Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Stomach Infrastructure Program Is A Way Of Life -fayose {photos} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stomach Infrastructure Program Is A Way Of Life -fayose {photos} (663 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Cattle Breeders Visit Governor Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stomach Infrastructure Program Is A Way Of Life -fayose {photos} by lamzybaby: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has described his Stomach
Infrastructure Program as a way of life he is not ready to jettison
anytime soon.

He made this assertion while speaking with journalists
after a special session with widows from across the state at Funmilayo
Olayinka Women Development Centre, Fajuyi, Ado Ekiti on Tuesday.

Governor Fayose who promised to continue to do his best in making the
widows happy assured them that he'll ensure their quota in the poverty
alleviation scheme whereby #5,000 will be paid ten thousand
beneficiaries is well protected.

Read More: http://nigerianpilot.com/stomach-infrastructure-program-way-life-fayose/
Re: My Stomach Infrastructure Program Is A Way Of Life -fayose {photos} by HungerBAD: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: My Stomach Infrastructure Program Is A Way Of Life -fayose {photos} by Almaiga: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
The kpomo Governor is here again cool cool

Re: My Stomach Infrastructure Program Is A Way Of Life -fayose {photos} by Lovelynature(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fayose do whatever seems right to you and your people. Again, don't forget to criticize those you are meant to criticize. It's been a while they heard from you grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Stomach Infrastructure Program Is A Way Of Life -fayose {photos} by scholes0(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2016
By the time Fayose finishes with Ekiti......
They'll be begging for APC to return.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who's Painting Is In The Making / In Defence Of Goodluck Jonathan / Okah Brothers Sue Jonathan For N5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.