Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations (24887 Views)

FG Not Implementing Padded Budget – Udoma / Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters / Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by lexyclasy: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2016
iamjosland2:
We thank God for the president that right from onset b4 jibrin burst the whole saga mr president as actually made nigerians known that something terrible n damaging has yearly bin done to our budget system.
My friend this year budget is the worst in the history of Nigeria.....skyrocketed budget more than 2015, having discover the padding as some of you ignorantly claim what does he do to stem the tide....yet he still sign it after holding the nation to ransom for months...still sign the most wretched budget in the history of time....vamoose from here APC m.orons and bury your head in shame you guys are not ready for governance.....you all are political kindergarten

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by ordainbuzz(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Nija don enta one chance since 1900
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by lexyclasy: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2016
justicejay:
Pdp should Stfu angry though Apc has not been better or did they do any significant thing but it doesn't make Pdp a saint neither.
They are just two devil
They are not preaching sainthood put that to your murky head...they are keenly watching the magic CHANGE your MANTRA promise NIGERIANS....Stop reasoning from your anus....There is a high level of financial and corruptible recklessness recorded since the beginning of this administration from Senate standing rules to TSA fraud to CCT chairman indictment cover up to EFCC chairman indictment coverup to AMAECHI probing cover up, to BURATAI and DAMBAZZAU indictment coverup, abi JIBRIN latest saga is it AISHA BUHARI Haliburton coverup, stop playing the game of sainthood when you know you can never be clean.....shame on APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by yeyeboi(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2016
DropShot:
Nonsense from PDP as usual.

Do they think we don't know budget padding is as old as our democracy?

Didn't we read severally how OBJ and his ministers used to bribe the NASS to pass budget after executive padding?

Didn't we read how budget figures increased astronomically overnight after padding by NASS?

That we now officially know about budget padding is credit to PMB. His insisting to vet the budget before signing into law is commendable because those thieves at NASS would have had their ways as usual.

So now it means this PMB own should be overlooked?

1 Like

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by DropShot: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2016
lexyclasy:
You don't have any cheap point here bros.,get the salient points raised and bury your head in shame for the CHANGE SLOGAN you peddle from inception,is it not this same budget they refuse to sign for months thereby delaying implementation at the end is it not that same value of 6+ trillion he approved, is it not that same budget that padded was still going on.....why the revelation now which you claim is a plus to your stooge....if not for the fact that he JIBRIN was relieved from the chairmanship position will he have made the revelation.......Just like that fool that talk about EKITIgate.....take it or leave it APC is worst than any other party know to this world....The word Zombie may not fade soon with the continuous springing up of people like you.

Work on your English first before joining issues with me.

1 Like

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by Pavarottii(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2016
DropShot:

Didn't we read severally how OBJ and his ministers used to bribe the NASS to pass budget after executive padding?

Didn't we read how budget figures increased astronomically overnight after padding by NASS?

That we now officially know about budget padding is credit to PMB. His insisting to vet the budget before signing into law is commendable because those thieves at NASS would have had their ways as usual.

Did u hear about it in GEJ's administration?
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by DamiBukola: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2016
bkool7:

who caught them ?

Apc is ready to expose and discipline even it's members
tah, they exposed themselves because Jibrin was relieved of his appointment. Was it not same budget your Mr. integrity signed? Thank God Jinrin was relieved of his appointment if not, it would've been as usual with CBNgate and FIRSgate

2 Likes

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by DropShot: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2016
Pavarottii:

Yes. You need me to help you with link or you'll help yourself?

1 Like

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by Paperwhite(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2016
DropShot:

As bad as OBJ is, he's miles ahead of most,of those he left in PDP. The IB does not even possess half of his brain.
Imagine your zombiesm.No hiding place bro.
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by justicejay(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
lexyclasy:
They are not preaching sainthood put that to your murky head...they are keenly watching the magic CHANGE your MANTRA promise NIGERIANS....Stop reasoning from your anus....There is a high level of financial and corruptible recklessness recorded since the beginning of this administration from Senate standing rules to TSA fraud to CCT chairman indictment cover up to EFCC chairman indictment coverup to AMAECHI probing cover up, to BURATAI and DAMBAZZAU indictment coverup, abi JIBRIN latest saga is it AISHA BUHARI Haliburton coverup, stop playing the game of sainthood when you know you can never be clean.....shame on APC
[/s]
Still searching for sense in what you ve written.
If you don't understand my short writeup on how two groups of liers have been toying with our future. Just walk silently to your grave
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by bashydemy(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2016
SO PDP now have the mouth to talk rubbish, Which administration started the budget padding? the likes of Saraki, Dogara, Jubrin etc are former PDP member who believe it's gonna be business as usual.
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by ASL33: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2016
Now we know that the budget is padded, are they going to withdraw the signed budget, unpad it and resign it again? Am confused.
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by ASL33: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2016
bashydemy:
SO PDP now have the mouth to talk rubbish, Which administration started the budget padding? the likes of Saraki, Dogara, Jubrin etc are former PDP member who believe it's gonna be business as usual.
But the aforementioned are APC members now. Are they no longer saints? When we say PDP killed Nigeria for 16 yrs are the aforementioned part of them? If yes it means the current Apc had a hand in the killing. So why hating on PDP only?.

