Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final - Fashion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final (71149 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Maxi112: 1:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
hahahahaha I knew it was a mistake. I for cut off that thing. lol
baba come and celebrate with us na grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ladyF(f): 1:28am On Aug 04, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

My hands are tied, I was approached first by team viz...I Know you will win but I can't afford to take any ***edited posts****

I hope you understand smiley
No p dear. I thought you were still undecided. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 04, 2016
ipledge10:
Nigga you are more than this naa...this is not who used to be

He died but I swear I am working on getting better...This is just a relapse sad

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ipledge10(m): 1:28am On Aug 04, 2016
LordScent:

Ola where you travel go naaaa....Otojometa.

Laveda make we greet naa

i dey on low key...hope na Iamkingzlee you vote..:I know say u no dey fight him
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 04, 2016
LordScent:

Oya, I don cease both of una dot
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2016
LordScent:

Van its fyb all d way joor

Maybe but Team viz approached first
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ipledge10(m): 1:31am On Aug 04, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

He died but I swear I am working on getting better...This is just a relapse sad
you Should work better, I know you troll,but you don't hate like this...that your comment reeked pure hatred
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2016
ImDharay:

Now u beginning to sound pained cuz
of that position your own candidate is yet
to have a single taste of...

That lame statement of yours wasn't necessary you know.

Skarlett is bae dharay....

She was jez upset, but i bet she is more homely now.
Skarlet goodmorning dear !!!

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by eipreel(f): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2016
ladyF:

Madam welldone

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Neyoor:

Oya, I don cease both of una dot

Please leave our dots alone naa *crying*

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Miscellaneous(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Hadez:

So all the direct messages he has been sending? Normally the way nairaland works, you hv to reach out to a nairalander and he/she will reply before you can get access to his or her mail. But you candidate have direct access to his mail. Some of my friends who I contacted before I went on a long ban can confirm this.

Iamkingzlee and vizkiz don't stand a chance with that kind of power your contestant is using. I know what I am saying. You can deny it because you are all bunch of manipulating noise makers undecided

babe forget those gists wey u dey talk abeq..... if u are hoping to send mails to get supporters you wouldn't even win sef... I wonder if ur candidate is still in the contest if that is ur strategy to winning the competition.

Any sensible person will only send mail to those he want in his team..... know here & now that there is a difference between supporters & team members..... go & check the number of Fynestboi team members of which ladyF is among, they won't be able to pull such vote for him.....It was the supporters that gave him those votes joor....supporters that were not & can't be reached through mails. U wan send 400+ mails everyday? Afa u na..... reason am joor.... nor let devil dey happy say quarrel don come. Allow God prevail

Let's be realistic.... go to Fynestboi thread and see how he & his team solicits for votes. If it were just a matter of jet mails abi babalawo mails like you guys make it seem, he won't get such votes. You guys talk abt mails as if na machine they run am. If Seun , the owner of nairaland couldn't win.... what could then make FynestBoi a candidate for the win? O girl, na hardwork eeeeee.... nor let anybody deceive u again..... only u sit down reason am na...... afa u

Fynestboi work jare.... he chose good team members...... I really like them because of their tireless efforts

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 04, 2016
ipledge10:
you Should work better, I know you troll,but you don't hate like this...that your comment reeked pure hatred

Did it? It wasn't meant to come off like that.

Thanks.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Maxi112: 1:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Hadez:

So vizkiz is a lunatic
why are you calling him names, who told you he's a lunatic?

take time, don't spoil our fun for us
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 1:36am On Aug 04, 2016
ipledge10:
i dey on low key...hope na Iamkingzlee you vote..:I know say u no dey fight him

Fight ke? no ooooo, kingzlee is fam.

Buh in this race, fynest gat me without trace cheesy

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Maxi112: 1:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Miscellaneous:

babe forget those gists wey u dey talk abeq..... if u are hoping to send mails that to get supporters you wouldn't even win sef... I wonder if ur candidate is still in the contest if that is ur strategy to winning the competition.

