Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo (32016 Views)

Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) / Craze Clown Celebrates 26th Birthday With Funny Pictures / Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by emefav: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Here's a throwback photo of Instagram comedy skit sensation who just graduated as a Medical Doctor in Ukraine, Dr. Crazeclown and his longtime girlfriend. 

Lol, everything will be alright with love. 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/throwback-photo-dr-crazeclown-girlfriend-many-years.html

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by KendrickAyomide: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
life is good when you get money

13 Likes

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
"I can't date a broke nigga" "I want a guy with cool cash "

Sit down there, rich guys locate ladies who are not searching for them. YOU HAD BETTER GRAB A BROKE NIGGA WITH BIG DREAMS AND VISION.

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Rapoo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
nobody ugly na just money you need

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by somadinho10: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nwamaikpe.... . What do you have to say

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Papiikush: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Relationship goals.
Though an average Nigerian lady will not stay with you in time of trials and troubles smiley

9 Likes

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
so I go fine later

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by kayojosephy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lovely..
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by liftedhigh: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Cute
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by robosky02(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
na so
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
He's now enjoying because Apc is in power, dats y I do tell people dat buhari mean well 4 us
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by YelloweWest: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
NBCA (Nairaland Bleach Checkers Association)

No market today.

Oh wait! She looks darker in the recent pic!

Did she darken her skin angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by soberdrunk(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Love is not for everyone, some of us are just destined to be alone...... angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Profkomolafe(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
The gown go reach person sew agbada.
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by paulzee94(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Always fresh

Even before and now
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

If this girl was a game; Crazeclown has completed all her stages.

He should dump her and try something new.

I wonder why a guy will date a girl for many years, even if it is diamond he is mining.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by IgboticGirl(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sit down there, rich guys locate ladies who are not searching for them. YOU HAD BETTER GRAB A BROKE NIGGA WITH BIG DREAMS AND VISION.

nawa oooo

Evan bea
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nnamdi98(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kk
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by omoijesa(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Na God win
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by itzmiztamilly(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

Finally, someone dah Has brain

9 Likes

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Hoodites(f): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hey Guys see this our Paul Walker's daughter now so grown and HOT!

See: http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/07/paul-walker-little-girl-is-now-grown-up.html

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by badland(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
see as Money don change this guy...

100% Proof that the Earth is Flat...
this discovery is breath taking..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzcfd_WQ2Hs
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Keyword: "WITH BIG DREAMS AND VISION", not just any NFA broke guy, before all you broke fuckers begin to rejoice too much over this comment.
Girls, still be wise. If he's broke and has no ambition, dump him!

sexybbstar:

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
life is good when you get money

Exactly!
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by SeniorZato(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Noted
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017

the sad thing about these two is the countless number of abortions she must have had after craze whatever pounded her to hell and back.. her pussy will be looking like lawd knows

I wonder why he would go for this dark skinned ugly bitch.

Mr man you are no longer a local tout this girl is a downgrade upgrade yourself

have sense na no matter how little.... you need someone with the complete package not these local razz yellow agbada woman

1 Like

Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Helen4am(f): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
I reserve my comment undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
funke u don see am?
Re: Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

I guess ur d only gal with dat av seen with sense on dis forum, even d ones claiming 2 be married no get sense

3 Likes

sexybbstar:

I guess ur d only gal dat av sense on dis forum, even d ones claiming 2 be married no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) / The Omotola Jalade And Murray-Bruce Peck (Photo) / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Teddy-A And Basketmouth In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.