Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company (19124 Views)

'Buhari Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company': Nigerian Youths Protest In Abuja (Pics) / FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / FG Kick-starts 2017 Budget Process, Fix Oil Benchmark (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by shamecurls(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
[size=14pt]God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
[/size]

Indonesians wont like this laudable development

4 Likes

Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by ofeko: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hopefully,if only PMB administration can resuscitate the Ajaokuta Steel Company good fall all.

1 Like

Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by YINKS89(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
gud job..... dem don dey diversify...... buhari at work........
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by anytexy: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
That is a good one if it works. Our wailing is yielding good result.

1 Like

Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by ddgolden: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
jammani:
Buhari and tangible projects

FG and empty promises are like
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by HonabFaj(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dr.Fayemi I pray you make the resuscitating of Ajaokuta steel a success ,may God make it possible for you ,Nigerians will never forget you on this.
#ANewNigeria
#ANewNation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by ddgolden: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
ofeko:
Hopefully,if only PMB administration can resuscitate the Ajaokuta Steel Company good fall all.

Abi undecided
ofeko:

Abi
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by ddgolden: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Is hightime to forget this budget paddi paddi and work, Abeg no let my neighboor laugh me say i campaing for u o
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Goke7: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
One positive thing this Govt has is Political will, The APC just need to unite its party members and things will begin to fall in place

1 Like

Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by spyroxy1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please quote me when they have started
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Cephydeen(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
The Change we voted for is coming gradually...

2 Likes

Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by muhakeem(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
tempest02:
This is good news....This is the type of news we want to hear. Steel is the backbone of industrialization of any economy and as such, we need to manufacture our steel so as to enable other sectors spring up.

Every product we use can be traced to steel at one point or another. Many countries were able build up their steel industries hundreds of years ago, and we still find it hard to do ours. With all the experience and literature in place.

I think the money successive governments have wasted in trying to resuscitate the Ajakouta steel is much. And there have been no results. Should we first think of building a new steel company with the latest technology at a different location before trying to revive this? This should not be another venture to drain money.

My take.
YOu are correct sir

1 Like

Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by grandstar(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is the revival of Africa's largest white elephant project!

At a time when there is a massive glut of steel worldwide and China is dumping it's jaw dropping surpluses globally and depressing prices, Nigeria wants to revive this sink hole.

The country has zero comparative advantage in steel production. The money will be better used setting up yam farms on planet Mars.

2 Likes

Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by promqueen247(f): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
eToast to that. *Drinks up*
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by ehuwayijomo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
A good step in the right direction.
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by ehuwayijomo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
A good step in the right direction.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by passyhansome(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
[size=18pt]This was the same project that made OBJ millionaire[/size]
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Harwoyeez(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good development but I'm a bit sceptical about this particular company to handle d resuscitation, I would have preferred the actual builder's from Russia to come n fix it because according to them ASC is the only furnace they started n have not completed over the years. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
No be today.... Tom miachi do commit, Oyefeso come go, sole gas sign go, Ispat do there own. only God knows wat Reprom is doing....... we don hear global infrastructure before joor. can dis be any different? Ajasteel people undastand
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Akinz0126:
Hope They are serious about it now cause that what been hearing and @ the end they'll not work the talk.
No be today.... Tom miachi do commit, Oyefeso come go, sole gas sign go, Ispat do there own. only God knows wat Reprom is doing....... we don hear global infrastructure before joor. can dis be any different? Ajasteel people undastand
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by chuksmad(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=14pt]God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
[/size]

Indonesians wont like this laudable development
Who is this stupid shamecurls that always comment nonsense on this forum. If you want to comment, just state your idea and not trying to bully those who see things contrary to the way you see.
Always making irrelevant comment on this forum. Please grow up.

1 Like

Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by amiibaby(f): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
So there is suppose to be secret for being amongst the few that comment...... I Neva knew it's an achievement
NigerDeltan:

you are in almost all the thread today
what is the secret dear? grin
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Rexnegro(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Employment,massive one I see coming grin

Weldone uncle bubu cool
Later some mofos go say na one of gej legacies...
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by skydancer: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sunnykaka:
make I rush go summit my cv to my uncle ASAP .
Wetin you fit do?
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Rexnegro:

Later some mofos go say na one of gej legacies...
me na Jesus party I dey o guy cool gej, pmb etc God pass them
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by Oasis007(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tenison96:
This is good, but when will the steel company actually be functional?
I hope it won't be like the refineries where it only worked for some weeks grin

grin

Good observation my Bro! But do I need to remind you that the Steel Company is sited in North-Central Nigeria?!

grin

The Company's facilities and infrastructures are gonna be saved from the Saboteurs aka Enemies of Progress!

One Love Bro!

grin
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by rrhostomy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nothing is impossible really.
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by autodoctor: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
May be not in my generation will we see that project complete and working.
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by IbBarham(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
I hope it starts functioning soon so that it can reduce the number of unemployed youths...
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by bejick(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
brainpulse:
This government is really moving things forward.

moving things forward like the Lagos - calabar railway line.All I see is newspaper front page project. No live action it starts and die on the front page. we are not zombies and will not be. Zombies gist don dey for una.
Re: FG Kick-starts Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Steel Company by oyinkinola: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
...Nigeria will be great very soon than what people think of, all what am sure of is that our problem in the past is bad leadership, the bad elements leaders in politics push the good leaders in the nation aside and squaredered every assets insight, but they've finished, i still maintain my call on all nigerian especially the youths who were still sceptical to come and bind together and rally round this good leader in his reform for this nation, the rapid development of nigeria will shocked the world, i bet!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Exco Members Meet Rocking Ijaw Attires (Photos) / Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Joshua Dariye Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.