nigerian Air Force Public Relations Department deserves a pay raise and a pat on the shoulder for releasing this amazing glimpse into the lives of these highly trained sky warriors as they get airborne and set out to lock horns with seasoned swamp guerilla fighters lurking deep in the forest labyrinth, armed to the teeth.

Looking forward to seeing Part 2 of this amazing video account of war, when the chit kicks off and the ordnance starts to fly with reckless abandon Yeeeeeeeeehaaaw !
Wow your english. Awww am jealous

1 Like

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by shamecurls(m): 1:58am On Aug 02, 2016
[size=18pt]
QuotaSystem:
Coming to a creek near you. Great work boys!

Unfortunately for Indonesian firewoods and their Ijaw masters, this government cannot be blackmailed.

The long rope given to the militants by PMB has extended to its limit, instead of embracing the olive branch offered, the creek criminals decided to be obstinate and chose fireworks instead.

Sai Operation Awatse (everybody scatter)!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:00am On Aug 02, 2016
Jakumo:
That video clip was absolutely breathtaking. The drone footage of people running around near their canoes was of an exceptional clarity and resolution that could only mean that the drone was hovering VERY low, perhaps just high enough not to be heard or noticed. The footage of that one man who leaped aboard that blue boat and picked up a rifle or RPG was so crystal clear that one can be certain he was blown to pieces, along with many of his buddies, not long after that film was taken.

The production of the video was truly a masterwork of video editing, and it left me on the edge of my seat, waiting to see armed runners on the ground getting lit up as the birds rolled in for the attack, before, all to soon, the clip ended. Watching those airmen check out the battle plan in the accompanying still pictures, and then seeing them saddle up and taxi out for the day's sortie in the video clip, is an image that will undoubtedly inspire many a young Nigerian to sign up for the air force in the hopes of becoming a combat pilot.

These pictures and video clip add up to one fantastic, well crafted example of publicity that entertains while educating. Somebody in the Nigerian Air Force Public Relations Department deserves a pay raise and a pat on the shoulder for releasing this amazing glimpse into the lives of these highly trained sky warriors as they get airborne and set out to lock horns with seasoned swamp guerilla fighters lurking deep in the forest labyrinth, armed to the teeth.

Looking forward to seeing Part 2 of this amazing video account of war, when the chit kicks off and the ordnance starts to fly with reckless abandon Yeeeeeeeeehaaaw !

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Nice one boys kill them all.

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 2:09am On Aug 02, 2016
Your analysis made me watch the video and it was like seeing an american movie with those target marks and shiiii, what those dude needs to know is you cant mess with lagos state, they can keep turning their region to hell but not lasgidi
Jakumo:

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by tmxme(m): 2:12am On Aug 02, 2016
The third picture. That one at the extreme end(right) looks like falz. Is this the continuation of "soja go" video?
Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 2:13am On Aug 02, 2016
lmao, you wicked ooo, the "dorllad" (in his own English) was expecting them to release footage of dead bodies so they could masturbate on how cruel the government is and claim they lost their entire generation to the air strike
MrMcJay:

Your parents should have exchanged you for a sachet of TomTom at infancy. Your stupidity must be hereditary, this type cannot be contagious.

3 Likes

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by moyakz(m): 2:52am On Aug 02, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Unfortunately for Indonesian firewoods and their Ijaw masters, this government cannot be blackmailed.

The long rope given to the militants by PMB has extended to its limit, instead of embracing the olive branch offered, the creek criminals decided to be obstinate and chose fireworks instead.

keep day-dreaming!na 4 yorubas body army dey get power?where were the aircrafts b4?

1 Like

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by remexy(f): 3:15am On Aug 02, 2016
wowmenow:
I only see northern air force preparing to go kill the Yorubas in Lagos state

Stupid statement.

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by aresa: 3:23am On Aug 02, 2016
One thing I love about Yoruba people is their steadfastness and absolute resolve, no silly and idiotic tribal coloration of needed actions against criminal and destructive elements like we see in other troubled areas.

The only reason why they are not saying anything is simply because they know who is sponsoring the criminal acts and they know what the end game is going to be which is always FG negotiations, amnesty and billions of dollars flowing into the region, it's the same con game.

Even Edwin Clark who should be advocating strong action against these criminals is saying they are his children sand the FG have to appease them, meaning settle them.

This is the kind of rogue and fatally bankrupt leadership they have ion the Delta, even the of course useless and worthless GEJ, the former president from the same region is gyrating all over the place as he has no moral and civic duty to vigorously and openly deal with this issue in his backyard..

