Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter (21469 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Buys Food Items From Market Ahead Of Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by FreeGlobe(f): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:
This is what happens when you have been caught in a lie..

To put Sahara reporters and other doubters like myself to rest, provide us with evidence of the shipping. Which country did it go to.. From what Farm did the produce originate, destination ports Customs and Quarantine certification papers, E.U fruit and vegetable import clearance or permits.. Show us some documentation.

Who Obiano wife wan whip? She should start with her husbands Barber that still puts "Pathing" on her grownass husbands head. grin
meet us on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3266093/5-million-anambra-ugu-exports
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by FreeGlobe(f): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
yinkus204:
guy stop all the cry u ar crying just tell obiango the ugu scamming governor to show us the farm is that question too much for him
meet us on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3266093/5-million-anambra-ugu-exports
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
A slap is good
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by aresa: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
[s]
Deepfreezer:
tell me ur state. Governors all over the federation knows governance in Anambra is worthy of emulation. No be hear say.

THE SUN SHALL FOREVER RISE FROM THE EAST.
[/s]

Who go emulate ugu isi ewu leaf lair and short man devil called obiango... grin

Mba mba. grin

Back to sender abeg... grin
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by aresa: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
[s]
wingman:

Yoruba and envy!
Tufiakwa! Your people are cursed.
[/s]

BACK TO SENDER X 100000000 grin[b][/b]
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by FreeGlobe(f): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Mba mba. grin

abi, if we want the south west to grow we should emulate these apc clowns below grin grin grin grin

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Deepfreezer(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Mba mba. grin

you need deliverance.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by obontami: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2016
DIVINE78:
"Ugwugate" how does it sound? Obiano and family are using a thousand lies to cover just one lie busted by Sahara reporters. Too bad.
Who knows if Obiano exported Marijuana under the guise of ugwu? I can't put anything past flaties.
cheesy
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by obontami: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Is more than possible
please can u kindly explain im all hear breh cool
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
obontami:

please can u kindly explain im all hear breh cool

Is the price of selling one container of charcoal in Europe the same as selling in Lagos.?
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by HMZi: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
kherington:
ebele obiano is a thug and her husband willie is a clown and weed smoker i approve this post
..haba, wat w33d gotta do with this?Obiano is a fraud,liv it at that. I use the herb,i didnt scam no1

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by DabuIIIT: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
DIVINE78:
"Ugwugate" how does it sound? Obiano and family are using a thousand lies to cover just one lie busted by Sahara reporters. Too bad.
Who knows if Obiano exported Marijuana under the guise of ugwu? I can't put anything past flaties.

na so e dey pain u,lagoon dey ozumba nah.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF / Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State / Major-General Biu: “Repentant Boko Haram Members Can Become President”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.