Any sensible person will only send mail to those he want in his team..... know here & now that there is a difference between supporters & team members..... go & check the number of Fynestboi team members of which ladyF is among, they won't be able to pull such vote for him.....It was the supporters that gave him those votes joor....supporters that were & can't be reached through mails. U wan send 400+ mails everyday? Afa u na..... reason am joor.... nor let devil dey happy say quarrel don come. Allow God prevail

Let's be realistic.... go to Fynestboi thread and see how he & his team solicits for votes. If it were just a matter of jet mails abi babalawo mails like you guys make it seem, he won't get such votes. You guys talk abt mails as if na machine they run am. If Seun , the owner of nairaland couldn't win.... what could then make FynestBoi a candidate for the win? O girl, na hardwork eeeeee.... nor let anybody deceive u again..... only u sit down reason am na...... afa u

Fynestboi work jare.... he chose good team members...... I really like them because of their tireless efforts
team FYNESTBOI ti take over grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by eipreel(f): 1:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
Phew!!!!!

cry

Pele...congrats and all the best on sat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 04, 2016
LordScent:

She was jez upset, but i bet she is more homely now.
!!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by FuckYouMods: 1:38am On Aug 04, 2016
ladyF:

Thank you so much. Can I mention you with the link on Saturday as soon as the voting thread is up? Biko.... just epp us abeg cry

in the mean time, try not to get banned, we need this vote desperately grin
How desperate are you
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Maxi112:
baba come and celebrate with us na grin

baba, I had a very long and tedious day. But I'm good with my whiskey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Miscellaneous:

babe forget those gists wey u dey talk abeq..... if u are hoping to send mails to get supporters you wouldn't even win sef... I wonder if ur candidate is still in the contest if that is ur strategy to winning the competition.

Any sensible person will only send mail to those he want in his team..... know here & now that there is a difference between supporters & team members..... go & check the number of Fynestboi team members of which ladyF is among, they won't be able to pull such vote for him.....It was the supporters that gave him those votes joor....supporters that were not & can't be reached through mails. U wan send 400+ mails everyday? Afa u na..... reason am joor.... nor let devil dey happy say quarrel don come. Allow God prevail

GBAM, ANOTHER SENSIBLE POST SPOTTED

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 1:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Neyoor:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Cant i defend my sweery booboo in peace again?....Oya goan sleep jor grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Maxi112: 1:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
baba, I had a very long and tedious day. But I'm good with my whiskey cheesy cheesy cheesy
bruh trust me, I'm always with your team but this time. FYNESTBOI caught me without a trace grin cheesy

Lordscent more whisky for our friend cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Miscellaneous(m): 1:42am On Aug 04, 2016
FuckYouMods:
How desperate are you
lol......
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 04, 2016
LordScent:

Cant i defend my sweery booboo in peace again?....Oya goan sleep jor grin

How many sweery you alone wan get..... Klare go divorce u o.

Gudnite bro, i get training 2mao morning
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by papinx(m): 1:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Teamfynestboi needs to understand that:

'For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don 't believe, no proof is possible.' - Stuart Chase

wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by FuckYouMods: 1:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Miscellaneous:

lol......
undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by papinx(m): 1:49am On Aug 04, 2016
FuckYouMods:
undecided

I saw your work....

Well done... And congratulations...
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by FuckYouMods: 1:52am On Aug 04, 2016
papinx:

I saw your work....
Well done... And congratulations...
Thanks grin
Thanks once again for voting falconey

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by papinx(m): 1:54am On Aug 04, 2016
FuckYouMods:
Thanks grin

Thanks once again for voting falconey

You are welcome cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Ishilove: 1:57am On Aug 04, 2016
To All those who didn't make it to the finals, you remain winners.

Thanks to all those who voted Mr Fynestboi, may your life ever remain fine. grin

Folks, don't forget to vote for Fynestboi in the finals!! cheesy

Fynestboi ti takeover! cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ipledge10(m): 2:01am On Aug 04, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Did it? It wasn't meant to come off like that.

Thanks.
i trust you bro...I'm go to laure,MD early September
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ipledge10(m): 2:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Ishilove:
To All those who didn't make it to the finals, you remain winners.

Thanks to all those who voted Mr Fynestboi, may your life ever remain fine. grin

Folks, don't forget to vote for Fynestboi in the finals!! cheesy

Fynestboi ti takeover! cheesy cheesy
are you going to vote Iamkingzlee on Saturday

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (81) (Reply)

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Wigs/weavon/hair Styling/make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.