Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Create Your Karma, Forgive. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Create Your Karma, Forgive. (655 Views)

KARMA Or JUJU: Cow Goes Berserk And Attack Fulani Herdsman In Ondo (watch Video) / Remember, Karma Is A Thing. / Help And Advice Needed She Has Refused To Forgive Even After My Plea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Karma, Forgive. by lanya: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
I hate anything that has to end with me having to forgive someone. I hate the idea of forgiveness because that means I have to hurt to forgive. I don’t hurt easy. I’m the type of person to replay episodes in my mind till I pass out from fatigue, that is, when I don’t slump into unending depression. I don’t hurt, I break. I break.

I know all the quotes about forgiveness, I have them on my phone, my pc, heck I even advice people on it but I’m not a forgiving person. I’m not the type to release the person that hurt me to karma or God or Buddha, I exact my revenge. I make sure I cause a damage double the type I was inflicted with. I stay awake nights and coast through days thinking up painful ways to do this. I am not a forgiver.

I’ve been thinking about forgiveness and hurt and karma and the law of cause and effect. I know you wonder why obviously evil people seem to have it good in life, they kill, cheat, abuse, terrorize people but it seems like they’re still having it good. What gives, Karma? Why? Why does nothing happen to these ones, why is justice not served, why does the victim suffer for nothing? I don’t know the answer for sure but I think it has to do with the fact that they think they should do those things. Guilt is not something they relate with and because they don’t feel they’ve done something worth being punished for, they don’t get punished. The victims on the other hand feel they’ve been greatly wronged... read more @https://olliealley./2017/09/09/create-your-karma-forgive/

(1) (Reply)

Aides At War With Buhari Minister / Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo And This Happened [PHOTOS] / Ex-chief Superintendent Of Police Commits Suicide By Shooting Himself Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.