Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final - Fashion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final (70615 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by MEGGATRON(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, really, as of 5pm I had 286 mentions yesterday so it reduced. Lol.

mentions are not votes ......please don't quote me again about this , you shouldnt have in the first place .
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by lanicky(f): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Cutehector:
my queen, I greet u. smiley

I greet you too sir smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by fweshiemissy(f): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2016
tabisegroup:
On behalf of my family n my entire senatorial district, I vote "IamKingzlee

Awwww, that's so nice of you, though it's coming quite late, next voting will be on Saturday, we'll surely mention you once it's time.. Thanks for your support dear
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=SweetieConstie post=48170882][/quote]

constie watado you

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by cyprus000: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ibu confirm aloba. Eziokwu amaghi'm na ibu nwa afor Ibo, afutu bem ebe isuru ibo. Ugbua kam wota ebe wiseness gi si bia, umu 042 adiro agba last na ife ana ru.
[size=13pt]
Nwanne, obere obere with the flatter grin
[/size]

Abum onye Anambra sha mana Enugu bu ebe mu no biri ndu, esom na ndi nyelu nsogbu na coal city mana Esut. grin
[size=13pt]
Afurumu iso- na ndi si window ba nne ha afo lol
[/size]

Afukwa m aka oru via vote itunyere iamkingzlee uboro ibua, with marvelousity bah account gi na nkeà. Ibu kwa ajoanu o. Dalu so.
[size=13pt]
Hehehehegrin...Ugbua ka'm mara na ibu ''very good badt guy.''
[/size]

Biko lotakwa na Saturday bu egwu eji o.
[size=13pt]
Sure, Ano m na azu ya ka hunchback
[/size]
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by fweshiemissy(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Frakdon, I no see you again o
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2016
dharay88:

Ekaaro eqbon,
#kirikiri thinqs lipsrsealed

You must be a life patron over there....

Always on ban, chaii

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2016
MEGGATRON:

mentions are not votes ......please don't quote me again about this , you shouldnt have in the first place .

Wetin dey do two of una. Photoshoot kick more fire, you will get there. Peace be still

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by fweshiemissy(f): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2016
cyprus000:

[

[size=13pt]
Sure, Ano m na azu ya ka hunchback
[/size]

Nnaaa, daalu rinne, biko kpotukwalu ndi otu gi, ke ha soro gi Bia kwunye na azu... Daalucheesycheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by obiorathesubtle: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2016
cool Congrats to the contestants.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by fweshiemissy(f): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Ayamconfidence, thanks for yesterday, you do well
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by fweshiemissy(f): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Caringguy thanks man, you the best!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by photoshoot(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2016
MEGGATRON:

Lol, see this guy.
I was only supporting the point you made.

You said this yourself:

I counted myself through mentions I collated 210 , perhaps void votes reduced it to 175.......please you can count it yourself . only by counting you will get answers to questions you seek.

You should calm down, no one is fighting you eh...
I owe you no explanation but since you have conceived something else in your mind I have to do this.
Oh, and I quote you over and over again bro cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by fweshiemissy(f): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Alienstar dear, hope you are well hun?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by fweshiemissy(f): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Arewafederation, you dey prison? I no see your break light, how far?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by AyamConfidence(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2016
fweshiemissy:
Ayamconfidence, thanks for yesterday, you do well
Jahbless sis....please have you seen Monalisa185 recently
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by SweetieConstie(f): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2016
LordScent:

constie watado you

I'm loyal Sire! grin

Top of the morning to you...
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by SweetieConstie(f): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool Congrats to the contestants.

Good morning... cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by demmy0325(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2016
teamfynestboi... u guys just seriously need to take a pill and chill.... I voluntarily voted d guy alone in the quarter finals and m so disappointed with wah m seeing here undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by SweetieConstie(f): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Queen Lanicky, grin I sight you! cool

Morning ma'am... wink
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Fynestboi: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2016
MizMyColi:

Hi there,

Please if you have evidence whatsoever,
If anyone at all has evidence whatsoever that Fynestboi used his access as a moderator to contact folks directly, please send such to NLpageants@gmail.com

We will take it up from there.
Thanks.

