Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final - Fashion (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final (70784 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
skalett:

Peacemaker and advocate, I was only stating the obvious. That statement was unnecessary and discourteous.

Unfortunately I don't share either of the both oof you's sense of humor, shoot me undecided

No i wont....
Beg me cheesy

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ronald4lif(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..cheesycheesy

It's Cyprus himself. Okala madu okala muo, Ogbuefi 1, the egberuru himself, representing Enugu east federal constituency grin

Is this scent marlc my manniest man? smiley
[/size]

Enugu East? Ya nwanne ibu nwa 042? Onye niké Enugu abi? Amaghi dim na ibu nwa afor Igbo sef, nke iji bulu nwa coal city.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by skalett(f): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ImDharay: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Pained over what?

What you did is wrong, you don't know how the contestant felt because of your insensitivity abi na everybody sabi send bulk sms like ur contestant ni Mtheeew.

& you also, st0p mounting on it
like its some kinda burj Khalifa...except u
av an alternate reason for this....#let it slide.

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Ghydyon(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:
. [i]. NLjega we cannot continue... .

It's seems nobody wants to talk cause they are all scared of been banned.. ..

NLjega I have some questions for you.. ..

On the First elimination thread, Vizkiz was leading fynestboi by 30 votes

On the second elimination thread, fynestboi leapfrogged Vikzkiz and now lead by 70 votes.. .

Does it mean He covered the 30 votes deficit and then still garnered 70 more??

If yes is your answer, I want to know who voted??

Who are the 100 voters??

Are they dead people??

We all know a mod is contesting and definitely you all wants him to win...

NLjega these is not a CONTESt but Appointment, I repeat these is not a CONTEST but Appointment...

Nairalanders can count the votes yes it's streinous and you are doing a good job by counting that's if you even do.. .you just cook it all up and give to us..

We are used to settling for less..

NLjega, the axe forgets but the tree remembers cause it will make people not to come out again..

NLjega how the he'll did the voters of yesterday that we're up to 4 thousand plus now reduced drastically to 2000+?

My final question is, How in the world did Falconry leapfrog Kinginvahala and Photo shoot into 4th Position?? ?

That's it, I give up on this election...

Nairalanders, you all know the truth..

Continue , But be rest assured, the evil that Men do, it now lives with them not after them/i]

Fynestboi congratulations... Mr Nairaland 2016

undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Maxi112: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
papinx:

Na work in progress o

We dey look up to the supplies from your side ni
my supplies they come soon ni

I wanna take permission from mazi Anthony b4 doing any supply grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
FrancisTony:
TeamFynestboi for the crown...

I might campaign on Saturday... grin cheesy

You know what'sup.... Thanks!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Fela40: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:

grin na pidgin sure pass.

You scarce dz days oo. I no dey see "lady f again" well well. You don go marry ni?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by golor(m): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Faba:
tongue
Fynestboi
iamkingzlee
golor
medipace
Lanicky
laveda

How una dey

Very well sir, how your end.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by papinx(m): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

grin grin .. O tie ti sumi.. I thought the votes are all there for all and sundry to count if they doubt it or suspect rigging or sort.. Well I dunno.

Well said jare...
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Johnny19: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

On the second elimination thread, fynestboi leapfrogged Vikzkiz and now lead by 70 votes.. .

Who are the 100 voters??

Are they dead people??

NLjega these is not a CONTESt but Appointment, I repeat these is not a CONTEST but Appointment...

Nairalanders can count the votes yes it's streinous and you are doing a good job by counting that's if you even do.. .you just cook it all up and give to us..

NLjega, the axe forgets but the tree remembers cause it will make people not to come out again..

NLjega how the he'll did the voters of yesterday that we're up to 4 thousand plus now reduced drastically to 2000+?

My final question is, How in the world did Falconry leapfrog Kinginvahala and Photo shoot into 4th Position?? ?

Continue , But be rest assured, the evil that Men do, it now lives with them not after them/i]

Gbaaaam!!!! You've spoken my heart. I loss confidence in this umpire jare.

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by vizkiz: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
papinx:

And your wizkiz knows how to infiltrate various teams and pledge loyalty only to sabotage it overnight abi? undecided

Your signature says it all tho....

That's why your team and teamfynestboi are still in this... cool

What the furck is wrong with you guys at Fynestboi's Team tonight?

