Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) (12249 Views)

Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With Faure Gnassingbé, Togo President In Abuja / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock / Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2016
gnassingbe family been rulling togo since i dont knw when.
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ononachi(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2016
Who bought such a cheap sunshield for Mr. Buhari? that sunshield is to cheap to be won by a president.
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Fedayeen02: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:

lol profession is what I filled in my JAMB form na...
So you are still a jambite undecided undecided orisirisi full Nairaland aswear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by hssl(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by ladyF(f): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
So you are still a jambite undecided undecided orisirisi full Nairaland aswear
Yes, I are. grin
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by biodun83L(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
Hope it's not a business meeting, because I don't think the Dullard have anything in that kunu sipping brain to dish out.

Unless he wants the Togolese people to experience the CHANGE we experiencing here and trust me that's not a god thing.

Let's hope and pray he's here to give advise and not get.
ur father can neva do more dan wat buhari is doing right nw
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Fedayeen02: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:

Yes, I are. grin
i pray you get admission. I can imagine the agbayas that have been sending you DM
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by ladyF(f): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
i pray you get admission. I can imagine the agbayas that have been sending you DM
amen, I pray too.

Nobody has ever send me a PM. cry
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by ademusiwa14: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2016
[size=28pt]it is considered an insult for ambode to receive a president of a country. ambode does not know his work very well. you are humiliating a president of a country. he is an equivalent of mayor of a small town, because he lack exposure.

oba of ife, oba of lagos can not receive a president.

they are suppose to make provision for my family. ambode did not do that. because he is not well educated. that why i am in canada looking for my own money. you can not expect me to hold down my life, and not look for my own money, when ambode did not do the correct thing.

I am the one who is suppose to receive people in lagos, you can see my mother with the Queen of britain.

we have 2 capital lagos and abuja.

I am suppose to receive world leaders in lagos. but i am on vacation in canada. ambode is not allowed to receive president of country. it is considered an insult. that you are humiliating them. if Buhari says, he does not want go to lagos because he is an old man. i am in canada at the moment, . osibanjo can not receive a president in lagos. ambode can not receive a president of a country. he is just the equivalent of the mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake of Baltimore.

this is why, it is important to put the military in the local government secretariat in the western nigeria portion to relate with obas, because we are the royal portion .

i am in canada at the moment.

I am allowed to receive world leader in abuja and lagos too. you can see the flag in buhari offices.

You should ignore all posting on nairaland. it is fraud by the owner. this is why i write on wwwThisGlobe.com

His Royal highness

Adesegun Adekoluejo aderibigbe adeuga ademusiwa

Emperor of Nigeria/western nigeria

[/size]

Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:
This Buhari's photographer will be very busy o. I wonder how much they pay him.

Na so so photo everyday angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Don't tell me you are jealous of Pa Buhari. grin
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Flexyshubzy(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2016
biodun83L:
ur father can neva do more dan wat buhari is doing right nw
I concur
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Flexyshubzy(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
Hope it's not a business meeting, because I don't think the Dullard have anything in that kunu sipping brain to dish out.

Unless he wants the Togolese people to experience the CHANGE we experiencing here and trust me that's not a god thing.

Let's hope and pray he's here to give advise and not get.

Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Tonia500(f): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2016
atarapa:
President of benin not Togo. The Togo president visited lagos while the benin visited abj same day.
park well,u no see the name abi? na eyadema pikin be dat,togolese president
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2016
Why is Aliko Dangote always with these politifcians? Oil wey stain one finger go stain the rest o. grin grin
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by tekxx: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
nice
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by kwaso: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oga Bello(FCT minister) come and work. Always welcoming or bidding farewell to dignitaries..... Abuja needs attention
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Eleanoralph(m): 2:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Somebori shu kuku kill me oo!! Can't vote for fynestboi.[img][/img]
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by tobex23(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Tonia500:
park well,u no see the name abi? na eyadema pikin be dat,togolese president

Hello ma, could you spare me a minute of your time, ma..

Please I need your help ma embarassed
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Tonia500(f): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Hello ma, could you spare me a minute of your time, ma..
Please I need your help ma embarassed
Am listening
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by tobex23(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Tonia500:
Am listening

Greetings to you ma..

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016). Few hours from now.

And this is from teamPhotoshoot..

Please ma, we would be very grateful if we have your support ma

Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner ma. What do you say ma?
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Tonia500(f): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
tobex23:

Greetings to you ma..

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016). Few hours from now.

And this is from teamPhotoshoot..

Please ma, we would be very grateful if we have your support ma

Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner ma. What do you say ma?
ok how do i vote?

1 Like

Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by photoshoot(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2016
Tonia500:
ok how do i vote?

Wow, thank you ma..

This is How to vote ma, once its 10am this morning, some minutes from now.

Go to: https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310

Then copy the coloured and paste in the link above:

I vote photoshoot cc NLJega

Time: 10am - 6pm
Date: 06/08/2016(Today)
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Tonia500(f): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2016
photoshoot:

Wow, thank you ma..

This is How to vote ma, once its 10am this morning, some minutes from now.
Go to: https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310
Then copy the coloured and paste in the link above:
I vote photoshoot cc NLJega
Time: 10am - 6pm Date: 06/08/2016(Today)
Ok,don't forget me when he wins

1 Like

Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by photoshoot(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2016
Tonia500:
Ok,don't forget me when he wins

Lol, I am here ma, I wont smiley
Thank you so much.

Remember, once its 10am, go to this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310

And type: I vote photoshoot cc NLJega

Thanks again ma
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Tonia500(f): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2016
photoshoot:

Thank you so much.

Thanks again ma
Ok you gat my vote...

NB:can you all stop calling me ma....i just had a child early oo
lalasticlala is my grandad cool
photoshoot:

Thank you so much.

Thanks again ma
Ok you gat my vote...

lalasticlala is my grandad
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by photoshoot(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Tonia500:
Ok you gat my vote...

lalasticlala is my grandad coolOk you gat my vote...

Lool, alright ma
Lalasticlala that is falling my hands angry
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Tonia500(f): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool, alright ma
Lalasticlala that is falling my hands angry
Its showing insufficient permission o,tell me what to do o,text me on 08114202600 and i will go online to vote 4 u
Re: Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by photoshoot(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2016
Tonia500:
Its showing insufficient permission o,tell me what to do o,text me on and i will go online to vote 4 u

Just did now, but I called and lipsrsealed
Anyways the voting has started already now ma'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo / Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie / Police Seal Kogi Assembly Complex Over Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.