I think I need to clarify @bolded ma. Good morning ma smiley smiley

Good morning,

I am aware of an allegation levelled against me of using my powers as a moderator. Let me set the record straight that I have not at a point in time done anything outside the routine done by fellow contestants and other nairalanders. The same way a normal Member will choose to reply a PM sent by nairalanders is the same way those I sent pm to will choose to reply me (no one is being forced to reply PM here). Yes you may want to argue that you get it directly? But don't forget that I send you mail soliciting your support, it is left for you to accept or decline, by not replying me.

The truth and the indubitable fact is, whether I am a mod or not, I would have sent private messages still and not leave everything to my supporters alone. Is there any contestant who didn't make use of the pm?

They will either choose to reply or not which is similar to the normal way of you accepting my offer before I can send you pm. Now tell how I am wrong. You replying my message means you want the conversation to continue. Or am I going to say because I am a mod refused to send pm just the way other contestants are doing? Won't they tag such as pride? I send you pm, if you wish to support you will reply, and if you don't want, you won't reply. Forget about getting it directly or indirectly, just the way you choose either to reply or decline other contestants PM as well.

As a humble person who wouldn't relent in playing his part in seeking support in the ongoing contest, I never at a point in time used moderatorship to score political points, rather I must say that being a moderator who is not the first to contest for Mr Nairaland seems to be my undoing to some nairalanders.

Let me also state here that, I have followed the rules of the contest and will continue to. Those who are filing allegations, I believe do so out of sheer discontent to the result and would try everything possible to pull me down.

The contest has been peaceful and well organised so far, all thanks to the organisers and the moderators who are doing things expected of them.

Yoruba will say "Adiye nlagun irun Ara re ni koje kamo" (The fowl sweats but its feathers won't expose that)

Let the best man win.

Long live Nairaland.

Thanks

14 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by arewafederation: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2016
fweshiemissy:
Arewafederation, you dey prison? I no see your break light, how far?

I de parole! grin

How far, I don vote nau. Is my reward ready?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Cutezt(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2016
Maxi112:
mine cool. I wasn't expecting to to go far like this

Plz I want you and your team to support FYNESTBOI in theis final stage, a vote for him is a for better nl grin
I gat his back bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Cutezt(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Good morning! smiley

I wish to congratulate Fynestboi for his outstanding success yesterday! cheesy Congrats King, the crown is definitely yours already... smiley

And to the rest of the finalists, (Vizkiz, Falconey, Photoshoot, Iamkingzlee) I wish you guys the very best on Saturday! smiley

Not forgetting my very determined Cutezt, I admire your courage Cutezt, it's really sad you couldn't make it to the finals! cry I wish you success in your future endeavours! smiley

Have a nice day everyone! grin And don't forget to vote Fynestboi on Saturday!
wink

Thanks sweetie, you are a darling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by pamcode(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2016
We never finish contest allegations don dey drop wetin go come happen when a winner emerges.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by lanicky(f): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Queen Lanicky, grin I sight you! cool

Morning ma'am... wink

SweetyConstie!!!! grin

Goodmorning. How was your night?

BTW, I do not want you to address me as ma'am again.. Plsssssssssss! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by fweshiemissy(f): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Jahbless sis....please have you seen Monalisa185 recently

Lol, she dey prison, buh her missmonalisa account suppose dey free shaaa, pm her na
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by fweshiemissy(f): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2016
arewafederation:

I de parole! grin

How far, I don vote nau. Is my reward ready?

Lol, na after Saturday na cheesy chilaxtongue
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by cyprus000: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2016
LordScent:

Cyprus my nigga, where art thou been....

I miss you bro. Its scentmarlc, leader of the freeworld.

[size=13pt]
Miss you too, bro.

Baba, I dey oo! Na some project tie men down.

what happened to your scentmarlc moniker, Abi you dun rebirth?
[/size]
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2016
SweetieConstie:

I'm loyal Sire! grin

Top of the morning to you...

I zoom you....Howdy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by arewafederation: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2016
fweshiemissy:

Lol, na after Saturday na cheesy chilaxtongue

Grrr... angry

Make I get part payment nau!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by LordScent(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Miss you to, bro.

Baba, I dey oo! Na some project tie men down.

what happened to your scentmarlc moniker, Abi you dun rebirth?
[/size]

Its cool.

My scentmarlc is cool, i cant afford to bring it to this abbatoir

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (81) (Reply)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.