Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Funny Things Children Sometimes Say - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Children Sometimes Say (755 Views)

11 Funny Things About Me... / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things Children Sometimes Say by Dsdada: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
My 3 year old, who will be 4 in September just ask me series of questions:
1. Do you know Gov. Ajimobi's house?
Me: Yes

2. Go and tell him to pay salaries- I'll go with you, he added.
Me: Okay

3. Tell him also to make water to come out of that place on the way to the Church (referring to the fountain at Total Garden roundabout)
Me: Okay

How do I get to the government house without being 'bounced'. He won't take that from me. He believes anything is possible and should happen now.

How's your 3 year old?

Let's share and have some fun.......
Re: Funny Things Children Sometimes Say by ahnie: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
My 13months plus baby

Me:zino hawa you
Zino:fine

Me:zino are you a cry cry baby?
Zino:no!
Me:are you sure
Zino:yes
Please zino sing for me

Zino sings....(herself)

Zino hapa you(instead of ''how re you)
Zino hapa you!
Zino hapa you!!
Hapa you tutail!!!

Very funny and intelligent baby!

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Sometimes Say by Dsdada: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
ahnie:
My 13months plus baby

Me:zino hawa you
Zino:fine

Me:zino are you a cry cry baby?
Zino:no!
Me:are you sure
Zino:yes
Please zino sing for me

Zino sings....(herself)

Zino hapa you(instead of ''how re you)
Zino hapa you!
Zino hapa you!!
Hapa you tutail!!!

Very funny and intelligent baby!

Very funny and intelligent indeed! You have a child who gifted in writing and arranging music!
Re: Funny Things Children Sometimes Say by Blackfire(m): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok this happen to a friend of mine, we were suppose to carry some goods in his house,but we picked his son from school first.. When we got to his house, he decided to fix his son a small noodles, drop him with her sister (the wife na banker transfered to ijebu ode)... Me i was carrying the tiles inside the car.
This discussion followed.

My friend: juniour eat now.
Juniour: i dont want.
My friend: bia nwa ri e nni a (this boy eat this food now). Am busy.
Juniour : daddy u eat.. U didnt eat in the morning.. Am u are giving me your food to eat... I dont want.

I walked in.
My friend+ me we burst out laughing... But i can see tears flowing from his eyes.

A week later he bought a toy motor cycle(3 tires) and open an account he pays 3k every week for his little man.

Children are bundles of joy, wrapped with a million of smiles

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Sometimes Say by Dsdada: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Blackfire:
Ok this happen to a friend of mine, we were suppose to carry some goods in his house,but we picked his son from school first.. When we got to his house, he decided to fix his son a small noodles, drop him with her sister (the wife na banker transfered to ijebu ode)... Me i was carrying the tiles inside the car.
This discussion followed.

My friend: juniour eat now.
Juniour: i dont want.
My friend: bia nwa ri e nni a (this boy eat this food now). Am busy.
Juniour : daddy u eat.. U didnt eat in the morning.. Am u are giving me your food to eat... I dont want.

I walked in.
My friend+ me we burst out laughing... But i can see tears flowing from his eyes.

A week later he bought a toy motor cycle(3 tires) and open an account he pays 3k every week for his little man.

Children are bundles of joy, wrapped with a million of smiles
What a lovely and touching story! It almost brought tears to my eyes too.

Meanwhile, my boy now wants me to stay at home. Though his sister is a bit understanding because she is older, but he is not seeing why I should go to work, when he is on holidays. I have tried explaining to him that I have to go to work so I could get money to pay his school fees and buy things for him, but he would have none of my excuses. Today, he proposed going to the office with me as an alternative.
Re: Funny Things Children Sometimes Say by Blackfire(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2016
Dsdada:

What a lovely and touching story! It almost brought tears to my eyes too.

Meanwhile, my boy now wants me to stay at home. Though his sister is a bit understanding because she is older, but he is not seeing why I should go to work, when he is on holidays. I have tried explaining to him that I have to go to work so I could get money to pay his school fees and buy things for him, but he would have none of my excuses. Today, he proposed going to the office with me as an alternative.

hehehehe...may be is a sign that he will be an MD in the future.

Funny enough we live in the same area.... Hahaa...

Total garden , ibadan.
Re: Funny Things Children Sometimes Say by Pidggin(f): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ok, one of my nieces (2 years) she talks perfectly but each time she wants to indicate that she is full up she says "I'm a fool" lol grin
Re: Funny Things Children Sometimes Say by Dsdada: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pidggin:
Ok, one of my nieces (2 years) she talks perfectly but each time she wants to indicate that she is full up she says "I'm a fool" lol grin

Serious matter! Lols! Tell her this when she gets older and you'll get a no no no!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Wedding Ring Stops Shining by Adebrave1 / Lol!13 Funny Things Only Naija Moms Do – You Won’t Believe Number 10 By Amala.ng / Facts About The Female Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.