Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos (82901 Views)

Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by tayo200(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Abagworo:
His cap shows he was an Icelander and I won't be surprised the high templers are behind the murder. During my days cultism was much but I'm surprised that youths of this jet age could waste their time on it.

He could equally be innocent but murdered for flying the Icelanders colour.
tell me more pls...cult and their dress code..cos me sef like red cap o

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Raiders: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jacko1:
If he stole cultist girlfriend dem for just slap am

If he wore colour... Dem fo naked am

He was killed cos his hand stain

Rival cult hit him wen he was most vulerable

Even me go fil say during nysc pickup il be safe

So he stroll alone

Live by the gun die by gun

stop making unnecessary assumptions. You don't know the young man. Innocent people are killed everyday in Nigeria by cultists. We don't know the facts and it's wrong to assume someone you don't know as a cultist.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by JeoCutie(f): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
onatisi:
If you are rich enough to send your children abroad for studies then it is better you do it. When the pressure to join cults mounts on these teenagers ,they may not have the ability and strength to say no and also may not have the courage to tell their parents what they are passing through on campus. No wonder Nigeria leaders and politicians dont allow their children to school in Nigeria.
Oga abi madam...who told there is no cult in the so called abroad

3 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by atoleybaba(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
toprealman:
Why do I have this feeling that the guy in the first pic is not up to any good?
you suspect him cos of the way he looks and dress...am sure d police will start investigation from him also and even tho he might be clean he will face lot of harrassment. Parents will say dress well, do responsible haircut, don't do tattoo children will say mom or dad u are old school.....his dressing will def make someone suspect him and look at him as not being a responsible person

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mama when ur boy "hammer'', I go buy you Range rover...
Na like this?
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by iliyande(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
tosinjay:
I always wonder sha... One day I'll probably open a thread asking y'all to sheer more light on the word RIP, those who use it are mostly Christians. If you know your truth you'll know that word is invalid. Unless you're Catholic who'll suggest unbiblical purgatory exists.

What is RIP, and what benefit or changes does the word attribute to the dead?

@iliyande I saw you use it once, come explain.

I wish his family well and i pray this ministers repentance to his friends & folks.

I am seeing it in different dimensions:

1. Saying RIP as a wish/prayer is not biblical and it is totally wrong for a Christian to say because according to Scripture, a person who dies without Christ is not “resting in peace” (John 3:18). “‘There is no peace,’ says my God, ‘for the wicked’” (Isaiah 57:21).

2. Saying RIP as believe/assurance because the Bible is clear that physical death is not the end (Hebrews 9:27; John 3:16–18). Jesus taught that there are two options for every human being: heaven or hell (Matthew 10:28; 25:46; Mark 9:43).

To us (the believers) death is merely a “change of address” with a major upgrade in living conditions! About God’s children we can say with confidence, “Rest in peace.” because it is an assurance by Christ himself.

We must keep in mind that only God knows the heart of every person. Only God knows whether a person in his or her last moments cried out to Jesus for forgiveness, as did the thief on the cross

6 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Apreel:
Please I want to ask something? These cultists do they have to kill to send a message? What happened to beating or rough handling? If it's not beheading today it's gunning down tomorrow. .why though?
lol... i feel your plight too.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by gurunlocker: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Probably, the dude is a cultist, checked his profile and noticed he always have this red stuff on him... cap, pam, scarf, shirt.....

RIP

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Flawlessangel(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
shocked oh my God!!!! Its a lie. Obrien dead? Jesus christ!!!

This dude is my friend, he was in my house last month, we even drove around and had loads of fun before he went back to school. He was so looking forward to graduating, just how in God's name did this happen? I wish this were a dream i can wake up from.

God why??

5 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by tosinjay(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
iliyande:

I am seeing it in different dimensions:

1. Saying RIP as a wish/prayer is not biblical and it is totally wrong for a Christian to say because according to Scripture, a person who dies without Christ is not “resting in peace” (John 3:18). “‘There is no peace,’ says my God, ‘for the wicked’” (Isaiah 57:21).

2. Saying RIP as believe/assurance because the Bible is clear that physical death is not the end (Hebrews 9:27; John 3:16–18). Jesus taught that there are two options for every human being: heaven or hell (Matthew 10:28; 25:46; Mark 9:43).

To us (the believers) death is merely a “change of address” with a major upgrade in living conditions! About God’s children we can say with confidence, “Rest in peace.” because it is an assurance by Christ himself.

We must keep in mind that only God knows the heart of every person. Only God knows whether a person in his or her last moments cried out to Jesus for forgiveness, as did the thief on the cross
And as such saying so is still not it, uncalledfor because the righteous we know isn't same with God. That word is just neither here nor there.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by worldman(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
mascot87:
I just checked out d guy on Facebook at Angel Obrein. For me, not everyone gun down by cultist is a cult. Sometimes hate could make some people kill others cos of various reasons best known to them. The guy is full of life & doesn't deserve to die like this.

