Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ios Or Android {battery} - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ios Or Android {battery} (541 Views)

Why You Choosing A Iphone Or Android Phone? The Picture Is Show The Truth. / Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery / How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ios Or Android {battery} by solepager(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
I am not starting this thread to argue if IOS is better than android/virus attack/updates/more apps etc.

I have use a good amount of android phones and i am well conversant with its operating system. Currently using an infinix hot note 2{rooted} 4000mah battery life and i can say it's serving its purpose.

But i have been following the iphone threads and i am really curious about what it can offer me. I am ready to jailbreak it{some threads say when you jailbreak an iphone the battery life reduces but just a tiny bit} because i dont want to limit myself not "interacting" with other phone users.

Like i said at the begining of this post, its not about if android have more apps or if i get an iphone i cant use my favorite apps or customise it. I can get around that.

The question is about the battery life.

Iphone 5 and 6 is 1440/1810 mah respectively. Does it last long? From my little experience i should be seeing something like at least 2500mah. Or am i missing something? Please if you have use an android phone at least 4000mah battery life compared to iphone 5/6. Which serves you better?
(BATTERY LIFE O)
Re: Ios Or Android {battery} by giftedben: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
iphones major problems are battery life and its inability to adapt to change. what i actually mean by inability to adapt is anytime a new iphone is released the old one you have instantly begins to slow down in performance. You can compare the battery life to blackberry 7 OS devices. That means if you are a heavy user there is always a need to carry your charger around. i am speaking out of experience.

(1) (Reply)

Saddest Day Of My Life / It1502 Extensive Review / 3gb RAMOKAI Buddy T5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.