Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key (24160 Views)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) / Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look / Emma Nyra Flaunts Black Undies In New See-through Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2016
If una like no go gym. All these slimming companies in Nigeria go dey use already slim people do advert till I see the thing work for eniola badmus I no buy.

Fake people.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by chachanga: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Na hunger dey give flat tummy pass
Ur tummy go flat dey touch your bad
Ask HungerBad
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2016
cool

Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by SAtoSaiBABA: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Babycherry:

Yea yea yea!!!!

Flat tummy tea niiiiiiii,big belle coffee koooooooo

I wanted to believe, until I saw Brand ambassador

They can say anything for their money

I tell you. I saw Annie Idibia's unedited photos and she just sat there looking like a baby seal, Fat arms and all. Yet she promotes slim tea. Ini Edo's head too don dey expand. Rigorous exercise is the only way out. All the tea shii NA wash.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by krak101(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Nigerians are so gullible especially the desperate ones. So the tea works like magic Drink the tea all you want... If you don't put in work it's just a waste of time. Flat tummy is a result of quality workout routines,good dieting, rest and probably a couple of supplements(not necessary).

BTW... Is that tummy flat Stretch marks everywhere. So much for a brand ambassador
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by Baroba(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Squeeze lime into two to three bags of Lipton, and you will be dropping pounds like no tomorrow, you still need to watch your diet though and engage in some form of physical activity. I have to give it to flat tummy tea, they are sure running a strong advertising campaign, using both local and international celebrities, whether it works or just another gimmick remains to be seen..
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by MRBrownJ: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2016
any smart person knows that you cant claim to have a flat stomach while hiding the most IMPORTANT part of that said stomach (below belly button)

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by eddieo(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
RedCapChief:
No 'tea' can give you a flat tummy.
If you want to be trim, modify your diet and start working out
You are wise. So may people will fall for it...modifying eating habits and working out is key. One can not target only the tummy when working out..The aim is to lower the total body fat percentage so that the effort of tummy workouts can be visible. That is, CALORIE INTAKE should be less than CALORIES OUT. Sleeping habit is also key..after the last meal of the day (at night), there must be a break of at least an hour before going to bed. Frequent intake of water is also key too. The tummy is the hardest part to work out as the tissues there aren't like other parts of the body.
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by eddieo(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
RedCapChief:
No 'tea' can give you a flat tummy.
If you want to be trim, modify your diet and start working out
You are wise. So many people will fall for it...modifying eating habits and working out is key. One can not target only the tummy when working out..The aim is to lower the total body fat percentage so that the effort of tummy workouts can be visible. That is, CALORIE INTAKE should be less than CALORIES OUT. Sleeping habit is also key..after the last meal of the day (at night), there must be a break of at least an hour before going to bed. Frequent intake of water is also key too. The tummy is the hardest part to work out as the tissues there aren't like other parts of the body.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by davewhizy: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
you know say this girl no fine
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mtcheeww
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
davewhizy:
you know say this girl no fine

Walai I concur sad
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by faitheverest(f): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Where can I get it?
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by cbaba: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
y did Emma nyra draw the pants so high to her navel....abeg Jor fat things hidden under with enough stretch marks....she looks un natural for me
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key by oluala881: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today (throwback Vs New Photos) / Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor / Dayo Amusa Reacts To Bobrisky Winning 'Best Dressed Female' Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.