Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding (9873 Views)

Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock / How FG Plans To Deal With Dogara, Others Over Budget Padding / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding by alaskido(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:
Dogora and Saraki go dey wonder why dem decamp PDP join APC.. grin grin grin

If to say na PDP, all this their corrupt practices na normal thing. Afterall, Stella Oduah thief hundreds of Millions from Aviation Sector and still ended up a Senator, Diezani (though not a Politician, but loyal to the PDP) is still free today, Okonjo wey no fit explain where our 50 Billion Dollars (Leter negotiated down to 20 billion Dollars) waka go is still free as a bird tofay, Farouk Lawan of the PDP that was caught on tape demanding Bribe is still chilling like a boss.. grin Ordinary Pad wey dem write for budget na ehn dem dey answer question for now.. grin

You are very correct. I just dey laugh in Ijaw language. We will see the end of this Nollywood movie.

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Ipob youth! Why Do You Always Support Corruption?,

Just like the same way you supported buhari's fake certificate.

He even went ahead to hire sans to defend him instead of simply showing us the cert,

Forging and lieing is also corruption.

Oh we haven't forgotten the 2.8 million dollars that went missing under your saints watch (original corruption fighter indeed)

And how he refused to appear before the oputa panel smiley cheesy grin

This your saint get plenty skeleton in his cupboard sha.

Ndi ara, Ndi Ara, Lele, Onye ka unu na ji eti kwa nu play eh?
Re: Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding by SuSeSo2(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2016
I Want2 use dis forum 2appeal to PMB 2order d anti-graft agencies to get to the root of dis mater by making sure they do thorough investigation n bring to book whoever that finds culpable, they Shd be made to face the full wrath of the law n jail whoever that is jailable among the thieves. this Shd not go down the drain as usual. we Want2 see all these thieves in prison. we are following.
Re: Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding by ademusiwa14: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2016
[size=28pt]it is function of the national assembly to amend the budget. jubril has no point.

if you have written the budget for a year. they have to keep on amending the budget.

jubril is not correct.
if you have spending not budget for, they have to amend the budget.

you can not strict to the budget. income change

[/size]
Re: Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding by ddippset(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Yarduni:
They will just laugh over it and drink beer on our misery. Its just the poor people here in this forum that will break sleep and sweat from their yanshh over this matter that i pity.
lol
Re: Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding by Roadmike(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
BULL SHIT !

There whole noise about corruption is all propaganda and selective.

Where is Buratai ?

Where is Daura ?

Where is Lai with the request letter to NBC what happened ?

Its all witch hunting and usually targeted at the following categories of people

Southerners
PDP Members
Perceived Opposition
Christians

But if you are of the following your are immune and protected :

Muslim North and part of the Oligarchy
Loyalist to the President (Note not Party)
Praise Singer or Jester in the Court of Buhari

At the rate Nigeria is going by the time Buhari spends 4 years in Office the Nation would have been worse for it

Ratello:
If this guy survives this and still retain the Speakership position in the House then I am free to say that Nigeria is not ready for war against corruption even under Buhari their messiah. Next in line should be Saraki.
Re: Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding by saintdennis(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ratello:
If this guy survives this and still retain the Speakership position in the House then I am free to say that Nigeria is not ready for war against corruption even under Buhari their messiah. Next in line should be Saraki.

Exactly...I still do not understand why we even being narrow. Isn't it a criminal offence? We should be talking JAIL TERM
Re: Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding by Johnny1114(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wait....... Wait....... Wait....... They first said it was 481billion now it's 284billion...ha! Wetin do d balance daddy jibrin
Re: Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2016
sesaan:

IPOb youths thinks everybody from the north is Hausa or fulani... mumu like u there are over 150 languages in the North... Dogara is not a Hausa man..

dey don't delay to deny dia people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari / Court Stops PDP’s Planned Convention / Netanyahu Likely To Attend Summit In Nigeria By End Of Yea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.