Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards (51938 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Adeboye Cautions Pastors Growing Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Bishops10(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Vanquay:
Marry a girl that spends 3 hours praying, when hunger knocks on the door the idìots will start blaming Goat And yam theory and Buharinomics.

Of course, God has destined your Dream wife to be a Redeemed? This rubbish is nauseating.

Stupid man...Stupid followers...Stupid congregation.

If Jesus and his disciples existed historically, then they wouldn't have the time or money for Grooming and like every Middle Eastern male probably had beards.

Shame I thought this man was a wise Pastor Fraudster
A fool says in his heart "There is no God"

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by swtcharissa(f): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
most of u just concentrated on the beard part...silly...nobody is analyzing the wify aspect am sure cos ur wives fall in that range...sure they can't even kneel down during devotion... or cook...meanwhile redeem pastors are not complaining about the beard aspect...n u know what?they all look so good,decent n presentable with the look...so haters go to bed

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Marrtynze(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
hungryboy:
Baba Adeboye is now preaching from his own personal Bible oh,
Even Jesus christ sef been keep beard
Aw u take knw say Jesus Christ get beard, U see am b4??

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Philinho(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Baba is saying the truth now, but obviously the 'ITCHING EAR' will never hear or understand
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by adebayo201: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
EniHolar:

Come lemme pray for you first.
I'll pray.
You'll count hours.
iffa hear

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by jojothaiv(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

how please explain
If you're the north-west now, you'll understand...

Henceforth no more attachments, jewelries, weave-ons, tattos, indecent dressing etc to church again, the ushers in the church should make sure that people adhere to this new rule....
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
It's just barbaric the way the media portrays a message. Baba was only giving an advice, he wasn't forcing anyone to adhere to it.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by oluspicy: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmm...

Piece of advice...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by oshorstan(f): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
It is well Daddy
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bishops10:

A fool says in his hear "There is no God"

At least a fool is better off than you and can spell "ear"

10 Likes

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Adeboye stupid? You better pray to get to #74
Vanquay:
Marry a girl that spends 3 hours praying, when hunger knocks on the door the idìots will start blaming Goat And yam theory and Buharinomics.

Of course, God has destined your Dream wife to be a Redeemed? This rubbish is nauseating.

If Jesus and his disciples existed historically, then they wouldn't have the time or money for Grooming and like every Middle Eastern male probably had beards.

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by bawizzy4: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
hungryboy:
What is this one saying sef??
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by IrradiatoR: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
efilefun:
[size=13pt]This days Christianity keeps preaching almost the opposite of what jesus did. I have never seen a picture of "Holy Mary" with her hair opened nor seen a picture of "Jesus" without beards except when he was a kid, so preaching against this two things done by those you claim to follow means you on ur own lane[/size]

I do wonder if it is "God" that 'inspired' such if truly they are followers of Christ and his mother, Holy Mary
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by anochuko01(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
femi4:
He got it wrong this time.....what if she can pray for 1hr but troublesome
That man is 74 years, and has spent majority of his life as a pastor. I'm sure he's seen much more than EVERY NAIRALANDER put together has ever seen.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by chiraqDemon(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
efilefun:
[size=13pt]This days Christianity keeps preaching almost the opposite of what jesus did. I have never seen a picture of "Holy Mary" with her hair opened nor seen a picture of "Jesus" without beards except when he was a kid, so preaching against this two things done by those you claim to follow means you on ur own lane[/size]
Please bro those pics aint real...how u i take know if Jesus bun white or black....na white ppl bring christaianity come n we de carry am for head pass them sef....
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by tayefad(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
@Vanquay GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON U, COZ U NEED REAL DELIVERANCE.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
hungryboy:
taar!! u done see Jesus before? the nonsense picture wey una dey call Jesus done give una wrong description of Christ..
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by efilefun(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
So if those pics aint real then christian had been carrying and bowing to a mere statue with a random picture
chiraqDemon:

Please bro those pics aint real...how u i take know if Jesus bun white or black....na white ppl bring christaianity come n we de carry am for head pass them sef....

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by olagold79: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
thorpido:
How does beard help anybody?

It doesn't help anybody, but how does that make it bad?
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by anochuko01(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Vanquay:

I took time out tO check your profile picture.....and I wasn't surprised
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by SonOfaNobody(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
thorpido:
How does beard help anybody?
How does not growing beards help anybody?
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by HaneefahRN(f): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na you and your followers sabi
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Singing speechless...Jesus please come now now.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by gr8jimtek1990: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
hungryboy:
Have you seen Jesus Christ before?
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
jojothaiv:

If you're the north-west now, you'll understand...

Henceforth no more attachments, jewelries, weave-ons, tattos, indecent dressing etc to church again, the ushers in the church should make sure that people adhere to this new rule....
if that's the case, it's a welcome development. The world should copy the church not the other way round. I admonish other denominations to follow suit if not make it mandatory.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by YINKS89(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
OYO............ So make i no marry again......mtchew.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by martineverest(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
pastors shouldnt grow beards but jesus and his disciples were all bearded.
Pastors shouldnt grow beards but women can wear weave-on and extension.

No Beards and praying for one hrs wont take one to heaven

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Cephydeen(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
This issues of growing beard need to be address well.. whether a born again christian should grow beard or not.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by saintkel(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
EniHolar:
Lemme be silent. I no wan offend MOG.

He only preached... It's left for u to decide what u wanna do.

Babe u fine die, u hear wetin Baba talk? Hope u can pray n cook? Let me kick start my marriage plans sharperly
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by tete7000(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
What about the sisters? Who should they not marry? Is baba now a chauvinist?
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by plaetton: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anyone who prays for 1 hour is mentally ill. This would probably be the most accurate diagnosis of mental illness.
Adeboye and his charlatan ilk continue to poison the minds of Nigerian people for filthy profits.

Woe unto them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.