Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday (40039 Views)

President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election / Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by Pavarottii(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
banki:
Oshimole has challenged pdp to come out and tell them their achievements in 9years of governing edo state, they and their candidate can't do that
Oshiomole said he is bringing obaseki to continue his works so let their own former governor come out and bring pastor ize iyamu to continue his work they refused

I watched pdp rally and all they did was accuse oshimole of being tribalistic by ignoring esan people,that he married onyibo wife

Oshimole responded by telling them that obaseki is the brain behind his effectively managing the finance of edo

Enough said.....let edo people decide who is better for them....the ones that fixed some of their roads or the one that fixed none of their roads, the ones that built schools or the ones that didn't build, the ones that owe salaries and the ones that never owed salaries, the ones that brought in investments or the ones thy sold edo to their families
From ur post, all u av said is[b] "oshomole said"[/b]; is he the one contesting for election that he is replying.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by uzo4real(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Just wondering why Osho is seriously campaigning for this Obas guy..... If Ize mistakenly wins, osho is in trouble.
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by Slymonster(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
did oshiomole send lucky to jail,lol he only uses lucky to campaign and I get annoyed when people say Ize iyamu will send oshiomole to jail....smh....Nigerians pls have some brain...politicians are exploiting you,they will nva send any to jail...stop disturbing ursef...
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by mikolo80: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Shameful how our politicians display their stupidity.
why they're all billionaires and you're an unknown entity lamenting on nairaland
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
You are a joke
Do have a great evening.

mikolo80:
why they're all billionaires and you're an unknown entity lamenting on nairaland
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by cornel994(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Is the Governor of my State contesting for third term?

I wonder if Godwin Obaseki of the APC is still in the Edo Governorship race?

The campaign has been all about Oshiomole, he does 90 % of the talking, Dancing and the comedy.
I tink say na only me d notice hw he spends close to 2hrs talkin give obaseki 25 - 30min
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
The Nigerian political class only comes out to the public/masses every four years when it is time for election. That is the time they share food and other items because that is when the masses are needed. And guess what?, I am not even bemused by that doing. What bemuses me is that the supposedly literate masses who protest, complain and do all sorts during the administration that is about to end, will still come out to vote for the same set of people and the drama begins a new cycle!
This "Nigeria and Nigerians" scenario now causes me to ask a question...
Am I the only one who is reasoning in this country?
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
funlord:
grin

See executive balls on display sha!

I'm sure that yellow woman dncing next to him saw it too later that day!
grin grin grin you are not serious .. you talking about the black thing? grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by prince13: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
I used to like this man during his first tenure in office as governor,but I suddenly just disliked him on realizing that Oshiomohle only worked with his mind in the state during his first term but concentrated on looting the state treasury since inception of his second tenure and fighting by all means to cover up all his shady deals to avoid been probed by an incoming administrations if it emerged from the opposition party.Oshiomohle is almost becoming a political thug,politics shaa??
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
This man no sabi dress AT ALL AT ALL
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by Swazzkid(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
banki:
Oshimole has challenged pdp to come out and tell them their achievements in 9years of governing edo state, they and their candidate can't do that
Oshiomole said he is bringing obaseki to continue his works so let their own former governor come out and bring pastor ize iyamu to continue his work they refused

I watched pdp rally and all they did was accuse oshimole of being tribalistic by ignoring esan people,that he married onyibo wife

Oshimole responded by telling them that obaseki is the brain behind his effectively managing the finance of edo

Enough said.....let edo people decide who is better for them....the ones that fixed some of their roads or the one that fixed none of their roads, the ones that built schools or the ones that didn't build, the ones that owe salaries and the ones that never owed salaries, the ones that brought in investments or the ones thy sold edo to their families
oh I see... not trying to be supporting any party but If obaseki advised oshiomole all thru his tenure den he isn't eligible less edo will owe d debt even d next century can't pay back.. yes pdp didn't work but u know oshiomole can be best described using David Cameron words n I quote: "he is fantastically corrupt " isn't just about building roads n schools OK
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by mikolo80: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
You are a joke
Do have a great evening.

Hahahahaha not my fault you get mouth like kettle
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by Fourwinds: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin grin grin
funlord:
grin

ur mouth no go put u for trouble.....

real executive balls grin
funlord:
grin

ur mouth no go put u for trouble.....

real executive balls

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
rita25:
the guy dey shw agility wey he take dey knack iara ....................for his age his condo is still big oh grin
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by Fourwinds: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
lipsrsealed embarassed angry
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by kan12(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
The problem of Nigeria till tomorrow is SHOPRITE AND LAI MOHAMMED.
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by oluwasegun007(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
d way dis man have been dancing dis dayz, i sometime feel like he carried masquerade in his first life
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by Beneh(m): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Confidence on display....PDP will be totally disgraced next month..
So u ppl are still voting dis APC ....nawa oooh
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by Caseless: 5:19am On Aug 03, 2016
funlord:
grin

I'm sure that yellow woman dancing next to him saw it too later that day!
that woman yellow? Check her knuckles.
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by mikolo80: 5:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
You are a joke
Do have a great evening.

is not my fault. You're an slowpoke
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by chimauga(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Spot the difference with that pic

Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2016
LOL you answered the second time. That shows how pained and bitter your life is, please get a life.

Silence is the best answer for a fool (like) you but let me give you the credit this time.

mikolo80:
is not my fault. You're an slowpoke
Re: Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday by mikolo80: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
LOL you answered the second time. That shows how pained and bitter your life is, please get a life.

Silence is the best answer for a fool (like) you but let me give you the credit this time.

you wen answer back nko, with nothing to say but insult. Clearly you have no argument and so I will answer till you keep quiet, where you belong on the fringes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out / Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.