Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Craze Clown Hits 1mill Followers On Instagram, Still Not Verified - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Craze Clown Hits 1mill Followers On Instagram, Still Not Verified (501 Views)

Craze Clown Celebrates 26th Birthday With Funny Pictures / Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo / Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Craze Clown Hits 1mill Followers On Instagram, Still Not Verified by wunderkidblog(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
News of Craze clown, Africa’s number 1 online comedian hitting 1million followers on Instagram is like stale story already for his addicted followers like me.

But wahts not stale or old news is the fact that Instagram hasn’t still verified his account. Usually I thought was dependent on the number of followers youhave that gets you verified but when I checked out a few Nigeria celebrities Taht didn’t even have up to a million followers, where already verified… Tor me comedey wonder wetin Craze Clown need to do again to get hisaccount verified.

He’s A celebrity, He’s been saving lives since his existence bymaking everyone laugh with his funny skits, He’s beenpaying back dues to the society Taht made him! Tor Wahtelse does he have to do?
Abi Instagram set done join our politicians in been corrupt?...

Read more...
http://wunderkidblog.com/craze-clown-hits-1mill-followers-on-instagram-still-not-verified/

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Cute Photo Of Her Family / I Never Campaigned For Buhari – Comedian, Basketmouth / The Singer Reekado Banks Drops His Debut Studio Album ''spotlight''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.