Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ (47855 Views)

Christian Group Declare 30 Days Fasting To Stop Buhari / How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. / Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Mememan: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
[s]
kenonze:
Lol.

If actually the pastor did it for the sake of Beating Jesus record, He will meet his maker in bottmless pit of fire.
However if he did that as mark of sincere worship to our Lord Jesus, He shall be received in paradise
[/s]
Ode
Who made you the judge?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Emu4life(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

If actually the pastor did it for the sake of Beating Jesus record, He will meet his maker in bottmless pit of fire.
However if he did that as mark of sincere worship to our Lord Jesus, He shall be received in paradise
do christians worship Jesus or obey him by worshipping his creator?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by lilyheaven: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
I think he died because it was time for him to die
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Nayok(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Baba forgive them for they know not what they're doing.

Meanwhile

Are u a football fan? Recall days you get caught in meetings/traffic?

Tired/travelling/stuck/delayed?

Whether you watch or not, now we've got you covered!
You need not to bother checking for scores anymore!
We'll deliver all your desired match updates to your phone as they happen!

All clubs, leagues and countries tournament s are available; Chelsea, Barcelona, Manchester United/city, Liverpool, juventus, real/atletico Madrid, bayern Munich , galatasaray, cska Moscow etc.

English Premier league, Bundesliga, La liga, Seria A, Russia league , Turkey league, Europa league, UEFA Champions league, Euro cup, World cup, Nigeria premier league etc

You can as well query ie, check history of any football match from 1990 till date.

All with just an sms on your mobile phone/tablet/pc/I pad.

For more info, visit https://info.alertricks.com.ng
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Originalsly: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmm....The middle aged man was largely known as...........Pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age. Confusion.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by remmyjoy1(f): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

yea you are right
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by chidextec: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Something must kill a man... wot a foolish way to die thou... May God have mercy upon his soul.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by planetx: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
grin which one is dry fasting again ? grin
No food or water
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by CloudResident(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
RIP 'Martyr',pls don't make the same mistake in your next life. undecided
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by paradoxy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
There was no need for the devil to do any tempting. .. grin all he just needed to do was wait in hell for him. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by ugoxhaxabula(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Smh

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Adedove(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
He was sentenced to death based on his mens rea which was that of rivalry.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by kay29000(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nigayoyo:
He prolly didn't know that the story of Jesus was just a figment of some Jewish imagination.......oh how my people (black people) perish! angry

Exactly!
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by whiteroses(f): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Malaika Mimo! he had gone to meet Jesus as a saint. Jehovah sees all that we do and could spare his life. Our thoughts are different from Gods thought. Maybe the Earth is a condemned kingdom of hell, there might be a paradise of saints enjoying somewhere. Afterall, an average human contemplate suicide once in a while. So dont laugh at this man in this condition for when he fell he arose again cool
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by BABANGBALI: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ebi lu were pa grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by BABANGBALI: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
lilyheaven:
I think he dead because it was time for him to die
lalasticlala come see bomb
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Patotelli(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wow thats a very big recerd to beat then, i think TB Joshua *can fit do it*........
*runnn!* mo gbo oo record breaker indeed, RIP TO HIM AND MAY D LORD ACCEPT HIM IN HIS BOSSOM
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Intrepid01(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

Errrrm....Madam the judge, weldone ma.

I just say hail ni o
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by ceda99: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fools are not welcome in heaven
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
I thought T.B Joshua did it and survived.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Maximus85(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
He is a fool. Nobody can emulate Jesus, we can only imitate him.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Antina(f): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
They are the ones giving atheists something to talk about, how could u, for crying out loud starved yourself for good 30 days without food, yet they claim of serving God. Some reasons with their an*s. Kwontinu.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Thandobaby(f): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Rip to the man of God
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by raphieMontella: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
kevoh:
grin grin grin grin grin

hahn, HardMirror, Hopefullandlord, LilBrown007, raphieMontella, plaetton, Weah96, Otemundano e.t.c come and laugh and relax from today's work stress! This is just ridiculous! tongue
lol..jst negodu
height of delusion...
Abi was he on s.a weed?..lol who knows?
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by 4everGrand(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Maxcollins042:
This is a clear indication my brother in the Lord never came across the law which states "Never outshine your Master"..... (Law Culled from 48 laws of power) He would still be breathing by now had he observed the law.

R.I.P

I'm an avid reader who prides himself with reading with my boloney-detector on, but after starting to read that ur book 48sth sth, I vowed never to touch it with a long spoon. Its got the hallmark of a Satan inspired book.

And to the Pastor who died, what ken I say, RIP
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by raphieMontella: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
rip sha... Bt fact
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by kevoh(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol..jst negodu height of delusion... Abi was he on s.a weed?..lol who knows?
Lol
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by yinkslinks(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wish he rises up after 3days. What people do for religion. He had of Jesus doing dry fast and guess he wasn't born then. Africans shit
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Iseoluwani: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
gerrardomendes:
wrong motive

I agree with you
No matter how you fast , pray or do any spiritual exercise if your motive z wrong. It will NEVER yield results
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by otem4eartum: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

I thought jesus said greater thing than what he does shall you also do. I don't blame him. I rather blame jesus(Eusebius) for lying.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by samuelson06(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

He's not meeting anybody in paradise. This is simply ignorance. Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 night and you want to imitate Him to prove your faith in Him. If you succeed doing that, can you also imitate Him to walk on water? Faith is not imitation please. Trying to imitate faith would either not produce result or lands you in trouble just like this one. He has himself to blame for his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by ReachHard: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
DUDE MUST BE A "CHRISTIAN EXTREMIST'' undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" / Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.