Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot (13737 Views)

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by dre11(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Femi Makinde, Osogbo

Some Peoples Democratic Party’s youth operating under the aegis of Youth Forum For Democracy in Osun State have advised a chairmanship aspirant of the party, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, to return the fund allegedly traced to him from the National Security Adviser’s Office to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

The PDP youths in a statement issued by their Secretary Olajide Adam and Public Relations Officer, Mathew Alao and made available to our correspondent in Osogbo on Monday said Dokpesi was not fit to lead the party at this time.

The PDP in Osun State is divided into factions as a result of the last congress of the party in the state and the group berated Dokpesi for visiting Senator Iyiola Omisore and neglecting the Soji Adagunodo led faction of the party.

The PDP youths said the party did not need a politician, who was accused of stealing blind the nation’s treasury to lead it if the leaders wanted the people to believe in it.

The group said the alleged anti peace comments made by Dokpesi showed that he was not competent for the position of the chairmanship of the party.

http://punchng.com/pdp-youths-asks-dokpesi-return-alleged-loot/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Maxcollins042(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
PDP youth: Please sir(Dokpesi) return the stolen money traced to you because we cannot have a crime suspect to lead our party.
Dokpesi: Don't worry,I will return the money to clarify my name from the menace.
For him mind"sango thunder break all of una head. Return the money wey una give me abi?

Money wey him don chop finish abi which one? make I hear word abeg.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Pavarottii(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Na wa ooo... I saw this coming; APC agents, won't they allow efcc, dss and icpc do their jobs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pavarottii:
[s]Na wa ooo... I saw this coming; APC agents, won't they allow efcc, dss and icpc do their jobs?[/s]

Fixed

29 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by ijustdey: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
this kind of thing can never happen in Uganda republic....

they always celebrate those that stole yams and loot the Treasury

45 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Firefire(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Let the criminal return our looted investment in his failed company.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by JossyOloye(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
what's all these nonsense sef, this is taking long, this crisis will be resolved
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by kuuljay(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
The isrealites are speechless on this or is it a witch hunt

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Michaelgates(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wailing Wailers be like: This is witch hunting! Leave our brother alone! Is he the only one?

18 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by policy12: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
I tired o Pdp our only hope to fight apc as opposition party is now in confusion and factions...he is coming back so he can continue the looting where he stopped.

Naija self hardly the day we won't read something not appealing abeg naija talk I don tired..make I sleep joor

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by babyfaceafrica: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by hazyfm1: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2016
PDP: Party of Thieves

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by salabscholar01(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2016
ok
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Emeka71(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2016
You mean Dokpesi is now a politician that loots funds.
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Elkay3: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
This is a welcome development. The youth can do what's right if they chose to do it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Pavore9: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Pavarottii:
Na wa ooo... I saw this coming; APC agents, won't they allow efcc, dss and icpc do their jobs?

The Youth group have a right to express their view......I know Dokpesi is your Patron saint going by the way you got personal with me yesterday but am glad l replied you well so you don't live off the impression that every Nairalander is jobless!

9 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Angelb4: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2016
The only step those wailers have taken that can be applauded.
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by MadCow1: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2016
They must be APC Yoots.. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Zico5(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2016
It is certain that some youths in PDP know how corrupt some of their leaders are and that some of them have no aorta of good leadership. I wonder why my people from the other side of the river wants to die for party with no integrity. I want to believe that any party built on false foundation like PDP should not be taken serious and be dumped in the dustbin
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by free2ryhme: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Those that gave Dokpesi their blessing to run for chairman, are they ignorant the allegation of corruption against him.

People deceiving party

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by eleko1: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2016
sad IPods yootus disagreed. Dogpesi is not a thief

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Oceemo(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Are they asking genuinely or some other aspirant ask them 2. Naija politics I jst don't like it.
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by buharisbae(f): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2016
PDP is a dead party I dunno what it is doing on FP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by seguno2: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Good call.
PDP does not need tainted politicians who will give plenty propaganda material to the opponents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by autodoctor: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Which loot? Asks Dokpesi.
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by izzou(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2016
Good call my ass....

All the one that was returned nko

What happened next?

Abeg lets hear some other news jare
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Dragonking: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Although I support PDP, but dopesi should return our stolen loot or nothing for PDP
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by blazetitov: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Common sense is starting to get common.

PDP still remains a destructive and looters party thou.
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]. The Youth are right. Oga please return your loot. Ugandans heroes
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by ayindejimmy(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Pavarottii:

If anything happens in PDP, you people will claim APC is the architect.
But if I tell you PDP caused this budget padding will you also agree?
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by Stevosty: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2016
The problem of Nigeria is PDP, the problem of PDP is PDP, the problem with APC is still PDP, I guess the reason why PDP is still alive is because they still have untraceable looted funds, PMB is got work to do.
Re: PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot by axishale(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Well I came here to read the comments.
wink wink
But wait oo .........did dokpesi collect any money from dasuki? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Wants Tuition In Ondo Increased, Says Current Fees “can Only Buy Shoe” / Soyinka To Youths: Don’t Vote Old People Into Office / Ekiti, Rivers Demand Share Of $1 Billion Insurgency Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.