Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! (663 Views)

Let's Build Website For Your Business - AT N27'500 ONLY / If You Can Build This Website-then Call Me Now / Let's Build A Standard Website For You On Budget (N100K - N900K) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Thanks for viewing...
I was made to believe that success is sure for those who don't spend time trying to do things on their own. No one can flourish in an island.
Let's build something special that Nigerians will really cherish. I am using this medium to invite 4 interested volunteers to form a team with. I won't be the team leader. We shall nominate our team leader. And it could be you!
Please note: to join the team, you should have good knowledges in at least one of the following:
1. Wordpress
2. PHP
3. CSS
4. Google Adsense
5. Web Design/Development
I need to work with only serious-minded men. No females please. Sorry, if that sounds descriminating.
Send an email to laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com and briefly state the skill(s) you've got.
! ! ! WARNING ! ! !
Please note that I am not hiring neither am I looking for employees. I need volunteers who will share my dreams and work with me.
All communications shall be via email.

1 Like

Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Tsam96(m): 3:08am On Aug 02, 2016
even if I wanted to join ur team ur "no female'' is damn annoying...guys are not the only one with brains u know...and u apologizing for ur obviously discriminatory statement doesn't make it any better. anyways its ur project not mine so goodluck bro...

by the way am a guy...I just have a problem with dudes who discriminate against ladies

1 Like

Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Tsam96:
even if I wanted to join ur team ur "no female'' is damn annoying...guys are not the only one with brains u know...and u apologizing for ur obviously discriminatory statement doesn't make it any better. anyways its ur project not mine so goodluck bro...

by the way am a guy...I just have a problem with dudes who discriminate against ladies
That's true... I never meant to descriminate. Infact, most of the concepts I've been able to fully understand today were BEST explained by ladies. Also in the bloggosphere, I love reading posts written by ladies. They just do most things far better than men do. I agree.
However, when it comes to working in a team, I usually feel more comfortable working with men. I have more sisters than brothers, so I CAN NEVER descriminate against ladies.
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Zenzu01(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ladies are always good at what they do, but only few have team spirit, they believe they are self reliant.
Having a lady in the crew is not a bad idea.
lets hear what you have.
adesoji775@gmail[dot]com
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by toheebDOTcom(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
I guess you should elaborate more on the Whats and Whys of the project since you are requiring for an unpaid collaboration. Well, that's if the project won't be proprietary...

A little more about 'What I need from you' makes it a much more friendlier approach...
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
toheebDOTcom:
I guess you should elaborate more on the Whats and Whys of the project since you are requiring for an unpaid collaboration. Well, that's if the project won't be proprietary...

A little more about 'What I need from you' makes it a much more friendlier approach...
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
toheebDOTcom:

Most ideas need not be discussed openly if one is trying not to earn for themselves a bunch of dissappointments. Someone else might just hijack what you've painstakingly built.
Besides, you may spend time talking when no one actually cares about what you've got to offer. I guess you now have an idea about what I'm saying.
Thanks for your opinion.
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Zenzu01:
Ladies are always good at what they do, but only few have team spirit, they believe they are self reliant.
Having a lady in the crew is not a bad idea.
lets hear what you have.
adesoji775@gmail[dot]com
Great... I will be sending a mail.
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by D34lw4p(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Let's do this, nosisky[at]gmail.com
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
D34lw4p:
Let's do this, nosisky[at]gmail.com
Will be sending you a mail... Thanks!

