Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock (27964 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by DONSMITH123(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met with some chieftains of the ruling All Progressives Congress ahead of the party’s national caucus meeting slated for later in the day.

Among those the President met behind closed doors is the party’s national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

He met with Tinubu separately shortly after meeting the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki; Speaker of the House Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum and Zamfara State Governor, Abdullaziz Yari and the National Chairman of the party, John Odigie-Oyegun.

Details later…

http://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-meets-tinubu-saraki-dogara-others-at-aso-rock/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by smartblu(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Millions of dollars would be said to be recovered tommorow morning. #IMHO

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by TheKingdom: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Grant a public interview BABA, or townhall meeting so we know you are not Jubril from Sudan

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by eezeribe(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
OK
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Clerverly: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
They Should Show Oyegun The Way Out!

We Need Oshiomole To Handle The Party.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Ttalk: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Too late

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by MyNewJackeT: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oga when are you giving us that your fake presidential media chat.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by doctokwus: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Watch as Buhari placates Tinubu with one or two posts and concessions as he heads towards the start of the 2019 presidential campaigns because he knows his South-Western support base is diminishing at an alarming rate.
Then as soon as Tinubu brings his war chest and footsoldiers to the Buhari camp,and God forbid,he wins renomination and the elections,the cabal steps in,and destroys Tinubu's influence again.
I hope Tinubu would have sense this time.
Buhari is a toxic product that contaminates all the people and materials he touches.

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Clerverly: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:
Watch as Buhari placates Tinubu with one or two posts and concessions as he heads towards the start of 2019 presidential campaigns because he knows his Western support base is diminishing at at alarming rate.
Then as soon as Tinubu brings his war chest and footsoldiers to the Buhari camp,and God forbids,he wins renomination and the electiins,the cabal jumps in,and destroys Tinubu influence again.
Buhari is a toxic product that contaminates all the people and materials he toyches.

So We rather vote PDP or Atiku? angry angry angry

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Nbote(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tym to lobby dem again to get dem to lobby their ppl for him

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:
Watch as Buhari placates Tinubu with one or two posts and concessions as he heads towards the start of 2019 presidential campaigns because he knows his Western support base is diminishing at at alarming rate.
Then as soon as Tinubu brings his war chest and footsoldiers to the Buhari camp,and God forbids,he wins renomination and the electiins,the cabal jumps in,and destroys Tinubu influence again.
Buhari is a toxic product that contaminates all the people and materials he toyches.
Take one Green Sanshandy for my head bro cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Time to use them again and get 4 more years of torture for Nigerians. Asorock collapse on them

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by doctokwus: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Clerverly:

So We rather vote PDP or Atiku?
The same way and reason i supported Buhari against Jonathan is applicable here and now for me:anyother person than Buhari.
If it comes down to a battle between him and Atiku in the polls,I would double print Atiku,if possible,without thinking twice.
If he uses state apparati to force out everyother prominent candidate,as I suspect he may do as the negative views and perception of him increases,I would rather not vote than live with another 4yrs nightmare of having contributed to foisting a disastrous Buhari as Nigeria's president again.
Get it clear:in 2019 for me,anyother person or thing than a Buhari is who I would be rooting for and I would do my own little bit to ensure Buhari leaves that Aso rock and returns to his cattle farm.He is that disastrous for me.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
This meeting would officially mark the end of APC grin

- Aso Rock's position on the following are as follows:

1. Oyegun is not going as Chair
2. No to restructuring of economy
3. Unchallenged ticket for Buhari second term bid.
4. VeePee post to be retained by Tinubu's South West
5. Yes to Igbo presidency from 2023 - 2031
6. No interference in legislatures leadership in 2019.
7. Anti corruption stance to be sustained.
8. Support for constitutional review

Thank me later grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by jollymizzle(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good for him, except tinubu might not be able to salvage his precidency... That's even if he agrees to. He was sick all this while and Nigeria became worse than it was, all his appointees are corrupt and he has lost the anti-corruption war he claimed to have been fighting. The economy is almost gone. he should just step aside in 2019.let anybody who thinks otherwise tell me what this government would campaign with in 2019.even Jonathan wasn't half as bad at governance. So disappointed in baba. Whoever thought someone could actually be worse than Jonathan?

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Isoko1stSon(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari is an idiot
---Abba Kyari

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
He met with Tinubu separately...Oga na Master!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by krasican(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:

The same way and reason i supported Buhari against Jonathan is applicable here and now for me:anyother person than Buhari.
If it comes down to a battle between him and Atiku in the polls,I would double print Atiku,if possible,without thinking twice.
If he uses state apparati to force out everyother prominent candidate,as I suspect he may do as the negative views and perception of him increases,I would rather not vote than live with another 4yrs nightmare of having contributed to foisting a disastrous Buhari as Nigeria's president again.
Get it clear:in 2019 for me,anyother person or thing than a Buhari is who I would be rooting for and I would do my own little bit to ensure Buhari leaves that Aso rock and returns to his cattle farm.He is that disastrous for me.

BUHARI WILL STILL WIN ..NO WASTE UR TIME

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by DONSMITH123(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by DONSMITH123(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin
HoluwarTohbar:
He met with Tinubu separately...Oga na Master!
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by DONSMITH123(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
krasican:

BUHARI WILL STILL WIN ..NO WASTE UR TIME

na you wan vote am bah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Hushpuppi: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nowhere to run to... No 2019 for you ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Foodforthought: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by OCTAVO: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
2019 discussions
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by veraponpo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Better late than never.

It is a long over due action but President's sickness has not helped matters too.

Jagaban the great brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by Frankbaro(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
All this for what?

Let them consult and strategize for all I care, it won't change anything come 2019.

Nigerians are fed up with this bunch of thieves and failures.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by victorazyvictor(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari's body language speaks louder than his mouth.
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by LoveJesus87(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Y
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met with some chieftains of the ruling All Progressives Congress ahead of the party’s national caucus meeting slated for later in the day.

Among those the President met behind closed doors is the party’s national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

He met with Tinubu separately shortly after meeting the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki; Speaker of the House Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum and Zamfara State Governor, Abdullaziz Yari and the National Chairman of the party, John Odigie-Oyegun.

Details later…

http://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-meets-tinubu-saraki-dogara-others-at-aso-rock/
the fear of tinubu is d beginning of wisdom to achieve second term bid
Re: Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock by wellmax(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Asiwaju Jagaban.
Those who ignore you do so at their own peril

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff Hike Set For October – FG / 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki / Nigeria, AU Condemn Russia Invasion Into Ukraine, Urge Russian troops To Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.