What the Bleep You guys are becoming... angry

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ladyF(f): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Franchise21:
Orubebe grin
lol let him go and count the eligible votes himself and see if it is easy.

The thread is there for everyone to count. grin

NLJega well done.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
vizkiz:

What the furck is wrong with you guys at Fynestboi's Tema tonight?

No No NO!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by MEGGATRON(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

Who are the 100 voters??

Are they dead people??

the falconey part hmmmmmm

I counted myself through mentions I collated 210 , perhaps void votes reduced it to 175.......please you can count it yourself . only by counting you will get answers to questions you seek.

goodnight pal

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by skalett(f): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Wetin concern mod and final...

Did mod vote himself...

Stop being sentimental joor...

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ImDharay: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
skalett:

There's nothing funny about that, he had the courage to contest, that is laudable undecided

He even made it to semis without being a mod undecided undecided

Something your candidate can't boast of
Now u beginning to sound pained cuz
of that position your own candidate is yet
to have a single taste of...

That lame statement of yours wasn't necessary you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by skywalker001(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

Who are the 100 voters??

Are they dead people??

We can only grateful to the people who pushed us up today

If u are not satisfied with Fal's overtaking ; pls do well to count the votes yourself.

smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Fela40: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mods will ban us for no just cause

Mods will hide our post

Mods will lock our thread

Now a mod wants to steal our crown.

Diaris God ooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by papinx(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
vizkiz:

undecided

Okay... Sorry.... Alright?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

chai d secrets don begin dey leak

my most awaited moment z near
When people forsee a failure, they should try with whatever is left to avid it or better still fail honorably, the worst is looking for the excuse that doesn't exist.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by NLjega: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
10 likes seen and accepted,let us continue cool

It was a really tough competition my people,alternates,unqualified voters,multiple voters,some people even went as far as voting same thing on different pages...LOL grin NLjega readily Jegad them cool example (Donpokerspammer,ndo grin)

And so we have the First and Second position respectively in the person of

FYNESTBOI WITH A WHOOPING 408 VOTES cool

That chocolate cute Guy

VIZKIZ WITH 339 VOTES cool

[Make some noisssseeeeeee
DJ turn it uuuppppppppppp]

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Oahray: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Na wetin go make this guy come third on Saturday e don do so smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
skalett:

There's nothing funny about that, he had the courage to contest, that is laudable undecided

He even made it to semis without being a mod undecided undecided

Something your candidate can't boast of
kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ladyF(f): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
skywalker001:

We can only grateful to the people who pushed us up today

If u are not satisfied with Fal's overtaking ; pls do well to count the votes yourself.

smiley

I tell you. They have suffered to count the votes free of charge and this is what some people will come up with. Is it fair?

Haba!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ImDharay: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
vizkiz:

it will be great you take it easy,
cuz all these false alarm you niggurs are raising
just to score some cheap points wouldn't work...

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fela40:

Stfu jaare, why you dey lie to defend that old hodeh angry

To be candid, the only thing stopping anyone from agreeing with the "old hodeh" is definitely the final votes... Right?...Coz you cant tell me you he did not spam the thread. Ofcourse i understand its all part of the hustle but making a joke out of it is not a criminal offence last i checked.

Not like i dont know where all this leads to, and who eventually gains if this blows up.......But it wont be too bad to apologize coz a human is involved.

So KENNETH205, IF YOU FOUND OUR COMMENTS ANNOYING, I APOLOGIZE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
ladyF:
[size=15pt]Neyoor[/size] angry angry angry

Sister! How we go celebrate this first position back to back now
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by dollyjoy(f): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by vizkiz: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
papinx:

undecided
Okay... Sorry.... Alright?

I don't need apologies bro. Just keep your shiits to yourself. You didn't see any other crew acting like this in here. THIS IS NOT MISS NAIRALAND TOURNAMENT

Be cool and act civil angry
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by iykekelvins(m): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
NLjega:

It was a really tough competition my people,alternates,unqualified voters,multiple voters,some people even went as far as voting same thing on different pages...LOL grin NLjega readily Jegad them cool example (Donpokerspammer,ndo grin)

That chocolate cute Guy

Congrats bros
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
NLjega:

That chocolate cute Guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (81) (Reply)

That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.