Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction (2512 Views)

Wrong Bank Transaction, How Can I reverse it / Is This Bank Transaction Legitmate? / My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by moski5(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
I've been doing business with them for a while now and asides from delays due to network and poor customer service it has been good as complaints were few until on Wednesday or Tuesday when I requested for Airtel airtime for a lady

I reached out to the Cc on WhatsApp that the lady claimed she hasn't received it and they said they will get back to me.

I waited until Friday before they told me time don reach to show you nweeeii

On Friday I did a transfer to their Gtbank and was later credited later on they removed it
I called, sent messages even via text and WhatsApp all where disregarded
I called severally on Saturday and Sunday
on Monday which is today I sent a complaint to Cpc (consumers protection commission)

Anyways for the first time they called and said that the reason they removed it was that they didn't see the money I transferred to them.
I told them If they had told me earlier I'd have called the bank.

I searched for Gtb's Cc no. n called after 10mins they concluded that the money was transferred and I should tell Club Konnect to call them back
I called club Konnect and talked to the supervisor who appeared helpful earlier and told him what was said he said he'll call me back

After an hour or so I called n he asked me for my details again then I know sey d matter don tie wrapper

well he said he'll call me back and true to his word he called and asked for snapshots of Thursdays transaction I sent it

he asked for Fridays transaction I sent it, mind you there was a difference

Thursdays transaction had in the details section my name and the name of the recipient
Fridays own didn't have that just a reference number

He called my attention to it and I tried explaining what d bank said oh men d guy no hear

to cut d experience short I called the bank twice this evening for over 30minutes they explained
1 the Reference number should be enough and
in the message from the bank that my phone number was included that I should call Club Konnect

I laughed at the Cc telling her that the guy was daft that he won't listen, instead she should call, She said the line can't call, so I asked her to send them a mail

I asked what else can be done that i would like to revert the transaction and she gave me guidelines on how to go about. it's a stressful process
1. Get a court order
2. Get a police report
3. Goto your bank n ask for the form

Anyways I will wait till Tuesday afternoon before I begin the process

NB if you get the impression that the company you're dealing with have Cc issues or daft staffs I suggest you pay to the bank

if someone doesn't live up to his/her bargain you can revert the transaction
Good night y'all

1 Like

Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by ladyF(f): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by moski5(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:
shocked
lol tot yu'd put " its lady F again" lol

anyways the mental stress, the plans for the weekend all squashed

Most painful is the money spent on calls to them and to the bank

if could sue and make good money I'd go for it grin
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by ladyF(f): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
moski5:
lol tot yu'd put " its lady F again" lol

anyways the mental stress, the plans for the weekend all squashed

Most painful is the money spent on calls to them and to the bank

if could sue and make good money I'd go for it grin
lol I just booked the space in case of FP dear... grin

GTB has done me strong thing a few times o, on top my small 500 naira account balance, dem still dey gimme wahala. cry Already planned porting to another bank sef.

You can sue them and see what happens sha, I go collect small share if you win for the moral support wey I dey give you. grin
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by moski5(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

lol I just booked the space in case of FP dear... grin

GTB has done me strong thing a few times o, on top my small 500 naira account balance, dem still dey gimme wahala. cry Already planned porting to another bank sef.

You can sue them and see what happens sha, I go collect small share if you win for the moral support wey I dey give you. grin

lol

I also want to port from Gtb but which other bank

Anyways on this occasion the problem is with The supervisor of ClubK its painful because he's spoiling another persons business

I won't be surprised if he has cornered the money

As for front page, hmmmm its unlikely as Nairaland has a bias for the company as they host their ads
I had to read through other people's comments and complaints to get a full picture

This experience and others reminds of why The Nation is the way it is

Anyways naa GOD get power pass
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by ladyF(f): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
moski5:

lol

I also want to port from Gtb but which other bank

Anyways on this occasion the problem is with The supervisor of ClubK its painful because he's spoiling another persons business

I won't be surprised if he has cornered the money

As for front page, hmmmm its unlikely as Nairaland has a bias for the company as they host their ads
I had to read through other people's comments and complaints to get a full picture

This experience and others reminds of why The Nation is the way it is

Anyways naa GOD get power pass
lol all of them have their own way of dealing with their customers. You just look for the lesser evil. grin

You should be able to get your money back, it must have entered the guys pocket by now maybe...
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by moski5(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

lol all of them have their own way of dealing with their customers. You just look for the lesser evil. grin

You should be able to get your money back, it must have entered the guys pocket by now maybe...

by now they must have read the banks mail, hopefully tomorrow they may refund, from noon tomorrow or Wednesday morning if I've not been refunded, I'll have to visit d popo n d courts, another unnecessary stress n expense
Naija I hail thee
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by ladyF(f): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
moski5:

by now they must have read the banks mail, hopefully tomorrow they may refund, from noon tomorrow or Wednesday morning if I've not been refunded, I'll have to visit d popo n d courts, another unnecessary stress n expense
Naija I hail thee
lol sorry ehnnn.... grin
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by moski5(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:
lol sorry ehnnn.... grin
this your sorry dikwa suspicious,
lol b4 d sorry n dt your signature smiley
dont kno if you r feeling 4 me or lafin me (mocking me)
I dey looks yu in 6d cool
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by Pureheart45(f): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
I experienced almost same thing with them.

Mine was data (which was later reset before I could finish it), and airtime which they still haven't refunded. Their Cc is so unhelpful. Its almost two weeks now, and nothing from them! I have decided I won't call them again, no point calling them with airtime I bought for other purposes. I have decided to stop using them. Biko, they can take their cheap to somewhere else.
Their whatsapp Cc is the worst. They read and never reply, except U threaten them.

