Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final - Fashion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final (70843 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ladyF(f): 2:03am On Aug 04, 2016
eipreel:

Madam welldone

shocked Ewooo.....I appreciate the mention o

How are you dear.... grin

FTC on Page 69 again! Abeg make una clap for me.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by BF69BF: 2:04am On Aug 04, 2016
*spreads mat*

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Ptoocool(m): 2:07am On Aug 04, 2016
I really need to vote for someone fa,,
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ladyF(f): 2:10am On Aug 04, 2016
FuckYouMods:
How desperate are you
Very. You have some eligible votes for me? Abeg epp us? grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ladyF(f): 2:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Ptoocool:
help Fynestboi na. Abeg.... cry

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by FuckYouMods: 2:16am On Aug 04, 2016
ladyF:

Very. You have some eligible votes for me? Abeg epp us? grin
U mean very desperate dat u won't mind to do anytin to win d contest

Even to d extent of manipulation
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Ptoocool(m): 2:17am On Aug 04, 2016
ladyF:

help Fynestboi na. Abeg.... cry

Who's fynestboi, is he one of the contestants?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Miscellaneous(m): 2:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Ptoocool:

Fynestboi needs you on Saturday...... please be there for him..... av a lovely night
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by FuckYouMods: 2:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Ptoocool:
I really need to vote for falconey
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ladyF(f): 2:21am On Aug 04, 2016
FuckYouMods:
U mean very desperate dat u won't mind to do anytin to win d contest

Even to d extent of manipulation
Nah...not interested in manipulation.

Have a lovely night dear...

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ladyF(f): 2:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Ptoocool:

Who's fynestboi, is he one of the contestants?
Ahh yels ke. Wait let me show you what someone had to say on why you should vote him. grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Eleanoralph(m): 2:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Sumbori shu kuku kill me oo!! Can't vote for fynestboi..
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by SalomonKane: 3:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Eleanoralph:
Sumbori shu kuku kill me oo!! Can't vote for fynestboi..
Sorry to burst your bubble but you're not eligible to vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Eleanoralph(m): 3:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Yeah I knw.. sad
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Larrey(f): 3:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Some people just like to type/talk what they don't know sa,I didn't receive and ve not received any mail from fynestboi b4 voting for him and others,and nobody begged me b4 voting for him frm the beginning. So y are you people saying that he has been sending mail to people to vote for him? Hmmmm,it is well o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by 3RNEST(m): 3:55am On Aug 04, 2016
I guess Fynestboi is a MOD... So I doubt this contest like seriously... A story for the gods...

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by zicoraads: 4:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Skarlett, didn't Fynestboi contest last year or so and lost? Even as a moderator...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by zicoraads: 4:29am On Aug 04, 2016
3RNEST:
I guess Fynestboi is a MOD... So I doubt this contest like seriously... A story for the gods...
Seun Osewa, owner of Nairaland, lost in his day too grin cheesy

But come to think of it, I never knew Seun contested in this too grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by 3RNEST(m): 4:32am On Aug 04, 2016
zicoraads:

Seun Osewa, owner of Nairaland, lost in his day too grin cheesy

But come to think of it, I never knew Seun contested in this too grin
Dude admin or MOD has the power to do the undo.. So this contest is not save viewing from my end... I don't know of you...
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by zicoraads: 4:38am On Aug 04, 2016
3RNEST:

Dude admin or MOD has the power to do the undo.. So this contest is not save viewing from my end... I don't know of you...
I don't know. Because I remember objecting to his candidacy the last time around too as a result of his position as a moderator and I still have little reservations.

But truth be told, the guy has done his homework this time around. Probably one of the few who started work on this immediately he lost the previous one. And you know what they say about preparations and opportunities.

And then I think he is good too. His works in the Education section is a testimony to that fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by 3RNEST(m): 4:44am On Aug 04, 2016
zicoraads:

I don't know. Because I remember objecting to his candidacy the last time around too as a result of his position as a moderator and I still have little reservations.

But truth be told, the guy has done his homework this time around. Probably one of the few who started work on this immediately he lost the previous one. And you know what they say about preparations and opportunities.

And then I think he is good too. His works in the Education section is a testimony to that fact.
Dude how long have you been here... Am speaking from experience.. Don't be surprised Only MOD will win this contest... If u can't beat them oya carry your Kanya follow them...
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by zicoraads: 4:53am On Aug 04, 2016
3RNEST:

Dude how long have you been here... Am speaking from experience.. Don't be surprised Only MOD will win this contest... If u can't beat them oya carry your Kanya follow them...
Only MOD? My point is, he contested before and lost didn't he? Why didn't he win then if he can influence it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by colossus2: 4:59am On Aug 04, 2016
zicoraads:

Only MOD? My point is, he contested before and lost didn't he? Why didn't he win then if he can influence it?
Probably things were different then.
In all sincerity, do you think if lalasticlala, seun or dominique contests presently, he/she will be defeated?
Mr or Miss nairaland presently is just a popularity contest.
But then, their game their choice.

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Sabadon(m): 5:14am On Aug 04, 2016
I vote for iamkingzlee
cc; Nljega
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by dabrake(m): 5:16am On Aug 04, 2016
I vote : IamKingzlee vizkiz cc; NlJega
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JoeBlocks(m): 5:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Congratulations fynestboi, vizkiz, photoshoot and Falconey. You guys did great. Keep up the good work. :

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JoeBlocks(m): 5:24am On Aug 04, 2016
zicoraads:

Most of the peep spewing nonsense about a mod contesting don even know that Sexkillz, ogugua contested once upon a time, and they were mods then.

Even seun_ too contested, so I wonder why many are having heart breaks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by colossus2: 5:28am On Aug 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Most of the peep spewing nonsense about a mod contesting don even know that Sexkillz, ogugua contested once upon a time, and they were mods then.

Even seun_ too contested, so I wonder why many are having heart breaks.
Are you saying if seun should contest presently you won't vote for him?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JoeBlocks(m): 5:29am On Aug 04, 2016
colossus2:

Are you saying if seun should contest presently you won't vote for him?
Vote for Seun? tufiakwa. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by colossus2: 5:32am On Aug 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Vote for Seun? tufiakwa. grin
Did Ogugua88 not win?
Lol @ tufiakwa
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JoeBlocks(m): 5:34am On Aug 04, 2016
colossus2:

Did Ogugua88 not win?
Lol @ tufiakwa
I can't say. But i've heard people refer to her as a former mizz nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (81) (Reply)

That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.