RIP anyway
not a Cultist but putting on RED clothes RED sleepas
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by nwanky(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Red cap,Red aRm-less,always on Red,,,,,...y.R.I.P boy!
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by gudluckgreat(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
mascot87:
I just checked out d guy on Facebook at Angel Obrein. For me, not everyone gun down by cultist is a cult. Sometimes hate could make some people kill others cos of various reasons best known to them. The guy is full of life & doesn't deserve to die like this.

RIP anyway

Cultists never waste their bullets assuch. They'll rather beat a none cultist or drive him... this treatment is for rival cults and the thing is as u are about to leave school...you don ripe wella to be counted as a score. So forget that thing.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Femich18(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Its really a sad news...I'm touch I must confess...I took the time to go thru his FB account..He just wasted his life after all the struggle at IMSU...its well sha
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by slap1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Flawlessangel:
shocked oh my God!!!! Its a lie. Obrien dead? Jesus christ!!!
This dude is my friend, he was in my house last month, we even drove around and had loads of fun before he went back to school. He was so looking forward to graduating, just how in God's name did this happen? I wish this were a dream i can wake up from.
God why??

OK, so tell us: Was his way pure? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by tripoli007(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Aromate arobager ... Una no go hear ..RIP jee nke oma
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by guiddoti: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
mascot87:

RIP anyway
Guy, cultism is not written on the face but in the heart of who plays the game. Your stature is no limit to be a dreaded member of any cult. He has played the game,and marked for it.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cultism seems to be the IN_THING for our youths of this generation, just last year I had to chng secodary sch for my kid brother, bcus he was been pressured to join a cult GRP. I wonder what dis world is turning into.,..people can't even express themselves in the open anymore. If u r too brilliant in class u become their prey,if u r too quiet they tend to bully u, no wonder crime has taken over our society
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by axishale(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
thewarrior72:
Okoro awusa is curse to imolites
undecided undecideddo u yaba left?

I beseech you to should visit there
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by blackmarket(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
edlion57:
Dat guy is a cultist always on a red cap....blood for blood
yea....Viking aka aro baggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by macminista(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
magicminister:
See the way all the girls dey call am hunny pie... Lol.
He was probably a bucaneer.
In all honesty, i condemn cultism and all that comes with it but i also understand that its all part of youthful exuberance.
Please, if you must be a cultist, keep your eyes open and don't run around looking for trouble.
from his dressing its obvious he is a bagger
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by goingape1: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
dainformant:
See The Identity Of The Boy Who Was Shot Dead By Cultists At IMSU. Photos

There was pandemonium earlier today after young man was shot dead at Imo state University, Owerri,IMSU, by suspected cultists. The police in Imo state have confirmed the identity of a fresh graduate of Imo state University, Owerri, IMSU, who was murdered in his cold blood by fleeing gunmen mid Tuesday.

According to Okeoma News, the police confirmed his identity to be Angel OBrien Ibekwe, a newly graduated student who was doing his clearance in preparatory for the mandatory one year National Youth Service corps, NYSC, program. Ibekwe was gunned down inside a gutter at the back gate area of the University around 2:5pm Tuesday.

The police who said that they have condoned off the area, have evacuated his lifeless body to the morgue, while investigation has been launched to ascertain the reason for the senseless killing.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/police-confirms-identity-of-young-man.html
the guy resemble cult guy self.

why he dey wear only one colour cap?
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Mrlarry6790: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
check d guy profile on Fb u wil knw dat d guy surely blong...even to d extent of posting wit gun.. live by gun n die by gu....law of karma. RIP to him sha.

4 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by GIYAZZ(m): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
SMH. Sat beside this boy today. He was with this guy on white traditional wears. They were taking pictures just like everybody else in the Love garden. He was putting on this exact clothes. I'm sure they shot him dead after a few minutes I left the garden. Smh

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by macminista(m): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
magicminister:
See the way all the girls dey call am hunny pie... Lol.
He was probably a bucaneer.
In all honesty, i condemn cultism and all that comes with it but i also understand that its all part of youthful exuberance.
Please, if you must be a cultist, keep your eyes open and don't run around looking for trouble.
..just an observation...GOD knows
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by mysticgal(f): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
taylor88:

Lovely lips u gat

Thank you cheesy
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Kaycee625(m): 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
RIP fresh dude, checked his fb and the guy was dope.
Too bad you went down so soon
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2016
GIYAZZ:
SMH. Sat beside this boy today. He was with this guy on white traditional wears. They were taking pictures just like everybody else in the Love garden. He was putting on this exact clothes. I'm sure they shot him dead after a few minutes I left the garden. Smh

Giyazz na Imsu u dey?

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Dude was definitely a cultist.... Someone even posted it on his facebook .....
Him don commit...

Boiz Don end am... RIP
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by markfoefish(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2016
well u don die and just check ur Facebook page ,from my own logical conclusion ebi like say monkey hand de for ur death or wetin una think.pls his fb page and see.fine G.mama wey no de talk to her pikin name so egodebi
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by byvan03: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Hurts so bad, how can his parents bear this ?cry cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.