Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final - Fashion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final (70583 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Eeh, oga, anything for the crown abegi, he did what he knows how to do best as he not fit send direct mail like your contestant.

DId he send it to you? tell all those he sent it to to come forward with the evidence.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Fela40: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
LordScent:

Kelly no stones naaa....

He was jez watering down the tense mood....

Most definite kenneth205 is one of the best contestants that had little support, yet scaled against all odds. Mehnnn....

So pls, that was just a harmless fun, do not escalate it so that it wont be politicized

Stfu jaare, why you dey lie to defend that old hodeh angry
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by jamalnation(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
NLjega:

Nne why is your body hot like this,biko go and whine that thing your mama gave you on the dance floor grin

10 likes will make me go on cool

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ImDharay: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Neyoor:

Another pained person...... grin
βαd move niggur, a bad one,
not especially with that siggy on ur profile.
Plz no jeopardise ds niggur's final trial.

#Fynestboi f0r the crown noni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Johnny19: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Can someone pls tell the umpire that people's hearts are on the line here
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by MEGGATRON(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
skywalker001:
You guys counted all Falconey's votes at all This number is too below whar it shd be. Hmmm smiley

please don't question their collation .......team falconey accept the result .

kudos NLJega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Pained over what?

What you did is wrong, you don't know how the contestant felt because of your insensitivity abi na everybody sabi send bulk sms like ur contestant ni Mtheeew.

You can do better. I expect you to type words that are more derogatory than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..cheesycheesy

It's Cyprus himself. Okala madu okala muo, Ogbuefi 1, the egberuru himself, representing Enugu east federal constituency grin

Is this scentmarl.c my manniest man? smiley
[/size]
BABA NLA!!! I HAIL OOO
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Eeh, oga, anything for the crown abegi, he did what he knows how to do best as he not fit send direct mail like your contestant.

Another cheap attempt...

Can you all see beyond taking advantage of the little slip and rest your fangs??....Ssssshhhhh, it have do.

By the way, i'm sure he spoke as regards the way he kept spamming the thread without reprehension. Ok i understand its all part of hustling for votes, so why cant you just see neyoo's comment as just fun puleaseeee....

4 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Fela40: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:

lol I will speak my own language for you now, you will see how it is. grin

Oya make we speak our colonial master language. grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ToyotaTufiakwa: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
. [i]. NLjega we cannot continue... .

It's seems nobody wants to talk cause they are all scared of been banned.. ..

NLjega I have some questions for you.. ..

On the First elimination thread, Vizkiz was leading fynestboi by 30 votes

On the second elimination thread, fynestboi leapfrogged Vikzkiz and now lead by 70 votes.. .

Does it mean He covered the 30 votes deficit and then still garnered 70 more??

If yes is your answer, I want to know who voted??

Who are the 100 voters??

Are they dead people??

We all know a mod is contesting and definitely you all wants him to win...

NLjega these is not a CONTESt but Appointment, I repeat these is not a CONTEST but Appointment...

Nairalanders can count the votes yes it's streinous and you are doing a good job by counting that's if you even do.. .you just cook it all up and give to us..

We are used to settling for less..

NLjega, the axe forgets but the tree remembers cause it will make people not to come out again..

NLjega how the he'll did the voters of yesterday that we're up to 4 thousand plus now reduced drastically to 2000+?

My final question is, How in the world did Falconry leapfrog Kinginvahala and Photo shoot into 4th Position?? ?

That's it, I give up on this election...

Nairalanders, you all know the truth..

Continue , But be rest assured, the evil that Men do, it now lives with them not after them/i]

Fynestboi congratulations... Mr Nairaland 2016

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by wristbangle: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=48165359][/quote]

Lol
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Maxi112: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
they want to bring controversy to our camp, alright

Let me wear my jersey grin cc lordscent neyoor duty calls
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by dollyjoy(f): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=abbeyboy2o15 post=48165311][/quote] by fire by force
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Mediapace: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
I will start counting myself now
JEGA Dey hig.h

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
ImDharay:

βαd move niggur, a bad one,
not especially with that siggy on ur profile.
Plz no jeopardise ds niggur's final trial.

