Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? (16220 Views)

UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar / How To Change Jamb Email Address 2017/2018 / Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Estimable(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Buhari and propaganda
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by omaiyale: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2016
damianzo:
PMB will always do what his brothers who are his handlers come up with.

PMB doesn't know what education meant
Mr. Know all tell us what education mean?
More over you have not answer the question of the OP
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by opethom(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2016
omaiyale:
. Can you tell how he is been bias in this appointment ?
check all his appointment so far
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Pascal181: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2016
since is buhari dat appoint him he cannot offer what he dont have
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Ahmeduana(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Omoleisaacade1:
*RADAR NEWS NETWORK *

ISHIAQ OLOYEDE IS NEW JAMB REGISTRAR: WILL HIS APPOINTMENT PUT THE AGENCY ON A RIGHT FOOTING AND RESTORE ITS STANDARDS.

It is a known fact that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has the duty of conducting exams for admission seekers into the University and also releasing results. Likewise, it offers provisional admission to students.

Over the years, JAMB has not really lived up to its standards in terms of its activities and cannot really be called a "Standard body" and Prof. OJERINDE has been Its registrar for a while now.
However, JAMB now has a new Head in person of Prof. Oloyede(former VC of UNILORIN).
The question is: *would he bring the desired change to the agency*??

http://radarnewsnetwork..com/2016/08/federal-government-fires-dibu-ojerinde.html?m=1
MARK MY WORD, THERE IS AREWA AGENDA BEHIND IS NOMINATION, THEY GRADUALLY DOMINATING EVERY SECTOR IN NIGERIA, BY PUTTING THERE RUBBER STAMP STOOGE TO EXECUTE AREWA POLICY OF DOMINATION EITHER THROUGH CROOK OR HOOK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Iscoalarcon: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Let's ask Pro Dibu
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Helkayklassic(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2016
When someone occupies a new position, we judged him/her based on his/her past records. According to Prof. Is'haq Olanrewaju Oloyede past records and achievements, YES he is the change Jamb needed. Unilorin alumnus between 2007 to 2012 can testify.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by fenzchukz: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2016
FO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ all I know prof oloyede is a very competent man/father with 0 tolerance to nuisance ! When he was †ђξ vice chancellor of †ђξ better by far institution Unilorin.. Very student then knew H̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊w̶̲̥̅̊ everything was so in oder, I suppose if he implements †ђξ same measures he used then and make good use of it now, I'm so sure all applicants would enjoy there applying process into any institution!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Tessyy1701: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Ask many Unilorin graduate, even workers during His tenure as Unilorin VC and they will gladly tell U He is d change not even Jamb needed but the change Nigeria need.... The man is so discipline, He is a Man with principle.... No lecturers ever miss a class during His tenure....He will pay staff salary on ²²nd from IGR and many more

2 Likes

Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by lonelydora: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2016
That's how they said Goodluck worked well as a governor in Bayelsa that he can handle the Presidency well. What happened after? Well, you can never tell the content of a parcel until you open it. Let's give him chance shaa to show us what he has.

1 Like

Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by mystmoze(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Omoleisaacade1:
*RADAR NEWS NETWORK *

ISHIAQ OLOYEDE IS NEW JAMB REGISTRAR: WILL HIS APPOINTMENT PUT THE AGENCY ON A RIGHT FOOTING AND RESTORE ITS STANDARDS.

It is a known fact that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has the duty of conducting exams for admission seekers into the University and also releasing results. Likewise, it offers provisional admission to students.

Over the years, JAMB has not really lived up to its standards in terms of its activities and cannot really be called a "Standard body" and Prof. OJERINDE has been Its registrar for a while now.
However, JAMB now has a new Head in person of Prof. Oloyede(former VC of UNILORIN).

http://radarnewsnetwork..com/2016/08/federal-government-fires-dibu-ojerinde.html?m=1
Am not interested on what jamb does anymore abeg B.s.u should do and give me my Bsc let me live dis buhari country
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Bgorgeous: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2016
They say a fish begin to get rottened from the head. A good head a better body
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by you2fine(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2016
I wonder why Nigeria are complaining about Muslim to Christian appointment, so far he or she is a Nigeria citizen I don't see anything wrong with that. what we should pray for is their positive impact.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by dracosith(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2016
virus05:
buhari y
wot has he done did time.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by tatabo: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2016
Bros jamb don tire u?
make the man do ham make dem giv me admission 4 lasu dix year o[/quote]
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by dahunsy(f): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# .....go to unilorin and ask what how he turn the school to personal briefcase.....Nigerians be prepared for the worst nightmare ever....

1 Like

Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2016
Oloyede again!!! I smell Better By Far......
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Omoleisaacade1:
*RADAR NEWS NETWORK *

Beefers enter river. U can go and dye_die_
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by efilefun(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Some of you have been programmed to just scream buhari's name on any thread, sure if you having issues urinating you still gonna shout buhari, bunch of confused things
virus05:
buhari y
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by efilefun(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2016
mystmoze:

Am not interested on what jamb does anymore abeg B.s.u should do and give me my Bsc let me [size=14pt]live[/size] dis buhari country
***clears throat***

2 Likes

Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by ORACLE1975(m): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Real madness Mr President you keep giving your Muslim brothers the post you collect from Christian why oloyede.

One Chance
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2016
buharisbae:
Yeah I think dibu needed a replacement bcux he was the same person that destroyed neco that will soon be abolished

and again unilorites can testify"
i didnt read where it was said that Dibu was sacked. Didn't see his name anywhere. That goro chewing buzu need to be taught a lesson.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by fikfaknuel(f): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2016
STPEACE:
FP? this post is fp unworthy, someone asked a question that no one can give answer to, it's only time will answer the question, meaning with time, we will know if he is really the change jamb body needs or not. I wonder why it was moved to fp
So front page for another person website [you no go see one naira] na your problem for life?

Receive sense
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by buharisbae(f): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i didnt read where it was said that Dibu was sacked. Didn't see his name anywhere. That goro chewing buzu need to be taught a lesson.

Lol go back and read it! it said he was been replaced by thus man and I think u are lacking comprehension
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Spells(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2016
This APC administration needs flogging

Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by sammyclassics(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Is this Nairaland?
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Nurad111(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2016
opethom:
must baba be bias ?
Are you saying prof. oloyede is not qualified? Plz who is currently the mayor of London? It only in Nigeria that we resort to religious or tribe when it comes to appointment. Kindly learn to be unbias bro in ur comments
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by chiefolododo(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2016
REMOVE Christian PUT Muslim
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by gloryman91: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2016
انسالله, He will will bring in the positive change.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by lumeneng22: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2016
The same professor oloyede of unilorin who refuse to give my daughter admission last year after the girl score 280 in jamb and 66 in post utme. We are finished in this country.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2016
STPEACE:
FP? this post is fp unworthy, someone asked a question that no one can give answer to, it's only time will answer the question, meaning with time, we will know if he is really the change jamb body needs or not. I wonder why it was moved to fp
That's the norm of moderators on NL this days, I posted a relevant thread and they refuse to move it to front page.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Bimpe29: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Yes, he will effectively handle the mandate of JAMB. Oloyede's testimonial has been long written in an optimum ink, when he held sway at Unilorin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 / Admission List:michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike. Abia State. / LASU To Scrap Part-time Program. Releases 47,583 Satellite Campus Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.