Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) (2284 Views)

Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant Again Just 7 Months After Giving Birth To 1st Child / Jessica Simpson Or Britney Spears? / Jessica Simpson And Her Divorce From Nick Lachey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by dominique(f): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2006
if yuou have t choose which one of these talentless sisters will you pick. for me its jess but she such a media ho. as for ash, i dont know where to start from, she has no bisness in the industry.
sofor you guys, who is more talented (or annoying).
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by mamaput(f): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2006
you people forgot Lisa Simpson, She has brains and plays a music instrument
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by Oracle(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2006
I don't like any of them but i think i prefer Jessica

Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by iice(f): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2006
I only say this under torture, Ash is the one i would pick. Intensely despise Jessica. She may have the voice but she can't do anything with it.
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by eslynera(f): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2006
i'd definately go for Jessica, are u guys dreamin!?? cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by neelsel(f): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2006
Ashley is my pick, at least she has a brain and uses it. Her dumb sister always making a fool of herself. Just a couple of days ago she had to sing in honour of Dolly Patton.

Imagine the girl had the words to the song infront of her on cue card and MESSED UP. The President was there, and you should have seen him, hanging his head in shame( for her) cry cry cry
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by iice(f): 5:07am On Dec 11, 2006
Please they shud go and sidon jare, am tired of them. Overrated load of ish
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by dominique(f): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2006
i think jess is j
neelsel:

Ashley is my pick, at least she has a brain and uses it. Her dumb sister always making a fool of herself. Just a couple of days ago she had to sing in honour of Dolly Patton.

Imagine the girl had the words to the song infront of her on cue card and MESSED UP. The President was there, and you should have seen him, hanging his head in shame( for her) cry cry cry
[/quote
i think jess is always playing dumb to get more attention (like paris), at least thats what her (ex) publictst said. thats a bloody lie! shes just a dumb blond, but i still prefer her to ash cos her voice is a okay.
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by Ameena(f): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2006
Both of them are just a bunch of rubbish. Thou i could try rily hard to tolerate Ashley. Jess is jus too dumb to a fault.
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by Free(f): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2006
dey both suck

thnk god i dont have to choose grin
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by kellorah: 7:33pm On May 01, 2007
Ashleey
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by mokei(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2007
ashlee simpson cos she is a rock artiste
cool
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by kiss(f): 10:19am On May 02, 2007
i think jessica is alittle bit better than ashley.i think i will go for jessica.
Re: Jessica Simpson V Ashlee Simpson (if You Have To Choose) by trendy(f): 4:06pm On May 09, 2007
none, the simpson sisters sucks cool

(1) (Reply)

Muri Thunder And Tuface Idibia In Rare Collaboration / Is Okotie Impotent / Photo Of Ice Prince With A Gun (AK-74M)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.