#Fynestboi f0r the crown noni!

Be very watchful and observant bro
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
by fire by force
haha fire by force good okay can we do a little chat.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by skalett(f): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
LordScent:

Kelly no stones naaa....
He was jez watering down the tense mood....

Most definite kenneth205 is one of the best contestants that had little support, yet scaled against all odds. Mehnnn....
So pls, that was just a harmless fun, do not escalate it so that it wont be politicized

Peacemaker and advocate, I was only stating the obvious. That statement was unnecessary and discourteous.

Unfortunately I don't share either of the both oof you's sense of humor, shoot me undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by jamalnation(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2016

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by vicstar(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
dannyben5:
i don refresh tire...

• • • • • Baba I don tire oo angry CC: NLjega

[img]http://i0.wp.com/www.36ng.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/buhari.jpg?zoom=1.5&w=620[/img]

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by papinx(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Pained over what?

What you did is wrong, you don't know how the contestant felt because of your insensitivity abi na everybody sabi send bulk sms like ur contestant ni Mtheeew.

And your wizkiz knows how to infiltrate various teams and pledge loyalty only to sabotage it overnight abi? undecided

Your signature says it all tho....

That's why your team and teamfynestboi are still in this... cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
TeamFynestboi for the crown...

I might campaign on Saturday... grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by DucheSsMerezz(f): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fynestboi:

grin grin .. O tie ti sumi.. I thought the votes are all there for all and sundry to count if they doubt it or suspect rigging or sort.. Well I dunno.

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ladyF(f): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fela40:

Oya make we speak our colonial master language. grin
grin na pidgin sure pass.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Neyoor:

You can do better. I expect you to type words that are more derogatory than this.

Dont toe that path brov...

Ignore her.

Apologize to kenneth, its very possible for him to miscontrue the joke as a result of the comments

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Angeldepedro:

DId he send it to you? tell all those he sent it to to come forward with the evidence.

chai d secrets don begin dey leak

my most awaited moment z near
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
skalett:

There's nothing funny about that, he had the courage to contest, that is laudable undecided

He even made it to semis without being a mod undecided undecided

Something your candidate can't boast of

Wetin concern mod and final...

Did mod vote himself...

Stop being sentimental joor...

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
On
LordScent:

Another cheap attempt...

Can you all see beyond taking advantage of the little slip and rest your fangs??....Ssssshhhhh, it have do.

By the way, i'm sure he spoke as regards the way he kept spamming the thread without reprehension. Ok i understand its all part of hustling for votes, so why cant you just see neyoo's comment as just fun puleaseeee....

Be mindful of your choice of words with them bro. Their feelings are valid.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ladyF(f): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Neyoor[/size] angry angry angry
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Fela40: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

On the second elimination thread, fynestboi leapfrogged Vikzkiz and now lead by 70 votes.. .

Who are the 100 voters??

Are they dead people??

NLjega these is not a CONTESt but Appointment, I repeat these is not a CONTEST but Appointment...

Nairalanders can count the votes yes it's streinous and you are doing a good job by counting that's if you even do.. .you just cook it all up and give to us..

NLjega, the axe forgets but the tree remembers cause it will make people not to come out again..

NLjega how the he'll did the voters of yesterday that we're up to 4 thousand plus now reduced drastically to 2000+?

My final question is, How in the world did Falconry leapfrog Kinginvahala and Photo shoot into 4th Position?? ?

Continue , But be rest assured, the evil that Men do, it now lives with them not after them/i]

You have spoken well but you are just another voiceless fellow, they will laugh you of now. They are in control. Fynestboi has already won since the beginning.

Fi di fi.... faawa

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Franchise21(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

Who are the 100 voters??

Are they dead people??

Orubebe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (81) (Reply)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.