Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update (3159 Views)

Swiss Metrotiles Limited Latest Recruitment (4 Positions) / Swiss Metrotiles Limited Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Swiss Metrotiles House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by onward4life(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
ticker:
them don invite my guy o. Its well

Turn by turn
Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by ticker(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
onward4life:

Turn by turn
na so o
Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by onward4life(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
ticker:
them don invite my guy o. Its well

U get ideal hw much e later be..
Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by yodin: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pls email me the site to apply on or email...lovelywonah@yahoo.com

I am in lagos,and I am in need of job....Thanks...
Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by ticker(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
onward4life:

U get ideal hw much e later be..
dunno o undecided
Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by Ugbavihi: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
onward4life:

OK ist of all, you re very lucky to have been called for an interview and even luckier called at the state level. OK expect to be asked questions about urself, market experience, aggressiveness, especially if you haven't worked for a tiles company before you better start liking roofing tiles now. GOOGLE THEM AND GET THEIR WEBSITE, AND SEE THEIR VARIOUS PRODUCTS AND PROJECTS And put a smile when been called let JESUS BE YOUR DICTIONARY. TAKE CARE......
Bro. Is that the only question to be expected? Because i was also called for an interview in anambra.
Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by Ugbavihi: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
bibinwaka:

pls i hav an interview with dem on monday at anambra.
Pls guys put me thru on what to expect.
Pleeease
bibinwaka did you later get the job, pls put me through because i've just been invited for job in awka..
Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by ikefada: 2:24am On Jan 06, 2018
Ugbavihi:

bibinwaka did you later get the job, pls put me through because i've just been invited for job in awka..
Guy call me 08055831514
Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by onward4life(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ugbavihi:

Bro. Is that the only question to be expected? Because i was also called for an interview in anambra.

And maybe ur personal background
Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by Femillionz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
25 most difficult questions to be prepared for on a job interview

Some ways have been proven to always win the heart of your interviewers

So, you are one of those who want to build a career and has several interviews to face in the coming months till you bag the best offer. Straightly, I will pour it out that the interview session is more than just questions and answers as we all know and the importance of equipping yourself before every interview no matter how much you know cannot be over emphasized.

RIDE WITH ME

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/25-most-difficult-questions-to-be-prepared-for-on-a-job-interview/
Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by Drizzle007(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Ugbavihi:

Did you get the job?
I got an interview slated for tomorrow.
Would also like to know what the salary scale is.
Re: Swiss Metrotiles Roofing Interview Update by Drizzle007(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2020
ikefada:

Guy call me 08055831514

Good day. Did you work with Swiss metrotiles?
Would like to know what the salary scale is like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DANGOTE RECRUITMENT / I'm Dying Of Depression / Nigeria Navy Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.