Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Tyrese Gibson Pays Touching Tribute To The Late Paul Walker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyrese Gibson Pays Touching Tribute To The Late Paul Walker (586 Views)

Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste / Daughter Of Jide Kosoko Pays Touching Tribute To Late Mum / Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyrese Gibson Pays Touching Tribute To The Late Paul Walker by veeluv2015(f): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Tyrese Gibson has once again remembered his late friend and Fast & Furious co-star, Paul Walker. He took to his Instagram page to pay a tribute to him. See it below:

Your arms are still around my shoulders...... I feel your energy and presence everyday especially while working on #F8 although there might be moments when we choose to make it about us we ALL know in our hearts that this is about you...... You, Vin and Michelle started this franchise with Rob Cohen and I was able to join the Fast Family in #2Fast were all inspired by YOU and everything you've ever stood for......... Vin has been a bold and a fearless leader he's been protecting the characters and story - and he's already developing the rest of the saga with Chris Morgan nothing about moving ahead has been easy........ I just wanted you to know that when the weak moments appear we think of you our brother and were inspired to forge ahead......... When I hugged your best man Roland the other day I held him for what felt like 45 mins cause no one that I know of hugged YOU as often as he did...... Fast family and our brother forever..... April 17th get ready young world..... We're going BIG!!!!!!!!!!!! #F8

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/08/tyrese-gibson-pays-touching-tribute-to.html

Re: Tyrese Gibson Pays Touching Tribute To The Late Paul Walker by veeluv2015(f): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas Flawless In New Photo / How Some Celebs Remove Dark Spot On Legs Naturally! / Amazing!!! 20+ Celebrity Photoshop Images By Adekunle Gold [WATCH VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.