Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Help! A Graduate Is Dying - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! A Graduate Is Dying (1090 Views)

HELP!!! My Business Is Dying / How A University Graduate Is Secretly Generating Over N200,000 Monthly / Are You A Graduate? This Advice Is For You From CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Graduate Is Dying by Dotmax53: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Dear nairalanders,
I feel like sharing my burdens here in other to seek a solution,to cut the long scenerio short, i am a graduate of inter rel, and i have been going through alot of difficulties financially. I have seeked almost everywhere for jobs but yet it isnt finding me. This made me made up my mind in paving a solution to my problem by starting my own business, My parents are willing to support me with some capital,500k naira, but i am very confuse on what sort of business to venture into that will pave my ways. I see Nairaland as an avenue were nigerians can SHARE,LEARN and GROW. Pls nairalanders, help me out with some business options and plans.I will be most grateful if i can get wonderful contributions here.
NOTE: i would'nt be interested in an ONLINE/NETWORKING business, i need a physical business plan

MOD'S : Please help a brother and save my life by pushing to front page
Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by Fmdipo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
I'm here to read comments for my benefits... Oya nairaland business analysts over to you

Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by EnyojoAmos: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
This one could be easier, get a bus and start with dropping, it wil help for survival for now, soon you'l get the dozin.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by Dotmax53: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
EnyojoAmos:
This one could be easier, get a bus and start with dropping, it wil help for survival for now, soon you'l get the dozin.
Pls, expanciate more on the business plan, and also will it not be a disgrace, if my family and friends discover i am into transporting?
Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by Sard(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dotmax53:

Pls, expanciate more on the business plan, and also wouldnt it be a disgrace to me if my family and friends discover i am into transporting?
You don't want internet/networking business and you still believe transport business and the likes are humiliating. It's obvious you'll also feel agricultural businesses are demeaning... angry
Which big and befitting business do you think #500k can start in this economy?
You better return the money to them if you feel a business will make your family despise you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by Pavore9: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dotmax53:

Pls, expanciate more on the business plan, and also will it not be a disgrace, if my family and friends discover i am into transporting?

What is disgraceful in being involved in transporting? Are there not thousands of fellow Nigerians who are in the U.S supporting their immediate and extended family members through being truck and cab drivers despite their degrees?

I now have a good idea why some graduates are where they are today with no means of income! angry

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by delishpot: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dotmax53:

If they will see your effort as a disgrace, why not tell them to give you millions of naira to start a befitting business of their status?

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by nell2: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Get yourself trained on many of our cosmetics when you buy chemicals from us.
We are dealers in industrial chemical,COSMETICS E.T.C
Be Self Employed. There are over a thousand products to learn from.

WE DEAL ON THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS AT GOOD PRICE

SODA ASH
STTP
SLS
FORMALIN
IPA
CHLOSANOL
TEXAPON
CAUSTIC SODA
PERFUME
PINE OIL
THICKNERS RANGING FROM(NATROSOL,COMBICELL,HYDROCELL E.T.C)
AND MANY OTHERS

WITH FREE TRAINING ON THE FOLLOWING WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

HAIR CREAM
METHYLATED SPIRIT
LIQUID SOAP
SHAMPOO
CAR WASH
TOILET WASH
LIQUID SOAP
BATHING SOAP
JIK
INSECTICIDES
AIR FRESHER
AFTER SHAVE
ANTISEPITIC{E.G DETOL}
BAR SOAP
BODY SPRAY
GERMICIDES
SHOE POLISH

ETCETRA ETCETRA
COME AND BE SATISFIED

WE ARE LOCATED AT

ULTRA MODERN SHOPPING COMPLEX
PHASE1 BLOCK D NO 9
SABO
IKORODU

CONTACT LINE :08036664988 ,07082965947,08109779607
Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by Ambassador1991(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dotmax53:
Dear nairalanders,
I feel like sharing my burdens here in other to seek a solution,to cut the long scenerio short, i am a graduate of inter rel, and i have been going through alot of difficulties financially. I have seeked almost everywhere for jobs but yet it isnt finding me. This made me made up my mind in paving a solution to my problem by starting my own business, My parents are willing to support me with some capital,500k naira, but i am very confuse on what sort of business to venture into that will pave my ways. I see Nairaland as an avenue were nigerians can SHARE,LEARN and GROW. Pls nairalanders, help me out with some business options and plans.I will be most grateful if i can get wonderful contributions here.
NOTE: i would'nt be interested in an ONLINE/NETWORKING business, i need a physical business plan

MOD'S : Please help a brother and save my life by pushing to front page

If you're based in Lagos, Restaurant and Bar with Chops could be best. This days, it is what goes into man's stomach that sells. All you need is get a reliable and competent manager who in turn will supervise the cook and sellers while you serve as Managing Director/CEO. Profit is daily. Location also matters. In front of the restaurant, some staff could be incharge of chops like Hot Puff-Puff, Indomie, Egg and Bread while inside the Restaurant, they will be selling Fried rice, Jollof, Swallow etc. If you what a private tutoring, planning and management, you can request for my WhatsApp number. But know that, it is what goes in a man's stomach that will move market and bring in return. For the bar, you'll sell beer plus pepper soup with goat meat or catfish or turkey. It is very profitable. Wish you success!
Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by Dotmax53: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ambassador1991:

If you're based in Lagos, Restaurant and Bar with Chops could be best. This days, it is what goes into man's stomach that sells. All you need is get a reliable and competent manager who in turn will supervise the cook and sellers while you serve as Managing Director/CEO. Profit is daily. Location also matters. In front of the restaurant, some staff could be incharge of chops like Hot Puff-Puff, Indomie, Egg and Bread while inside the Restaurant, they will be selling Fried rice, Jollof, Swallow etc. If you what a private tutoring, planning and management, you can request for my WhatsApp number. But know that, it is what goes in a man's stomach that will move market and bring in return. For the bar, you'll sell beer plus pepper soup with goat meat or catfish or turkey. It is very profitable. Wish you success!
Wow,im really impress with ur ideas, i will love to venture to the bar business. Will 500k be enough? Are you into any of the above stated business?
Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by Ambassador1991(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dotmax53:

Wow,im really impress with ur ideas, i will love to venture to the bar business. Will 500k be enough? Are you into any of the above stated business?

WhatsApp me on 0809 440 1936. It is very broad. Can't explain everything here. You're welcome, bro!
Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by delaruh(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ambassador1991:

Thats a lovely idea tho I dnt know how you can manage 500k but nothing is impossible if you put your skills to work , you dnt use money for everything you have to learn to fix something to cut cost , also how is your social life ? Are you friendly ? These are part of factors that can boost your sales , dnt make it business as usual download latest music , do mixing if needed , keep membership , do joke night do anything to make your business unique ,make the environment friendly and homely , be creative in design ....I believe you will do well and I wish you the best
Re: Help! A Graduate Is Dying by iHart(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dotmax53:

reading this comment tells me why you haven't found what to do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not, As At Today, ₦500 Is Worth Just 5 Ghanaian Cedis. / We Buy Your Faulty External Hard Drive Here In Lagos / Dollar Now N380/$. Its Time The CBN Reduced The Official Exchange Rate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.