Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ (47892 Views)

Christian Group Declare 30 Days Fasting To Stop Buhari / How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. / Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by otem4eartum: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
samuelson06:

Only with faith can you do greater things than Jesus and faith is not imitation. The man here should have known better. Don't blame Jesus please.
Have you done greater thing than your fictional Jesus since you have been born? Oh! Maybe you didn't have faith as big as the mustard seed which can move mountain abi? undecided
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by orisa37: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2016
May God forgive his Sins. Jesus did it while He was under 30, young and vibrant. This 44 year old Pastor was going aged and has now died because he tempted God. Jesus said to the Spirit of Temptation, "Thou shall not tempt Thy Lord Thy God". That Pastor did, committed sin and death whisked him away. What a human error?
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by oaroloye(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Popular South African Pastor Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting to Beat Jesus Christ’s Record

A quick reminder not to dare God as South African pastor dies following 30 days fasting.
Late pastor Alfred Ndlovu reportedly died of malnutrition following a dry fasting that lasted for 30 days.

HAVE YOU IDIOTS SEEN ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS REALLY WHAT HAPPENED?

. EXODUS 23:1-3.

"THOU shalt not raise a false report:
put not thine hand with the Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak in a cause
to decline after many to wrest Judgment:
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause."

WHERE ARE THE CHRISTIANS, HERE?

I am really fed up with these UNBELIEVERS subjecting people to TRIAL-BY-HEADLINE!

Are you all COMPLETE IDIOTS? Are you all DUMMIES?

Was the UNRELIABILITY OF THE PRESS not one of the REASONS why FORUMS such as THESE were created in the first place?

The pastor met his end as he embarked on the journey of no food-no-water to emulate Jesus Christ’s 40 days and 40 nights fasting.

THIS STORY IS REPEATED VERBATIM IN SEVERAL PLACES ON THE INTERNET.

What does that TELL you?

SOME POWERFUL ENTITY wants PROPAGANDA put out that this man DIED like a FOOL.

If no AUTOPSY has been carried out, how do YOU know what killed him?

"Eh- that is what the REPORTER said!"

When you are sick, do you go to REPORTERS for DIAGNOSIS?

How COULD the Reporter possibly know what ALFRED NDLOVU died of?

"Eh- maybe someone TOLD him what to write?"

YOU SEE?

44-year-old Alfred Ndlovu allegedly left home for the spiritual journey on 17 June. Just like Jesus, Ndlovu left the things of the world behind him and focused on God as he took to the bush to conduct prayers.

WHO MONITORED WHERE HE WENT?

What made you decide that he was not kidnapped, and his body dumped for people to find?

“Pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.”

FASTING, PROPERLY DONE, AND PROPERLY BROKEN, MAKES YOU HEALTHIER.

This is a very important secret of Western Medicine.

This is one of the motives for making this man look like some fool.

However, the record breaker couldn’t live up to Jesus standard as he gave up the ghost after just a month. There was no history of illness in his life and he was as healthy as a horse when he left for the spiritual journey.

WHAT EXACTLY WAS "JESUS' STANDARD?"

. MATTHEW 4:1-2.

THEN was Jesus led up of The Spirit
into the wilderness to be tempted of The Devil.
2. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights,
he was AFTERWARD an hungred.

THIS SCRIPTURE WAS ANALYZED BY A MEDICAL DOCTOR NAMED "TANNER," AT THE TURN OF THE 20TH CENTURY.

At that time, his Medical Colleagues were mocking The Bible, saying, "How STUPID and GULLIBLE Christians were, to believe that a man could Fast for FORTY DAYS AND FORTY NIGHTS- IN A WILDERNESS- and SURVIVE! He would have been TOO WEAK to get back out of the Wilderness, according to their KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING of the Human Body!"

Doctor Tanner said that if Jesus were only HUNGRY after his Forty Days and forty nights Fast, that meant that he MUST have been drinking Water throughout the Fast. Otherwise, he would have been THIRSTY, as well as hungry.