Show me a Nigerian politician that is not a thief and I will tell you the exact day Jesus will come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by bashydemy(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2016
ASL33:
But the aforementioned are APC members now. Are they no longer saints? When we say PDP killed Nigeria for 16 yrs are the aforementioned part of them? If yes it means the current Apc had a hand in the killing. So why hating on PDP only?.

Show me a Nigerian politician that is not a thief and I will tell you the exact day Jesus will come.
Like i said they are used to be thief from their days in PDP, They join APC when they have problem with their Party and mind you in politics there is no payment enemy. I even a sinner will be forgiven by God if he decide not to go back to his sins. This people are PDP members who are used to the same corruption, But they think it will always be like that during APC... Now tell me have you ever heard of budget padding in the past? since 1999 have you ever see a scenario where a president refuse to sign the budget due to padding? In the past the president will have to bride the NASS to pass the budget but since PMB regime did not support that nonsense they decide to padd the budget and add their own. Thank God for PMB. Nigeria his save if PMB hand. haterz can continue hating.
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by ASL33: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2016
bashydemy:
Like i said they are used to be thief from their days in PDP, They join APC when they have problem with their Party and mind you in politics there is no payment enemy. I even a sinner will be forgiven by God if he decide not to go back to his sins. This people are PDP members who are used to the same corruption, But they think it will always be like that during APC... Now tell me have you ever heard of budget padding in the past? since 1999 have you ever see a scenario where a president refuse to sign the budget due to padding? In the past the president will have to bride the NASS to pass the budget but since PMB regime did not support that nonsense they decide to padd the budget and add their own. Thank God for PMB. Nigeria his save if PMB hand. haterz can continue hating.
Refused but later signed a padded budget. So who was fooled. Stop defending the politicians, they are all same.

1 Like

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by ba7man(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Pavarottii:

Stealing wasn't corruption during GEJ'S administration. lipsrsealed
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by Realist2: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Standing5:
Even GEJ confessed its existence but fold his arms as usual. We are glad to have APC and Buhari.

'' glad to have apc and buhari '' you said ?, is Yakuba Dogara , Femi Gbajamila and M.jubrin members of PDP ?, if M. Jubrin was not removed as Appropriation committee Chairman , would he have made the confession ?, why was Jubrin silent up till now?, with all honesty, was it not your buhari that presented the budget at NASS, and the estimated figures of 6.8trn ?.
I wonder how your brain has been programmed never to see anything wrong with the Apc, was it not this same'' progressive'' Dogara that was shouting how PDP destroyed the country with corruption just few days ago?.

1 Like

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by Realist2: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2016
Standing5:
Even GEJ confessed its existence but fold his arms as usual. We are glad to have APC and Buhari.

'' glad to have apc and buhari '' you said ?, is Yakuba Dogara , Femi Gbajamila and M.jubrin members of PDP ?, if M. Jubrin was not removed as Appropriation committee Chairman , would he have made the confession ?, why was Jubrin silent up till now?, with all honesty, was it not your buhari that presented the budget at NASS, and the estimated figures of 6.8trn ?.
I wonder how your brain has been programmed never to see anything wrong with the Apc, was it not this same'' progressive'' Dogara that was shouting how PDP destroyed the country with corruption just few days ago?.Continue to deceive yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by bashydemy(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2016
ASL33:
Refused but later signed a padded budget. So who was fooled. Stop defending the politicians, they are all same.
hahaha are you for real? sign padded budget? your braine need to be checked i swear. Well i dont think we need rocket science to guess what the problem between Dogara and Jubrin might be, Well to me Jubrin was removed cos he failed to perfect the padding and the presidency caught them. But Jubrin in other news feel bad for blaming him and leading to his remove and expose them.. From all the revelation of Jubrin, Did you see where he say they succeeded in padding the budget?
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by eknoreda: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2016
Guys I think we should agree
1) that things are CHANGING in this country
2) that the presidency made this allegation about padding and it was roundly denied
3) that the nation started to go down the drain as the argument about padding raged
4) That people began to abuse the president on delaying the budget
5) If the President had not assented to the flawed budget, by now the nation would be comatose
5) That the best thing the man could do is pass the flawed budget as it was and then investigate
6) That the padding can now be removed
7) The padders should go to jail.
cool Thank you

1 Like

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by Realist2: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2016
DropShot:

Yes. You need me to help you with link or you'll help yourself?

let me educate you here, buhari went to the NASS, with an estimate figures of 6.8trn with the break down of the appropriation or how the monies will be spent, the Nass collect the bill studied it, make recommendation for adjustment, send it back to you the author.
Now if Buhari truly authored it, he should beable to pinpoint where was padded.
In Summary, either Buhari is complacent in the budget scandal or he does not know anything about budget, remember over #30b was floating in the budget.

