Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Is This Bank Transaction Legitmate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Bank Transaction Legitmate? (1332 Views)

5-legitmate Business That Guarantees You N100K Profit Monthly / This Bank Is Giving Loans To Non-customers, How To Access It / Wrong Bank Transaction, How Can I reverse it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Bank Transaction Legitmate? by paulGrundy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
A friend of mine who tells me of how his brother who works in Ecobank, demanded his I.D card to perform a transaction via his Ecobank account, then transferred money to another account using his account, signature and Co. He contacted his brother as per the nature of the transaction but his brother assured him its Genuie saying he's done so Using other siblings bank account, and that its used for forex stuff, something like that.

My friend who confided in me, is concerned that he could have been used to commit fraud and wondering why his brother didn't use his own Ecobank account.

Please bankers in the house is the transaction legitmate?
Re: Is This Bank Transaction Legitmate? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
He was stealing probably from his employer. Tell him to open a fictitious account for that purpose(they can easily do that) because you'll get arrested together when he gets caught.
Re: Is This Bank Transaction Legitmate? by paulGrundy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Muafrika2:
He was stealing probably from his employer. Tell him to open a fictitious account for that purpose(they can easily do that) because you'll get arrested together when he gets caught.

Not me, my friend.
Are you a banker?

How can my friend dissociate himself from the fraud?

How can he report such transaction without being implicated?

Cc lalasticala
Re: Is This Bank Transaction Legitmate? by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 26, 2017
paulGrundy:

Not me, my friend.
Are you a banker?

How can my friend dissociate himself from the fraud?

How can he report such transaction without being implicated?

Cc lalasticala
Am not. But bank employees who commit fraud do that.

If it gets discovered, he can always disown the signature.

Your friend should move banks. Close that account and open another in a different bank. And keep his brother at a safe distance. That is the kind of brother that will drag him down without a care.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Active Is Chrisvicmall Now / I Want 2 Learn Phone Repairs. Is It A Good Skill? Advice Pls / Compactor Truck Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.