Secondly, he reasoned, that if the Bible should say that Jesus was only hungry AFTER Fasting forty days and forty nights, THAT MEANT THAT HE WAS NOT HUNGRY DURING THE FAST!

This was a completely unprecedented BREAKTHROUGH REVELATION- there was NO LITERATURE for this, at all.

Doctor Tanner therefore proposed himself as a test-subject, with his skeptical colleagues monitoring his health through the forty day, forty night Fast. He theorized that, rather than being weak, he could even become physically stronger than he was before the Fast.

He successfully proved all of these points.

[See: THE FASTING PRAYER, by Franklin Hall.]

His dead body was discovered by a stranger as he was all alone in the wilderness. The stranger then alerted the police who informed his family and congregation.

OH- THAT'S NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL?

How could a STRANGER just "find" him- BEFORE any of his Congregation?

If he was secluded from civilization, how could he possibly be found by a TOTAL STRANGER?

What was the 'stranger's" business where he was?

If it happened in Yorubaland, a Farmer, Hunter, or Palm-Wine Tapper would likely have discovered the body.

Whose identities would never be known, because NO WAY JOSE are THEY gonna report it?

That would WORK in ENGLAND or AMERICA.

That is NOT how things are done in AFRICA.

This was a FAMOUS PASTOR- the "STRANGER" says that he did not know who this was?

I personally HATE the idea of "First-Responder = First Suspect," but this is a totally stupid report!

THE-POWERS-THAT-BE who PLANTED this story wanted these details left out: WHO WAS THIS GUY, and WHAT WAS THE DOING THERE?

THERE ARE THREE FACTORS IN CHOOSING A SUSPECT.

They are summarized by the acronym, "MOM."

M for MOTIVE.
O for OPPORTUNITY.
M for METHOD.

"CUO BONO?" WHO benefited from Alfred Ndlovu's Death?

WHO gets his CHURCH after him?

Maybe somebody didn't want their WIFE, SON, or DAUGHTER following him?

MAYBE ANOTHER CHURCH WAS LOSING BUSINESS TO HIS CHURCH?

There is a Church like that, that KILLS like this, and CONTROLS THE MEDIA, INTERNATIONALLY like this.

As South African pastor dies following 30 days fasting in an attempt to equal or probably surpass Jesus Christ’s record of 40 days and 40 nights fasting, I can’t help but wonder; Was Jesus setting a record when he fasted and prayed in the wilderness?

I was a member of FRANKLIN HALL'S Church in Lagos in 1984.

Franklin Hall SPECIALIZED in Fasting.

He taught us how to Fast properly and safely.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "DRY FASTING!"

After three days without food, the metabolism changes- students of Advanced Level Biology courses will notice that you are taught NOTHING about what happens to the body in this state. As I said, IT IS A MEDICAL SECRET.

The body depletes all the Glucose stored in the Bloodstream, Muscles, and Liver, triggering the cessation of GASTRIC JUICE PRODUCTION- meaning that one NO LONGER FEELS HUNGRY.

The idea that a person Fasting is undergoing HORRIBLE AGONY from "I-CAN-EAT-A-HORSE!" level hunger is nonsense.

Truly wicked people propagate this idea.

The body then turns to its "ENERGY PLAN B," and converts its FAT RESERVE into Energy.

A PERSON OF NORMAL WEIGHT HAS ENOUGH USABLE FAT RESERVE (NOT ALL FAT CAN BE USED FOR ENERGY,) TO GO WITHOUT EATING FOR FORTY DAYS AND FORTY NIGHTS.

The body has to settle some issues before this process becomes smooth. It takes about a week to excrete the excess toxin load that is released when the bodyfat is metabolized like this.

The GREATEST SECRET of PROLONGED FASTING is that, at this time, ONE MUST DRINK ABNORMAL AMOUNTS OF WATER to SAFELY EXCRETE these toxic substances, OR ELSE one will DIE HORRIBLY of KIDNEY FAILURE.

