Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon (50780 Views)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / 10 Ministers President Buhari May Sack In 2017 - NigerianBulletin / 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by MaziOmenuko: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
I believe it's a bit early to rate ministers performance: but if i am to say, then that education minister needs to be relieved if his duties asap. Kachukwu should be deployed to the Ministry of Power, GEJ's minister for Agric should be recalled from African Agric bank or wherever he is, Felix Anyansi Agwu should be made minister of sports, Emefiele should be relieved of his post as cbn governor. An economic team should be set up to support Kemi, the likes of soludo and part utomi.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Mememan: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Kemi Adeseoun should be first on the list
Wow

You took the words out of my mouth
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by oluwasegun007(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
i dont wanna bliv dis list because Baba Lie and Adeosun is not on the list.
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by muganbo1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
D only only thing dat will happen to fashola is to drop two office portfolio whc is power and works to oshiomole and aregbesola coz d both will soon leave governor office and as for minister of finance kemi nothing will happen to her just sit n watch, sit down look na dog language
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by TENHEU22(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Op is it Stephen keshi's burial or Samson Siasia
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by kherington: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
whoever believes this news is a mugu this is not the first neither will it be the last time i will be seeing this fake news

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by ofwest47(m): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2016
wishful thinking of the wailers sadwishful thinking of the wailers
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Manamax(m): 1:53am On Aug 03, 2016
In your own view, do you other Minister(s),
@op... l nor get dat place
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Jfactor(m): 2:05am On Aug 03, 2016
BRF is waiting for Baba Osho to take power or works once immediately he resigns from Government
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Holyman3(m): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Kemi Adeseoun should be first on the list

Unfortunately, the rogue OP stylishly said that Kemi Adeosun said that Okechukwu Enalama should be sacked for the Recession she announced.
... And she, the minister of finance should keep her job because recession has nothing to do with Finance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria / General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.