Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. (1267 Views)

The Other Side Of Ladipo Market / How Do You Buy A Used Engine For Your Car(In Ladipo, Lagos)? / Bought Bad Engine In Ladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by rainmaker12(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
I need someone located at ladipo with auto spare parts know how for a business partnership. I want to invest in the market but have little information. If you have a reputable store or great idea on this market please contact me for further discussion.
godswill312@gmail.com..
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:48am On Aug 02, 2016
rainmaker12:
I need someone located at ladipo with auto spare parts know how for a business partnership. I want to invest in the market but have little information. If you have a reputable store or great idea on this market please contact me for further discussion.
godswill312@gmail.com.

I know 1 honest parts seller in the market, if u interested 08033910382

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by honmusa(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I know 1 honest parts seller in the market, if u interested 08033910382
Honest part seller in that flock of fraudsters ?I will prefer to keep my money under my pillow
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by lonelydora: 6:16am On Aug 02, 2016
honmusa:

Honest part seller in that flock of fraudsters ?I will prefer to keep my money under my pillow

Lol
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by mayor2013: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Those rogues. There is no Nigerian automobile engineer who hasn't lost money in that so-called market. They talk too much. " oga na 16pin" grin. Always wanting you to channel all energy into talking when getting parts when you meant to Channel that same energy into loads of work @ the workshop. I get stressed out easily with that cry
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2016
honmusa:

Yep, don't loose faith Bro
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by honmusa(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Yep, don't loose faith Bro
Speaking from bitter and bad experience yesterday ,i was almost swindled of amount up to half a million by one of the so called ladipo part sellers cry
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by Kashif(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2016
honmusa:

Speaking from bitter and bad experience yesterday ,i was almost swindled of amount up to half a million by one of the so called ladipo part sellers cry

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2016
honmusa:

Glad you escaped. Let's derail a bit, what was the deal?
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by honmusa(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Glad you escaped. Let's derail a bit, what was the deal?
The case is now with the police ,i will rather not want to throw such sensitive issue to the open public forum like this until the police are tru with their investigation.I promise to share it from everyone to learn from the experience when the coast is clear
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by mayor2013: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
honmusa:

The case is now with the police ,i will rather not want to throw such sensitive issue to the open public forum like this until the police are tru with their investigation.I promise to share it from everyone to learn from the experience when the coast is clear

Am ready to learn. Those guys are rogues
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
rainmaker12:
godswill312@gmail.com.

I know a few people that deals with auto spare parts in ladipo. But this very man I have personally transacted series of businesses with him and can now boldly recommend him to any one.
In my dealings with him in the past 6yrs he has been selfless.
His contact if you are interested : 08038497636/08056362976
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Come to think of it , we can't generalise reputation based on one or more individual experiences. You will agree with me that there are both good and bad people every where even in your office. The people that does this in ladipo I believe most of them may not have even a single shop.

For instance, in my field, we have people that after having payed them for your vehicle registration, will still get you fake documents out of greed. But not every one does this.
Infact in my dealings with people, a few had refered to me as SCAM at the initial stage but after transacting business with me, couldn't say the same thing any more.

Pls let's not be baised. There are still a number of good people in our dear country.
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by mayor2013: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
No one is saying there are no good people there. Having a store does not in anyway guarantee the authenticity of the parts you buying. Neither does it determine if the part seller is good or not. There is just this one spirit that runs through their blood in ladipo grin
Re: Reputable Auto Spare Part Dealer In Ladipo For Business Partnership. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
mayor2013:
No one is saying there are no good people there. Having a store does not in anyway guarantee the authenticity of the parts you buying. Neither does it determine if the part seller is good or not. There is just this one spirit that runs through their blood in ladipo grin

Well, I believe that there are still people with great values and standard and no matter what, will not bridge there standard.
Though i agree with you to an extent but this so called spirit if u said it's in some of them or even in most of them, I would agree. But in all of them? Noooooooo. I disagree. I know there are still some credible people there in ladipo just like in every other place.

(1) (Reply)

What is the best car security against Vandals/ Thieves / 2020 Mercedes-benz GLB Seven-seater Will Be Arriving Later This Year / Check Out The Exceptional 2020 Toyota Sequoia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.