I know of two men- relations to co-workers of mine- both Pastors, who died on the 7th Day of their "DRY FAST."

Peeing Blood.

After one has gone three days without eating, it is necessary to drink a MINIMUM of 1.25 LITRES of Fresh Water (1/4th GALLON) EVERY DAY.

THERE IS ONE SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH ONE CAN FAST TO ONE'S LIMIT WITHOUT DRINKING WATER.

Namely, when one is surrounded by EXCESSIVE HUMIDITY.

In that case, one can absorb one's daily requirement through one's SKIN.

This condition exists on the tops of mountains and in caves.

One might even absorb one's daily requirement through one's BATHING WATER, if one bathes every day- like a dear old man named PRAHLAD JANI- an Indian SADHU, or HOLY MAN- who has eaten and drunk nothing in 70 YEARS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jLR3KaATUM

MOSES DID NOT EAT NOR DRINK FOR 80 DAYS.

. EXODUS 34:27-35.

27. And The LORD said unto Moses,
"Write thou these Words:
for after the tenor of these Words
I have made a Covenant
with thee and with Israel."
28. And he was there with The LORD forty days and forty nights;
he did neither eat bread, nor drink water.
And He wrote upon the Tables The Words of the Covenant,
The Ten Commandments.
29. And it came to pass,
when Moses came down from mount Sinai
with the two Tables of Testimony in Moses' hand,
when he came down from the mount,
that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone
while he talked with Him.
30. And when Aaron and all the Children of Israel saw Moses,
behold, the skin of his face shone;
and they were afraid to come nigh him.
31. And Moses called unto them;
and Aaron and all the Rulers of the Congregation
returned unto him: and Moses talked with them.
32. And afterward all the Children of Israel came nigh:
and he gave them in Commandment
all that the LORD had spoken with him in mount Sinai.
33. And till Moses had done speaking with them,
he put a vail on his face.
34. But when Moses went in
before the LORD to speak with Him,
he took the vail off, until he came out.
And he came out, and spake unto The Children of Israel
that which he was commanded.
35. And the Children of Israel saw the face of Moses,
that the skin of Moses' face shone:
and Moses put the vail upon his face again,
until he went in to speak with Him.

THIS IS WELL-KNOWN AMONGST CHRISTIANS.

How then, does a Journalist say that YAHSHUA'S Fast was some sort of RECORD?

That is called "DISINFORMATION."

I have myself Fasted 32 days before. I was going to work the whole time. I was even obliged to carry moderately heavy water kegs and buckets of water in that time. I was FINE up to the 32nd Day- therefore I broke off the fast, to avoid straining something.

I was FIFTY-FIVE YEARS OLD when I performed this feat- it wasn't my first rodeo.

I didn't die of any "MALNUTRITION!"

I was not HUNGRY at any time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QddKDQ_6dKY

BY THE 40TH DAY, WHEN THE USABLE BODY FAT SHOULD BE DEPLETED, THE BODY TURNS TO ITS "PLAN C," WHICH IS TO CONSUME ITS PROTEIN BASE FOR ENERGY.

It is ONLY at THIS point that STARVATION becomes POSSIBLE.

The body contains all the Vitamins and Minerals it needs to sustain it on this Fast- so "MALNUTRITION" is NOT POSSIBLE.

Therefore, this report is a LIE- and I, for one, would like to know WHY it was necessary to kill this RIGHTEOUS MAN.

It is possible that he COULD have died of EXPOSURE, or even a SPIRITUAL ATTACK- which, in this case, are just different names for the same thing. A SPIRITUAL MAN out alone is a TARGET for POWERFUL FORCES. If one OVERCOMES them, then one emerges from the Fast with those Spirits' Powers. (Christians are not taught this: that they gain the Powers of every Spirit they overcome or exorcize. That is a motive for killing Alfred Ndlovu.)

But the circumstances described are too contrived for ME to believe that this was death by Natural Causes.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by lilyheaven: 1:04am On Aug 23, 2016
BABANGBALI:
lalasticlala come see bomb
where is the bomb?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.