1 Like

Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Am In JohnnieAbijah @ Gmail . com I'm.an Expert in Web design and HTML5 Coding
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
abdegenius:
Am In JohnnieAbijah @ Gmail . com I'm.an Expert in Web design and HTML5 Coding
Will be sending you a mail... Thanks.
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
abdegenius:
Am In JohnnieAbijah @ Gmail . com
I'm.an Expert in Web design and HTML5 Coding
Messages are not delivering to that email address. Please check it for misspellings.
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2016
We're now two in number, hoping to get two more volunteers. I bet you, you will be glad to join this team.
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by habbey99(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2016
I am interested habbeyxyz99@gmail.com.
proficient in CSS and lil in WordPress..
my observation was it will be cool if we can connect on WhatsApp group platform for fast and easy communication...my digit is 08072155416
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2016
habbey99:
I am interested habbeyxyz99@gmail.com. proficient in CSS and lil in WordPress
Habbey, good to have you here... will be sending u a mail... Thanks.
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2016
AdSense/Php expert bona9jaofficial@gmail.com
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
jboy73:
AdSense/Php expert bona9jaofficial@gmail.com
Hello jboy73, I will be sending u a mail... Thanks.
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Only two more people left. Kindly drop your email if you're interested...
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2016
We are now 3 in number: Myself, Azeez and Rasaq ... extremely happy about the idea. We need only ONE more serious person (preferably well-versed in PHP and CSS) to feel up. It may be too late for you to be accepted into the team, but just give it a try. laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by EXICON(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2016
I am interested.

Good in all you mentioned above.

Thanks.
E-mail is exicon937@gmail.com
Laive:
We are now 3 in number: Myself, Azeez and Rasaq ... extremely happy about the idea. We need only ONE more serious person (preferably well-versed in PHP and CSS) to feel up. It may be too late for you to be accepted into the team, but just give it a try. laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2016
habbey99:
I am interested habbeyxyz99@gmail.com.
proficient in CSS and lil in WordPress..
my observation was it will be cool if we can connect on WhatsApp group platform for fast and easy communication...my digit is 08072155416
Sorry, I am not on Whatsapp but we created a chat group on Facebook.
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2016
EXICON:
I am interested.
Good in all you mentioned above.
Thanks. E-mail is exicon937@gmail.com
Ok, that's good... I will be sending u a mail... Thanks...
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Toluwani113: 12:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Laive:
Thanks for viewing...
I was made to believe that success is sure for those who don't spend time trying to do things on their own. No one can flourish in an island.
Let's build something special that Nigerians will really cherish. I am using this medium to invite 4 interested volunteers to form a team with. I won't be the team leader. We shall nominate our team leader. And it could be you!
Please note: to join the team, you should have good knowledges in at least one of the following:
1. Wordpress
2. PHP
3. CSS
4. Google Adsense
5. Web Design/Development
I need to work with only serious-minded men. No females please. Sorry, if that sounds descriminating.
Send an email to laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com and briefly state the skill(s) you've got.
! ! ! WARNING ! ! !
Please note that I am not hiring neither am I looking for employees. I need volunteers who will share my dreams and work with me.
All communications shall be via email.

Hello ADMIN,

I represent DailySchoolGist Blog and I’m writing to offer you cheap advertising on my blog/website.

I understand stand that you manage a website and my blog/website will be your best place to get massive traffic to it.

My blog is about school news targeting Students accross the nation. Luckily, I have up to 10,000 unique readers monthly.

Since there are huge numbers of people seeking information about admissions, I believe your website will be seen and visited by many of them.

The advantage of advertising with us that its affordable and promising.

Kindly send me your website info to get started. Please visit our Advert page for details.

Thanks

DailySchoolGist Blog
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2016
My honourable NL Moderators, I think the post in red looks spammy! Doesn't relate to our topic of discussion...
Re: 4 + Myself: Let's Build This Together And Make It Big! by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 07, 2016
! ! ! IMPORTANT UPDATE ! ! !
We have successfully formed a four-man team under the excellent leadership of Dealwap, the founder of www.nct.com.ng .
To all those who only dropped their emails with the sole aim of getting details of the project, I will say thank you! But you lost an opportunity! The project has commenced and by God's grace, it will soon be launched.
At this point in time, I will like to remind viewers that we are currently not seeking for members. However, that will be for our team leader to decide. He may approve one or more members (yeah, probably a female!).
Please note that if I do not reply your mail, it means our team leader has not approved the acceptance of new members. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Suggestions And Corrections From Webmaster / Help!!! I Need Fund To Renew My Foreign Host.... Read Please / If You Want To Load Your Payoneer Card, Click Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.