Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Staying On The Right Path - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Staying On The Right Path (345 Views)

The Middle Path / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? / Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staying On The Right Path by yommyuk: 6:16am On Aug 02, 2016
I thank God for enabling me to see another new month. In all, I give him the glory. My goal is to continue to grow spiritually from infancy into maturity. To keep trusting God and to obey him. Obedience builds faith. Therefore, I will continue to resist the temptation(s) to manipulate circumstances according to worldly preferences. The Lord’s way is the best and His desire for us is to trust and be patience.

Scripture teaches us to confess sin, repent, and learn from mistakes. God doesn’t expect perfection, but He does want to see a healthy response to shortcomings.

The Lord longs for His children to have abundant, meaningful lives. For this reason, He sent His Holy Spirit to indwell, equip, and empower believers to reach their God-given potential. We can choose to cooperate with this plan or to live independently of His best.

Isaiah 40:31
But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Psalm 27:13-14
I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Lamentations 3:25
The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

1 Like

Re: Staying On The Right Path by christinnah(f): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2016
AMEN!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 02/08/2016) / What I Saw On My Facebook Timeline / Notable Women Who Have Freed Themselves From Prison/cage Of Gender Inequality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.