1 Like

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by ASL33: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2016
bashydemy:
hahaha are you for real? sign padded budget? your braine need to be checked i swear. Well i dont think we need rocket science to guess what the problem between Dogara and Jubrin might be, Well to me Jubrin was removed cos he failed to perfect the padding and the presidency caught them. But Jubrin in other news feel bad for blaming him and leading to his remove and expose them.. From all the revelation of Jubrin, Did you see where he say they succeeded in padding the budget?
If they did not succeed why the fuse. I watched Jubrin on channels about two months ago saying there was no padding and now he come back to tell us the budget was padded.
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by ancientbanana: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
DropShot:

zombified one. Chai. If jiribin was not having issues with the NASS u for hear abt am? Was it the president Dat approved the budget? Was he blind to padding? Zombie o zombie, zombie no go think unless u tell to think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by bashydemy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
ASL33:
If they did not succeed why the fuse. I watched Jubrin on channels about two months ago saying there was no padding and now he come back to tell us the budget was padded.
The initial budget was pad and so many injection was made into it by the NASS and lots was removed too. But the president refuse to sign it and return it to them and ask the budget to be investigate. So PMB did not sign any padded budget as it's not business as usual and your paymasters aint happy that's why the fighting in the NASS.
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by damkin24(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
nnachukz:
But na wa oooh, after the whole noise and delay the Dullard still signed a heavily padded budget. I have this feelings he personally added some yams for his boys when he proposed an approximately N6tr budget. The NASS people noticed this and added their own yams not to be outdone by the dullard.
But you are part of those wailing then that the president is a dullard
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
nnachukz:
But na wa oooh, after the whole noise and delay the Dullard still signed a heavily padded budget. I have this feelings he personally added some yams for his boys when he proposed an approximately N6tr budget. The NASS people noticed this and added their own yams not to be outdone by the dullard.

Na so ee take happen o!
Even when Dem do "clean-up" Dem carry one figure put for another department and ee still reach 6tn.
If the pads and shock absorbers on that budget are removed, it would be maximum 4 tn.
Integrity has lost its original English meaning since arriving Nigeria.
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
lexyclasy:

Say it and keep saying it maybe one day the Zombie gene will mutate to normal.
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by Obiwannn: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
freeze001:
I always wondered along these lines. Whilst not excusing former administrations that have habitually raped n looted d treasury including colonial masters that made sure they had permanent access to natural resources of Africa; still 'believing' the change mantra spiced with sainthood above reproach of APC members, I'd like to state clearly that padding implies that some fake projects were inserted or bloated figures imputed into the budget. As we saw, some figures and line items were repeated multiple times, some even from previous years.

The question then is: if d presidency demanded a 'clean up' before assent which the NASS announced that it did and d President accepted same and signed, how come the original figure and the final figure signed remained practically the same? Nothing was removed? Or it was just moved around?

If the budget was actually cleaned up and questionable areas expunged to give life to the 'real budget of change' what is Jibrin talking about? The budget Mr Incorruptible Integrity signed or the first one that got stolen?

Can APC supporters here convince me that Mr Buhari and his darling ministers could not have been aware of this madness? I'll concede he's too much of an ignoramus but is this not d height of wickedness perpetrated by the APC who are in d majority and d ruling party?

Some dolts have already come to say that this revelation is credit to Buhari and I wonder how that can be when despite his acclaimed anti-corruption stance he presented such a dirty docunent in the first place and even with subsequent revelation n exposures, he still signed the same damning document that today Jibrin and Dogara will not allow us hear word.
If a person makes a racket about an anomaly, condemns same and proposes the greatest cure n yet perpetuates the same anomaly and even exacerbatea it with an increase of almost 2 trillion in the face of low funding options, has that person really made a change? Or is worsening an already bad situation the envisaged change?

I am weak!

No one could actually tackle these salient points you have raised. I just taya for 9ja
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by DobleO7: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
DropShot:

As bad as OBJ is, he's miles ahead of most,of those he left in PDP. The IB does not even possess half of his brain.

Wow! "bad" and "miles ahead" in the same sentence. This OBJ lead the country under PDP, the same PDP that I hear destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations by Angrymode: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
I am at a point where I don't care what happened with the budget undecidedJust implement it for GOD's sake so that things will be easier for the common man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Reacts To Comment About Him On Facebook From Someone He Helped / Should I Return To Nigeria? / INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.