Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

I'm Dying Of Depression - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Dying Of Depression (3261 Views)

Someone Should Help Me Or Link Me With Any Job Available In Ilorin . I'm Dying / I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! / Help With A Job I'm Dying Gradually. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
I'm a graduate of Elect/Elect Engineering, ever since I finished my NYSC last year, things are not really fine with me, I've once beg here on nairaland for financial help to eat but some people called me fake, I'm begging good people on nairaland to help me find a job. I based in Abuja and have a little knowledge about Electrical Design using AutoCAD. May God bless you all.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Originakalokalo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Olatheo:
I'm a graduate of Elect/Elect Engineering, graduated with 2.1, ever since I finished my NYSC last year things are not really fine with me , I've once beg here on nairaland for financial help to eat but some people called me fake, I'm begging good people on nairaland to help me find a job. I based in Abuja and have a little knowledge about Electrical Design using AutoCAD. May God bless you all.

It is well with you my brother.

Please start somewhere. Find teaching jobs...

You can teach mathematics conveniently.....while you be on the lookout for better jobs...

Even If the salary is as low as 30,000, take the job.

It is not the money that matters sometimes.....it is your sanity. Going out and coming in the evening keeps you away from loneliness and depression.

Find something doing.

Survive.

God bless you.

38 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by slimjohn2k5: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Immediately you drop the I graduated with 2:1 and start looking for anything reasonable like teaching to start with, you may not get what you want.

Look at other things you can do even if small, you may locate your helper from there.

I studied ee too but tried looking for anything to put food on the table since I was not getting the job I need as an ee graduate.

70% of those that studied a course do not practice it, so u can take that to the bank. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by CodeTemplar: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Please what do you mean by electrical design using AutoCAD?
That sound strange to me.
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Thanks so much for this, you're bless
Originakalokalo:

It is well with you my brother.

Please start somewhere. Find teaching jobs...

You can teach mathematics conveniently.....while you be on the lookout for better jobs...

Even If the salary is as low as 30,000, take the job.

It is not the money that matters sometimes.....it is your sanity. Going out and coming in the evening keeps you away from loneliness and depression.

Find something doing.

Survive.

God bless you.
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Immediately you drop the I graduated with 2:1 and start looking for anything reasonable like teaching to start with, you may not get what you want.

Look at other things you can do even if small, you may locate your helper from there.

I studied ee too but tried looking for anything to put food on the table since I was not getting the job I need as an ee graduate.

70% of those that studied a course do not practice it, so u can take that to the bank. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Yea it's true, thanks so much for the advice.
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Please what do you mean by electrical design using AutoCAD?

That sound strange to me.
Those in construction can understand better. It's called MEP(mechanical electrical plumbing) design in construction

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by uboma(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Olatheo:
I'm a graduate of Elect/Elect Engineering, ever since I finished my NYSC last year, things are not really fine with me, I've once beg here on nairaland for financial help to eat but some people called me fake, I'm begging good people on nairaland to help me find a job. I based in Abuja and have a little knowledge about Electrical Design using AutoCAD. May God bless you all.

Can you wire a building?
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
uboma:

Can you wire a building?
Thanks for your gesture Sir, I'm only good in design for now but thinking of going into installation(wire) when I'm little bit stable financially Sir. Thanks
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by leonard002(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Olatheo:
Thanks for your gesture Sir, I'm only good in design for now but thinking of going into installation(wire) when I'm little bit stable financially Sir. Thanks
I think you should move out and find something you can do with your hands to fetch you some money. If you have a laptop learn how to flash phones and attach yourself to someone's shop that sells phone accessories. Balance the shop owner monthly.

I am a medical professional but the above strategy made me good money before I got internship.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
leonard002:
I think you should move out and find something you can do with your hands to fetch you some money. If you have a laptop learn how to flash phones and attach yourself to someone's shop that sells phone accessories. Balance the shop owner monthly.

I am a medical professional but the above strategy made me good money before I got internship.
okay Sir, thanks so much for this. I'll opt it for something no matter how hard life is for now.
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by DZTech: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Olatheo:
okay Sir, thanks so much for this. I'll opt it for something no matter how hard life is for now.
tutor undergraduates
tutor SSCE and jamb and post utme
teach autocad
design upgrade demos for housing developers
Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram & Telegram channels with lessons people paid for.

stop complaining and get to work.
money dey wait u.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by emmyzy19(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Can you wire a building?
Boss that's my area of specialization I also study electrical engineering
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
uboma:

Can you wire a building?

Sir, I'm a final year elect student
But I can with a building sir, had a practical knowledge of it during covid/strike break
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
DZTech:
tutor undergraduates
tutor SSCE and jamb and post utme
teach autocad
design upgrade demos for housing developers
Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram & Telegram channels with lessons people paid for.

stop complaining and get to work.
[b]money dey wait u.
thanks so much for this words of encouragement, I'm really inspired
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by JohnRich146: 1:57am On Jan 19, 2021
Olatheo:

Firstly thank GOD you're till alive and thank HIM for speak out for people to hear you BUT i will advice you so deeply find something that your HANDS can do at the moment so it can fetch you money, he doesn't matter what is your discipline in school for now, My discipline was Public Admin but i found myself in a Logistics Company and also order business both online too!

