Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others (12764 Views)

Why're Telcos Converting Foreign Phone Numbers To 080 Without Users' Consent? / Are You Using Swiftkey Keyboard? Come In Lets Have Fun!!! / Microsoft Buys Swiftkey For $250 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by alabi484(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Touchpal all the way
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2016
I need to port shocked
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by olayinkajnr(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2016
Mynd44:
Who Swfitkey don epp? Abeg, AI is a lot more functional.

The clipboard is just divine

You push am come fp and you come FTC again. Its not fair o
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by Mynd44: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:

Which one is Al? Can u write in full?
Thats the name, AI. It should be un the playstore but I doubt it is free
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2016
shocked wow
and I'm using it

1 Like

Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:
So na where all these snap mails dey come from. Who else gets mail from Mr. Ikemba? The guy don disturb me tire angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

That Mr. Ikemba ehnn, im matter don tire mi. As i dey block(spam) am he dey bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by ladyF(f): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Me sef grin
lol
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by ladyF(f): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2016
royalharry:
Ikemba the enlargement and sex power guy. He can so worry for the world
lmao. They will gather and beat him one day. grin
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by Mopricelezz(f): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:
So na where all these snap mails dey come from. Who else gets mail from Mr. Ikemba? The guy don disturb me tire angry

grin grin Mehn, I can relate. The Ikemba guy's mail full my spam ehn

1 Like

Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by Themandator: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Mynd44:

No keyboard comes close to swift.. . I have tried all others before coming to this conclusion... It is a real typing assistant.

2 Likes

Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by Ceereeab: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:
So na where all these scam mails dey come from. Who else gets mail from Mr. Ikemba? The guy don disturb me tire angry

It's [color=#2000099][size=15pt]LadyF[/size][/color] again grin grin grin
Bastard ni man yen
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by Emeka71(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Of what use is the thing when nearly all phones uses predictive text.
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by AmAlbert(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Best Keyboard for Samsung Galaxy S6 ah swear down, I love am die...

Abeg make dem resolve am fast fast o, Johnson and Johnsonn no get the same meaning o

1 Like

Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by dogstyle007(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2016
royalharry:
Ikemba the enlargement and sex power guy. He can so worry for the world
LOL... very true that guy annoys me honestly...
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by dogstyle007(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:

Which one is Al? Can u write in full?
check it out on their site http://aitype.com
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by mindtricks: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by mindtricks: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
ITbomb:
Lol

This is just one of the ways smartphone is smarter than most people.

Once I get any app, first thing I disable is crash reporting and auto sync or cloud backup.
I am more of a 20th century techie, I prefer my data in my local system. I still don't understand the extent of what they do with cloud data

Better safe than sorry.
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
My best still cool

1 Like

Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by Iscoalarcon: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mynd44:

which one is AI again
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by dogstyle007(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
which one is AI again
its an app just like Swiftkey
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by Sunkyphil(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:
So na where all these scam mails dey come from. Who else gets mail from Mr. Ikemba? The guy don disturb me tire angry

d guy dey disturb u too I b think say na only me o
Re: Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others by dogstyle007(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Sunkyphil:
d guy dey disturb u too I b think say na only me o
lol so funny grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile file sharing sites / Visafone Nigeria Introduce Blackberry Services On Their CDMA Network / Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.