Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

2020 Mercedes-benz GLB Seven-seater Will Be Arriving Later This Year - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2020 Mercedes-benz GLB Seven-seater Will Be Arriving Later This Year (1267 Views)

2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks / 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Officially Unveiled (Photos And Details) / The Mercedes Benz GLB Concept Unveiled (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 Mercedes-benz GLB Seven-seater Will Be Arriving Later This Year by Bigbass: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Latest News Reviews
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Seven-Seater Will Be Arriving Later This Year
June 11, 2019 Carzbass 0 Comments Edit

The long-awaited 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB has just been launched as the latest addition to the German car manufacturer’s huge fleet of SUVs.

The Mercedes-Benz GLB initially appearing as a concept before becoming very real, was unveiled tonight in Utah. It’s about the same size as the GLA and GLC, but can seat two more people than those cars in optional configurations. It’ll be made here and sold here, and my early guess is that many, many of these will be sold.

As its name implies, the Mercedes-Benz GLB slots nicely between the GLA and the GLC with its 111.4-inch long wheelbase. The SUV will be available as a seven-seater but Mercedes is still referring to the vehicle as forming part of its “global compact car family.”

A digital cockpit with a 7.0-inch instrument screen and a 7.0-inch center touchscreen display dominate the dash, the latter allowing access to a multitude of standard-issue tech including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The automaker’s MBUX system with voice control is also standard, as are a suite of driver assist systems including active braking, crosswind assist, and a rearview camera. Optional packages include blind spot assist, navigation, parking assist, larger 10.25-inch displays, an upgraded Burmester surround system, heads-up display, and much more.

Read more on Carzbass : https://carzbass.com/2019/06/11/2020-mercedes-benz-glb-seven-seater-will-be-arriving-later-this-year/

Cc: Marpol

Re: 2020 Mercedes-benz GLB Seven-seater Will Be Arriving Later This Year by richmind2019(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2019
and we neva buy 2018 own sef
Re: 2020 Mercedes-benz GLB Seven-seater Will Be Arriving Later This Year by pacino26(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
They should just call it Mercedes MDX cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.4 Theta II Engine / Advice Needed On BMW 320i (2004) / Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.