I'm done threatening. Na small airtime. I won't lose sleep over them.

moski5:
I've been doing business with them for a while now and asides from delays due to network and poor customer service it has been good as complaints were few until on Wednesday or Tuesday when I requested for Airtel airtime for a lady

I reached out to the Cc on WhatsApp that the lady claimed she hasn't received it and they said they will get back to me.

On Friday I did a transfer to their Gtbank and was later credited later on they removed it
on Monday which is today I sent a complaint to Cpc (consumers protection commission)

Anyways for the first time they called and said that the reason they removed it was that they didn't see the money I transferred to them.

I searched for Gtb's Cc no. n called after 10mins they concluded that the money was transferred and I should tell Club Konnect to call them back
I called club Konnect and talked to the supervisor who appeared helpful earlier and told him what was said he said he'll call me back

After an hour or so I called n he asked me for my details again then I know sey d matter don tie wrapper

well he said he'll call me back and true to his word he called and asked for snapshots of Thursdays transaction I sent it

Thursdays transaction had in the details section my name and the name of the recipient

He called my attention to it and I tried explaining what d bank said oh men d guy no hear

to cut d experience short I called the bank twice this evening for over 30minutes they explained
in the message from the bank that my phone number was included that I should call Club Konnect

I laughed at the Cc telling her that the guy was daft that he won't listen, instead she should call, She said the line can't call, so I asked her to send them a mail

I asked what else can be done that i would like to revert the transaction and she gave me guidelines on how to go about. it's a stressful process
1. Get a court order
2. Get a police report

NB if you get the impression that the company you're dealing with have Cc issues or daft staffs I suggest you pay to the bank

Good night y'all
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by moski5(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Pureheart45:
I experienced almost same thing with them.

Mine was data (which was later reset before I could finish it), and airtime which they still haven't refunded. Their Cc is so unhelpful. Its almost two weeks now, and nothing from them! I have decided I won't call them again, no point calling them with airtime I bought for other purposes. I have decided to stop using them. Biko, they can take their cheap to somewhere else.
Their whatsapp Cc is the worst. They read and never reply, except U threaten them.

I'm done threatening. Na small airtime. I won't lose sleep over them.

doe

it just occurred to me that I've spent close to the money I paid into their account
it'll purge them but I plan to collect it back damn the stress and money I'll spend

Maybe this way the CEO's attention will drawn to the crooks in his firm I intended doing the revert tomorrow but I've lost my patience
All else on hold
headed to the court
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by ladyF(f): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2016
moski5:

this your sorry dikwa suspicious,

lol b4 d sorry n dt your signature smiley

dont kno if you r feeling 4 me or lafin me (mocking me)

I dey looks yu in 6d cool
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by moski5(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:
grin grin grin
The M.D just called and explained things its really the banks fault as I thought and poor communication from his staff
Oya Gtb OMA fooo
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by moski5(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:
grin grin grin
The M.D just called and explained things its really the banks fault as I thought and poor communication from his staff
Oya Gtb OMA fooo
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by ladyF(f): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
moski5:

The M.D just called and explained things
its really the banks fault as I thought and poor communication from his staff

Oya Gtb OMA fooo
lol happy for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by ufumes(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2017
i think this is want of the problems that happen with scale up. when one has so many customers than one can handle. efficiency drops, some people dont get optimal service experience

1 Like

Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by samee72(f): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
moski5:

1. Get a court order
2. Get a police report

Good night y'all

Just had a similar experience with clubkonnect, I paid 2400 into mr Victor's GTB account since yesterday I got an alert immediately and the money was deducted from my account, but club konnect has refused to fund my wallet, I've tried to call their customer care number severally but they refused to pick the calls, at least in your case you even got to talk to them.
I even sent messages on their Whatsapp line but they refused to read it, sent message to their Facebook page no show, anyway me I'll leave them I don't have strength for all the stress but karma will definately catch up with them and I will never use them again and I'll make sure I tell the world that they are scammers at least I was scammed.
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by moski5(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2017
samee72:

Just had a similar experience with clubkonnect, I paid 2400 into mr Victor's GTB account since yesterday I got an alert immediately and the money was deducted from my account, but club konnect has refused to fund my wallet, I've tried to call their customer care number severally but they refused to pick the calls, at least in your case you even got to talk to them.
I even sent messages on their Whatsapp line but they refused to read it, sent message to their Facebook page no show, anyway me I'll leave them I don't have strength for all the stress but karma will definately catch up with them and I will never use them again and I'll make sure I tell the world that they are scammers at least I was scammed.

Sorry for that ... though they are not scam ... seems they've been Scammed before ... for speedy response they are here on Nl send a message with pop and cc their moniker they'll respond.

Also its best to pay directly in the bank as network issues abound ... let me know how it goes
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by Freetech: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
samee72:

@clubkonnect Hello. This is ck33565. I purchased 500mb this morning, I have not received it yet, but your website claimed the transaction is completed.
Please I need this data topic now to losing balance of data on line that expire today.
Do something now in the next one hour. I called your line no answer, text sent no answer, WhatsApp no response. What a terrible customer care
Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction by eyoanwan02(f): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Club konnect do fund my wallet asap with
N17,700.

U can reach me on 08181534082.

Txn: Debit
Ac:2XX..77X
Amt:NGN 17,726.88
Des:MOB/UTO/4848583029/000016/08035111643
Date:22-Apr-2020 13:35
Bal:NGN 25.73
COVID19 is real #StaySafe

(1) (Reply)

Hire Heavy Duty Equipment In Port Harcourt / Bank Marketers And Meeting Targets / Get The Ptdf Oss Past Questions & Other Facts About The Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.