My brother you're more better than those that didn't further the way you do but they till have something doing for more income to come but you, you have what it take to get you a job or business to do!

l know you have a smart phone you can start something from there, you don't need to wait or complain, Ask GOD for direction and HE will lead you to your promise land which content honey and milk.

since you base in abuja, dress up, carry your files and enter different office has you can but don't SHY ask he or she that you're looking for job, l believe before the end of the day you will surely get ONE but don't forget to collect their contact or business card.

lf the salary is 20k 25k or 30k above please DO IT oh from there bigger one will come

Make sure you always pray before you go out!

Be fine bro GOD will provide for you AMEN!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by oluwatoyosi8755: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2021
:Can you wire a building?Sir, I'm a final year elect student But I can with a building sir, had a practical knowledge of it during covid/strike break
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

I ALMOST DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE! I STUDIED EE, TOO. IF NOT THAT THE SYSTEM IS bleeped AN EE GRADUATE SHOULDN'T BE LOOKING FOR A JOB. TEACHING WON'T HELP YOU BRO. ATTACH YOURSELF TO A NEARBY FACTORY AND DILIGENTLY ACQUIRE SKILLS AND IF YOU HAVE A PC NEVER STOP ACQUIRING IT SKILLS.YOU CAN GET COMPLETELY FREE COURSES ON OPENCLASSROOM.ORG.
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Ikennablue(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2021
Olatheo:
visit some families in your church or anywhere. Tell them you can be a private lesson. Am sure you will be very good in maths and physics. From there you can be getting something. If you're lucky. They might be taking care of meals at least during the lesson time.

Then very important. Attach yourself to a practicing Electrical Engineers and learn the actual works on site even if he pays you nothing. Always pray to God. He made a way for me even when everyone think i should give up on Education. God help you bro
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Depression here & there angry

All will be well, bro. Like some mentioned above, get your hands busy. May God bless you.

My name is Sirdelight & I am not a lazy cool

We shall overcome someday & continue to be the pillars to the needy both online & offline.

Signature: Giving to the needy is my Ministry cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Gokoyer0(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Pm sent to you
Olatheo:
thanks so much for this words of encouragement, I'm really inspired
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by richardmba(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Drop your number for me if you are ready to work in Onitsha with a free accommodation.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
JohnRich146:

Firstly thank GOD you're till alive and thank HIM for speak out for people to hear you BUT i will advice you so deeply find something that your HANDS can do at the moment so it can fetch you money, he doesn't matter what is your discipline in school for now, My discipline was Public Admin but i found myself in a Logistics Company and also order business both online too!

My brother you're more better than those that didn't further the way you do but they till have something doing for more income to come but you, you have what it take to get you a job or business to do!

l know you have a smart phone you can start something from there, you don't need to wait or complain, Ask GOD for direction and HE will lead you to your promise land which content honey and milk.

since you base in abuja, dress up, carry your files and enter different office has you can but don't SHY ask he or she that you're looking for job, l believe before the end of the day you will surely get ONE but don't forget to collect their contact or business card.

lf the salary is 20k 25k or 30k above please DO IT oh from there bigger one will come

Make sure you always pray before you go out!

Be fine bro GOD will provide for you AMEN!
Thanks so much sir, I'm emotionally lifted up with this words. God bless you
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Gokoyer0:
Pm sent to you
I've responded to it Sir. Thanks so much Sir, God will continue to favour you
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
nniero11:

I ALMOST DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE! I STUDIED EE, TOO. IF NOT THAT THE SYSTEM IS bleeped AN EE GRADUATE SHOULDN'T BE LOOKING FOR A JOB. TEACHING WON'T HELP YOU BRO. ATTACH YOURSELF TO A NEARBY FACTORY AND DILIGENTLY ACQUIRE SKILLS AND IF YOU HAVE A PC NEVER STOP ACQUIRING IT SKILLS.YOU CAN GET COMPLETELY FREE COURSES ON OPENCLASSROOM.ORG.
thanks for this sir. You're bless
Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
SirDelight:
Depression here & there angry

All will be well, bro. Like some mentioned above, get your hands busy. May God bless you.

My name is Sirdelight & I am not a lazy cool

We shall overcome someday & continue to be the pillars to the needy both online & offline.

Signature: Giving to the needy is my Ministry cool

Ameen. Thanks so much for this sir, you're bless

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Depression by Olatheo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ikennablue:
visit some families in your church or anywhere. Tell them you can be a private lesson. Am sure you will be very good in maths and physics. From there you can be getting something. If you're lucky. They might be taking care of meals at least during the lesson time.

Then very important. Attach yourself to a practicing Electrical Engineers and learn the actual works on site even if he pays you nothing. Always pray to God. He made a way for me even when everyone think i should give up on Education. God help you bro
. Okay Sir, thanks sir. God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy Alert! / Pls I Need The List Of Companies Using Navision And Tally Softwares In Nigeria / Trainee Pastors Program - Pastors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.