Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Please HELP!!! FACEBOOK Has Blocked My Account Of 15 Years... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please HELP!!! FACEBOOK Has Blocked My Account Of 15 Years... (2133 Views)

Recovery Process For Blocked Hotmail Account / "Application Iclone 6.5.exe Has Been Blocked From Accessing Graphics Hardware." / See Everything Facebook Has On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please HELP!!! FACEBOOK Has Blocked My Account Of 15 Years... by dilini(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good day guys,

Please I'd like to know if anyone here has got his/her facebook account 'blocked temporarily' and was later unblocked?
On the 1st of August, 2016 I got the shocker of my life! My facebook account of over 15years (still counting) with over 4,987 friends plus other friend requests not added was blocked without any substantial reason given.
Subsequently, I was asked to verify my account with photos of those on my friendslist (many of whom I barely know) in order for Facebook to lift the ban but alas!, nothing could be done to riggle myself through even with the verification. I just guessed the names to the photos; still I wasn't allowed to log in, meaning the account is blocked for life.
Towards the tail-end of the verification I was asked to upload a government-issued ID card of which I did. Uploaded my National ID card which has my firstname as 'Uche' with the rest names but my FB firstname starts with 'Michael' with the rest names (same as those on my National ID card).
What I mean is this: for example my FB names has nanes like 'Michael Chinedu Simon' while my National ID card has names likes 'Uche Chinedu Simon'. Michael is my English name and they at FB says they cannot verify that I am the owner of the account when it has the same email address I use to log in, the same DOB, the same phone number, etc.
Now, I guess i've been clipped by FB because that account is what I use for my social media broadcast of News and advertise my products and services. I have been growing that account for that long with a strong relationship with my friendslist.
Please what can I do to get back my FB account? Please someone help!

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Please HELP!!! FACEBOOK Has Blocked My Account Of 15 Years... by justhelp(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Liar, when did you open facebook 15years ago ? Oga u can lie oooo
Re: Please HELP!!! FACEBOOK Has Blocked My Account Of 15 Years... by liumesty(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
lol...it might be up fifteen years na... Relax there is a solution
Facebook this days got really strict, little mistakes or mishandle can get your account locked. once locked, you are required to use certain methods to unlock it, which are, Answering a security question, uploading an Id, and the most difficult which is Facebook photo tag verification. This can be a huge problem if you have lots of friends on your account,talking of thousands, there is no way you can get to know all of your friends unless you are a freak or something, I was once a victim of this photo verification, but don’t worry it has a solution.
I can help you get pass the verification if you know the date of birth(Day,Month and Year) used in the account you want to bypass the verification. click the link to learn how to solve this issue once and for all.
click on www.fiverr.com/liumesty and select the bypass Facebook photo id verification, you get to just pay $5 to get it fixed within 8 hours tops
for more info call 07031026885
Re: Please HELP!!! FACEBOOK Has Blocked My Account Of 15 Years... by johnwizey: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
15yrs shocked shocked
Re: Please HELP!!! FACEBOOK Has Blocked My Account Of 15 Years... by dilini(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2016
johnwizey:
15yrs shocked shocked
justhelp:
Liar, when did you open facebook 15years ago ? Oga u can lie oooo
johnwizey:
15yrs shocked shocked

You guys should take a chill pill jare... maybe I miscalculated the date but I believe it's been more than 10 - 15 years. I have been on the internet since 2000

(1) (Reply)

HP Compaq for 35k and HP 550 for 35k laptops for sale in Jibowu Lagos / Mint Dell 5590 8th gen i5 For Sale 160k / How Do I Get A Personalised Email Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.