Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo (19069 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo by ba7man(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
ehikwe22:
Nigerian military can lies!!! And Yorubas are strange creatures. They like to prove a point that's why they haven't accepted the fact that PMB is a failure and it's a very bad traits. Let's see how long you can pretend all is well when it's not. And these boys are South Westerners. I don't know if they are SW I jaws or Yorubas but one thing I'm sure is that they are from the SW
How can you know when you're far away in Umuahia?

My house is 15mins away from Arepo........ so don't tell me what's happening in my yard.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo by MistadeRegal(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
thewarrior72:
cheesy
So yoruba street and motor park touts has graduated to terrorists

Hello bros…

1 Like

Re: Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo by oyinkinola: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
IF GEJ IS NOT BACKING OR SPONSORED AVENGER, HE'S A DORMANT STATEMAN!
if gej can call them(avengers) to stop declaring Niger Delta state independence why not stop them from there evil activities before?
.........where is gej when avenger emerge?
.........where is he when they were attacking oil installation?
.........where is he when they attacked ogun?
.........where is he when they attacked lagos?
.........why intervene now when they drag war nearer to his backyard?
or avenger means to avenge on obasanjo...ogun and asiwaju tinubu....lagos for booted him out of power? why not condemn the avenger for attacking west talkless of visiting the area of attacked and condole with the people over there?
you see what type of elderly stateman nigeria has!
they deserve what they got from nigeria army.
NA hit them hard!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo by Ripama: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Death penalty to the arrested ones according to Buhari
Re: Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo by ba7man(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
oyinkinola:
IF GEJ IS NOT BACKING OR SPONSORED AVENGER, HE'S A DORMANT STATEMAN!
if gej can call them(avengers) to stop declaring Niger Delta state independence why not stop them from there evil activities before?
.........where is gej when avenger emerge?
.........where is he when they were attacking oil installation?
.........where is he when they attacked ogun?
.........where is he when they attacked lagos?
.........why intervene now when they drag war nearer to his backyard?
or avenger means to avenge on obasanjo...ogun and asiwaju tinubu....lagos for booted him out of power? why not condemn the avenger for attacking west talkless of visiting the area of attacked and condole with the people over there?
you see what type of elderly stateman nigeria has!
they deserve what they got from nigeria army.
NA hit them hard!
GEJ belongs to the creeks and not to Nigeria so don't expect much from him.
Re: Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
munas:

you dont tolerate what?Where you the ones that bombed them out or the nations security aparatus?
Stop making such statements as if you assembled a team of yoruba boys to go and flush them out.

The government set up a team to do the job and you are ranting "you dont tolerate militancy" as if
you fired a single shot in the operation
ogbeni he was right, we don't tolerate it here in southwest, u can tolerate it where u belong Buh in southwest, we r peaceful, educated n disciplined

2 Likes

Re: Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo by Eshinwaju: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
ehikwe22:
Nigerian military can lies!!! And Yorubas are strange creatures. They like to prove a point that's why they haven't accepted the fact that PMB is a failure and it's a very bad traits. Let's see how long you can pretend all is well when it's not. And these boys are South Westerners. I don't know if they are SW I jaws or Yorubas but one thing I'm sure is that they are from the SW

Another hateful criminal spotted.....by the way....how is your illegal gala trade going on in Yorubaland.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo by ImperialYoruba: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ijaws have been upgraded from militants to insurgents. I suspect the ones arrested will be tried under terrorism charges which excludes them, in the event of a plea bargain, from inclusion in amnesty.

We should infiltrate the prison with assassins to kill the jailed survivors. Bloody fckrs! Fck all Ijaws and their sympathisers!

He said the cameras on NAF’s platforms that were used for night operations picked some of the insurgents having meetings.
Re: Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo by ObinnaIzuora: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
temptnow:
OK let's agree with militancy, but as for laziness, Yorubas are well known for laziness. It's either you're claiming omoniles , cos an average Yoruba guy aspires to be a motor park agbero

Your hardwork is paying off in Indonesia and Asian prison. Crime is hardwork to you people. What a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo by ObinnaIzuora: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
ehikwe22:

So whata your own headache. Why not leave them alone and worry about the fulani in Enugu. Why crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Militants Flee Ogun, Regroup In Ondo by Arsewipemod: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
thewarrior72:

Dont bet ur money,80% of those people u guys call millitants are nothing but yoruba and ijaw street touts
If they are touts, then good riddance to bad rubbish. By the way, thanks for including ijaws. It pays to tell the truth once in a while you know. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re Worsening Ibori’s Case, Uduaghan Tells Persons Visiting Former Governor I / The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.