Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Basket Mouth Says Everyone Is Funny With This Hilarious Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Says Everyone Is Funny With This Hilarious Photo (1058 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Meets 2face (Hilarious Photo) / Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basket Mouth Says Everyone Is Funny With This Hilarious Photo by Blackberrybabes: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Everyone has a sense of humor, If you don't laugh at jokes, you probably laugh at opinions.........and I totally find that very hilarious - Basket Mouth. as gotten from:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIocgg_Dljc/?taken-by=basketmouth

Nigeria's contemporary King of comedy has this to say about everybody. In your opinion, do you think everyone is funny? I think Basket Mouth is right to some extent. Some people are naturally hilarious and some people force themselves to be and some people just make you laugh from what they say normally without any intention to amuse you.

The most important thing is seeing the good side of life and be elated. Why won't you even laugh in this APC era? You wannna go to an early grave or something. Abeg!!!! Laugh at anything you see. Even if your dog barks, just laugh.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/basket-mouth-says-everyone-is-funny.html

lalasticlala

Re: Basket Mouth Says Everyone Is Funny With This Hilarious Photo by youngest85(m): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2016
IMO, basketmouth is nt funny!

Make im go learn 4rm Bovi. Elenu. Gordons and Seyilaw
Re: Basket Mouth Says Everyone Is Funny With This Hilarious Photo by Blackberrybabes: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2016
youngest85:
IMO, basketmouth is nt funny!

Make im go learn 4rm Bovi. Elenu. Gordons and Seyilaw

You may be right..everyone has their choice. good morning

more on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Basket Mouth Says Everyone Is Funny With This Hilarious Photo by youngest85(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

You may be right..everyone has their choice. good morning
more on www.blackberrybabes.com
Why u cum deh greet me na?
Re: Basket Mouth Says Everyone Is Funny With This Hilarious Photo by malikombi(m): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2016
This guy get eyeball ehn....

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy’s Daughter, Dominique Customizes Jacket With Her Father’s Photo / I'll Never Wash My Hands Again If I Shake Mark Zuckerberg - Ebuka Akara / Rihanna Rocks Red Heart-shaped Fox Fur Coat Worth $15,500 (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.