Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Much Is It To Replace A Samsung Note 3 Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Is It To Replace A Samsung Note 3 Screen (540 Views)

This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" / My Infinix Hot 3 Screen Broken I Was Told It Cos 13100ngn To Fix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is It To Replace A Samsung Note 3 Screen by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
The phone fell and the screen at this moment, is not displaying anything at all, but you can tell that the phones is running, please anyone know how much it could be fixed for ?

Thanks House
Re: How Much Is It To Replace A Samsung Note 3 Screen by jahstech: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2016
pcguru1:
The phone fell and the screen at this moment, is not displaying anything at all, but you can tell that the phones is running, please anyone know how much it could be fixed for ?

Thanks House
Have you fixed your phone?
Re: How Much Is It To Replace A Samsung Note 3 Screen by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2016
jahstech:

Have you fixed your phone?

at all gave it out

(1) (Reply)

Saddest Day Of My Life / It1502 Extensive Review / Instadict On My Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.