Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 (19476 Views)

Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC / Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by adioolayi(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2016
FagsamPHP:
We Southerners are funny.
We Rant all day, speak all the English, get all the degrees and still get played by the "uneducated" North... Crumbs appointment! I'm Yoruba

The reckless Nepotistic Buhari appointed North & Muslims into TETFUND, NUC, UBEC, NTI, JAMB then gave South & Christians NMC, NINL, NECO

Education Boards Budget Controlled

North Highest:
UBEC - Dr. Hameed Bobboyi - 77Bn

South Highest
NECO - Prof. Charles Uwakwe - 5Bn...

2 recent board appointments by Buhari puts Trillions in control of North, Islam
Prof. Usman Yusuf - NHIS
Dr. Abdullahi Bichi - TETFUND...

Since 1960, we Southerners have been speaking all the English while Northerners with precise calculation push their agenda in all sectors

Who head the NUC
Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by wiseoneking: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari appointing Yorubas Upanadan today cool cool

Please remember my brothers too cool cool

One Love cool cool
Shame on you. That why you guys are called slaves. Buhari has made the major appointments of appointing the Northerners to the top most Chiefs in government, immigration, custum, army, airforce, police etc who has a greater stake than this scraps and crumbs that rejoices the yoruba man. Buhari will be smiling at you. Who say Bubu no wise. I pity you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by gretblue: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
FagsamPHP:
We Rant all day, speak all the English, get all the degrees and still get played by the "uneducated" North... Crumbs appointment! I'm Yoruba

The reckless Nepotistic Buhari appointed North & Muslims into TETFUND, NUC, UBEC, NTI, JAMB then gave South & Christians NMC, NINL, NECO

North Highest:

South Highest

Prof. Usman Yusuf - NHIS

Since 1960, we Southerners have been speaking all the English while Northerners with precise calculation push their agenda in all sectors
You are nothing but a tribal and Religious bigot
Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by virus05(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
bigerboy200:

Tribalism has blocked ur common sense...
gerrout. he's saying the truth and u know it . so stop being senseless. maybe buhari don use juju on una. Fool. i hate when i see this kind of senseless post. quote me and die idiot. i dont care if the mods ban me, at least im trying to put common sense into your head.when all these tribalism start no be when buhari enter. ? before buhari who talks about tribalism. your oga @ d top is a tribal bigot. and you cant change that. everybody knows that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by wiseoneking: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2016
malton:
Yoruba ti take over.

Today is an appointment galore for the highly reverred tribe from West of the Niger.

I like that things are being evened out.

God guide the appointees aright!
I pity your generation. Satisfied with crumbs. Clap your hand. This is a country where "sophisticated and educated" people are beggers and crumbs collectors while the so called Almajiri's and illiterates are dictating and heading over them. I pity your tribe. See your life, jumping in Nairaland for an appointment. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by saintmark88(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2016
FagsamPHP:

North Highest:

South Highest

Prof. Usman Yusuf - NHIS

First of all who told u that the northerners are not educated or intelligent as southerners??, 2ndly if these positions alotted to d south were given to d north, u won't b here crying that they aren't juicy, intact they would become so juicy because an Hausa man is there....FYI the chairman of Jamb isn't a nottherner , he is a southerner. The problem with us southerners is that we think we r wise....esp those from d south east, we think we r so wise and d northerners are illetrates n unintelligent......now how many northerners were appointed into key positions in GEJ govt??.......I'll rest my case if u can give me five names??......
Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2016
wiseoneking:
Shame on you. That why you guys are called slaves. Buhari has made the major appointments of appointing the Northerners to the top most Chiefs in government, immigration, custum, army, airforce, police etc who has a greater stake than this scraps and crumbs that rejoices the yoruba man. Buhari will be smiling at you. Who say Bubu no wise. I pity you guys.

Good morning Bro...have a nice day
Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by Fedayeen02: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2016
FagsamPHP:

North Highest:

South Highest

Prof. Usman Yusuf - NHIS

God bless you. Some appointment are like ward councillors appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by rabex123(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2016
FagsamPHP:

Ur consumed by hate.smh.seek for help from within yoUrself
North Highest:

South Highest

Prof. Usman Yusuf - NHIS

Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by 9jii(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2016
FagsamPHP:

North Highest:

South Highest

Prof. Usman Yusuf - NHIS

May be you're just telling yourselves a lie about Education.
Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by FagsamPHP(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2016
saintmark88:

First of all who told u that the northerners are not educated or intelligent as southerners??, 2ndly if these positions alotted to d south were given to d north, u won't b here crying that they aren't juicy, intact they would become so juicy because an Hausa man is there....FYI the chairman of Jamb isn't a nottherner , he is a southerner. The problem with us southerners is that we think we r wise....esp those from d south east, we think we r so wise and d northerners are illetrates n unintelligent......now how many northerners were appointed into key positions in GEJ govt??.......I'll rest my case if u can give me five names??......

i can see, indeed educated... It shows in your so called Buhari's policy.... Uneducated Certificateless Dullard
Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by Lucky77: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2016
FagsamPHP:

North Highest:

South Highest

Prof. Usman Yusuf - NHIS

Your Bigotry has grown horn, It is raised to the 5th power.
Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by saintmark88(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
FagsamPHP:

i can see, indeed educated... It shows in your so called Buhari's policy.... Uneducated Certificateless Dullard

This shows ur level of intelligence, I asked u to mention names of northerners placed n key positions under GEJ n this is all u can come up with.........
Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by Fidelismaria: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2016
kings09:
What we need r change of ministers. Minister of agric ain't performing, min of finance jst de speak queen's English up n down, min of women affairs(only God knows if dat 1 still de alive, pls contact d police if u see mama Taraba), pls appoint a seperate minister for housing make fashola face works n power, even Buhari sef needs to replace himself, his leadership is getting worse per sec

I concur
Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by alaskido(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2016
malton:
Yoruba ti take over.

Today is an appointment galore for the highly reverred tribe from West of the Niger.

I like that things are being evened out.

God guide the appointees aright!

Don't over rejoice yet. The gave the Hausa Fulani the juicy portfolios and gave the rest the non juicy ones and you are happy.
Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by alaskido(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2016
Don't over rejoice yet. Buhari gave the Hausa Fulani the juicy portfolios and gave the rest the non juicy ones and you are happy. angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by Truly1: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari appointing Yorubas Upanadan today cool cool

Please remember my brothers too cool cool

One Love cool cool
When your clueless brother was sidelining a major tribe - The Yorubas, in all his appointments - where were you then and in spite of the fact that God used a Yoruba man to pave way for his emergence as a President then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 by Cutehector(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2016
saintmark88:

This shows ur level of intelligence, I asked u to mention names of northerners placed n key positions under GEJ n this is all u can come up with.........
bro watsup

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Attack Issues Without Providing Solution - Sheik Dr Ahmad Blast Emir Sunusi / Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.