The leaders and elders in the Delta are so worthless and criminally negligent. Beats me how they tolerate and condone such lawlessness and criminality in their communities, the governors are mute, the elected representatives are completely mute and the local elders are nowhere to be found, even the twitter senator is still busy with irrelevant issues as he's not representing his combustive backyard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by Simeonnwabekz: 3:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Nairasurplus:
Walahi,
The militants are of afonja origins. They are disappointed for voting in a dorllad as their Kabiesi. She ti gbo, this failed kwontry is because of their betrayals.
The old pics did not show any clue to any bombardments. If at all there are air strikes, hmmmmmmm, the grasses must suffer.

See painment from a Samsung flatron lcd.

6 Likes

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by damon222: 4:34am On Aug 02, 2016
tempest02:
In as much as there are criminal elements there, there are definitely Nigerians there whose quest to source for daily bread placed them in that location.

The jets should have taken out the observation post and the AA guns, and ground forces and naval units would have done a more precise job.

I'm not expecting this type of success against the NDA...except the drones use thermal cameras for surveillance. They bomb at night, and I'm sure they camouflage into the environment.

They should stop tagging then ijaw militants...i won't be surprised is all ethnicity are represented there. Theres lots of hardship.
Buhari madness nor near there. If the degree of foolishness and madness is trusted, let him try the Izon settlements. His eye will cleared. He thinks avengers are like the yolobas.
Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by moyakz(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Simeonnwabekz:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Samsung flatron
we know your type!(eyan lie-mohammed)
Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by Simeonnwabekz: 4:41am On Aug 02, 2016
moyakz:

we know your type!(eyan lie-mohammed)

Get well soon.

3 Likes

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by moyakz(m): 4:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Simeonnwabekz:

Get well soon.
well,it takes one who has been sick for years,to know someone just getting ill,without necessarily seeing him/her live.i understand ur case bro.i just hope u get discharged soonest!
Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by moyakz(m): 4:58am On Aug 02, 2016
Simeonnwabekz:

I dont waste time on lunatics, you are only splashing smelly spit everywhere without making any sense. People with flat head are always senseless. Pathetic
don't take it too personal bro.i just have got answers for ur type.ask 'omenka'-ur king zombie-he knows me wella.have a nice day bro.
Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by sleekAfonja: 5:04am On Aug 02, 2016
millionaireman:
Booooo!!

Can anyone imagine Ghanian, French, British, Togolese Airforce throwing bombs and firing bullets from air into their citizens?
Boooooo!!!! Failed Kwontry, Boooooo!!!!

Nigeria is at war with her citizens.
Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by Simeonnwabekz: 5:06am On Aug 02, 2016
moyakz:

don't take it too personal bro.i just have got answers for ur type.ask 'omenka'-ur king zombie-he knows me wella.have a nice day bro.

Same lame trash from the lunatic. Seems you just learnt the word zombie cos of the way you scream zombie like an epileptic patient. Whats my own if one omenka knows you well, I blame Yaba left doctors for allowing you escape without treatment. Smh

4 Likes

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by Thoughty2(m): 5:14am On Aug 02, 2016
I don't think we should be showing any video or playing heroic songs yet. The fight just got started and there's a lot of work to be done in bringing peace back to Nigeria. Come on guys chasing away pipeline vandals does not worth all these jubilation. Don't tell me the military is feeling lucky with this.
Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 02, 2016
wowmenow:
Dat means u are blind

1 Like

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by Sman37(m): 6:14am On Aug 02, 2016
dainformant:
hope innocent people were not affected
Reason befor u ask lik infant....
The vandals they caused affect even the innocent and must poor nigerian.......
Sheh the innocent among them cant talk to them
i mean their father and mother ,king and governors bt we ar not supprise that most igbo are born out of wedluck (basterd)

1 Like

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2016
QuotaSystem:

"INDONESIAN FIREWOOD"

Because of the Nigerian drug pusher they shot and cremated? Or what?

Chai grin cheesy. God save the mouths of nairalanders.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

That's a new one.

Not nice. Not nice at all. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by moyakz(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Simeonnwabekz:

Same lame trash from the lunatic. Seems you just learnt the word zombie cos of the way you scream zombie like an epileptic patient. Whats my own if one omenka knows you well, I blame Yaba left doctors for allowing you escape without treatment. Smh
lol.nairalanders,pls join me clap and laugh at this guy's funny-joke!
Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2016
wowmenow:
No, what I can see here is nigeria air force preparing to go and kill yah relatives, d IJAW Militants, AKA IPOB master.

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by jerryok(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2016
They never use all these weapons on boko-haram that claimed innocent lifies.
Re: AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) by emerged01(m): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) / "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says / Fulani Movement For Peter Obi In Plateau March(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.