Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,528 members, 7,837,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final - Fashion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final (70932 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by photoshoot(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2016
DesChyko:

It'not about the mentions. It's about eligibility. Checking the profile of each mention to ascertain credibility would be a solid move.

Brother, I am very aware.
Someone said something about how Falconey became 4th. And Falconey quoted saying he had 210 mentions and at the end he was with just 175 votes. Obviously, the mentions reduced.
And I only supported what he said saying even me had 28-something mentions and at the end just 170 votes.

I am very aware that mentions aren't votes.
He should take a chill pill o. I guess he mid understood me.

Its normal. smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by papinx(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2016
demmy0325:
teamfynestboi... u guys just seriously need to take a pill and chill.... I voluntarily voted d guy alone in the quarter finals and m so disappointed with wah m seeing here undecided undecided undecided

Alright sir... Thank you for your support sir....
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by MizMyColi(f): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2016
HI Fynestboi

Let's not push it here.
I don't want to bicker.

We can talk in private if you wish.

There's a reason I asked that all correspondence be forwarded to the pageant's official mail.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by obiorathesubtle: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Good morning... cool
cool Goodmorning my darling constance, how are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JoeBlocks(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2016
colossus2:

I am not bad belle-ing.
I know finestboy. Why? Cos he is a mod (fame, popularity).
I never knew photo shoot till lately due to his threads that make fp.
I know veezkeez sounds like stick-sweet due to his disgruntled posts to the feminine gender.
I don't know kingsley.
I don't know falconer.
And some others evicted.
I wasn't referring to you dude. smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by papinx(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Really, people Sha....
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by cyprus000: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Jarizod:
My brother from the same mother cheesy

I dey o..e don tey I see ur breaklight oo!
[size=13pt]
baba, na some kin things cause am o! But men gass match break for a real (kingzlee).

Which way you na? how your kaban?
[/size]
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JoeBlocks(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2016
FreeWorld23:
don't mind losers. They should be like me, I dont give up easily. Even the Lani.cky no vote am but losers won't talk anything about that. Their shyt talk won't weak us down at all. They should apply for a mod position and win for their candidate as well.
Lanicky is only trying to appease those who campaigned for her, so it's not her fault, don't blame her. If she go against them, I believe you'll not want to read the dirty secret they'll spill about her.

It's a shame though, that godfatherism has entered this Mr and Mizz Nairaland contest. Where some wayward monikers think themselves primus interparas, and project a contestant based on their deluded popuLarity believing they will win.

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Quivarious(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

I think I need to clarify @bolded ma. Good morning ma smiley smiley

Good morning,

I am aware of an allegation levelled against me of using my powers as a moderator. Let me set the record straight that I have not at a point in time done anything outside the routine done by fellow contestants and other nairalanders. The same way a normal Member will choose to reply a PM sent by nairalanders is the same way those I sent pm to will choose to reply me (no one is being forced to reply PM here). Yes you may want to argue that you get it directly? But don't forget that I send you mail soliciting your support, it is left for you to accept or decline, by not replying me.

The point, whether you choose to accept or not is, nairalanders receive personal messages(pm) from you.. When you're not connected with/to them. .

Not if you send messages across to Nairalanders. Everybody does that and it's not against the rules guiding the contest, neither is it against any rule, nor is it a disturbance.. (Though it could pass as unsolicited).

Having noticed you can bypass protocol with your upperhand, is a point of concern for the ordinary contestant. Moreover, I'm sure you send more than 5 personal messages everyday to nairalanders you're not connected with.
People/ordinary people who send PMs will understand.

The truth and the indubitable fact is, whether I am a mod or not, I would have sent private messages still and not leave everything to my supporters alone. Is there any contestant who didn't make use of the pm?
I don't think so

They will either choose to reply or not which is similar to the normal way of you accepting my offer before I can send you pm. Now tell how I am wrong. You replying my message means you want the conversation to continue. Or am I going to say because I am a mod refused to send pm just the way other contestants are doing? Won't they tag such as pride? I send you pm, if you wish to support you will reply, and if you don't want, you won't reply. Forget about getting it directly or indirectly, just the way you choose either to reply or decline other contestants PM as well.

Make a good case sir.

As a humble person who wouldn't relent in playing his part in seeking support in the ongoing contest, I never at a point in time used moderatorship to score political points, rather I must say that being a moderator who is not the first to contest for Mr Nairaland seems to be my undoing to some nairalanders.
That's admirable.

Let me also state here that, I have followed the rules of the contest and will continue to. Those who are filing allegations, I believe do so out of sheer discontent to the result and would try everything possible to pull me down.
If you claim you have followed the rules of the contest, what about spamming mentions?.
Make a good case sir.

The contest has been peaceful and well organised so far, all thanks to the organisers and the moderators who are doing things expected of them.

Yoruba will say "Adiye nlagun irun Ara re ni koje kamo" (The fowl sweats but its feathers won't expose that)

Let the best man win.

Long live Nairaland.

Thanks
May the best man win.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Fynestboi: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol.
OK sir. cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by cyprus000: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2016
fweshiemissy:

Nnaaa, daalu rinne, biko kpotukwalu ndi otu gi, ke ha soro gi Bia kwunye na azu... Daalucheesycheesy
[size=13pt]
biko kpotukwalu ndi otu gi
Sure smiley
[/size]
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by valarinz: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2016
photoshoot:

Hmm its a bit too late for that now sir.
This round has ended, but fortunately we qualified to finals. Which is on Saturday.
So please sir.
Be available. smiley

Sorry, I was serving ban during the period of first vote, just got back, remind me for the next round sha
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JoeBlocks(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Hadez:

So all the direct messages he has been sending? Normally the way nairaland works, you hv to reach out to a nairalander and he/she will reply before you can get access to his or her mail. But you candidate have direct access to his mail. Some of my friends who I contacted before I went on a long ban can confirm this.

Iamkingzlee and vizkiz don't stand a chance with that kind of power your contestant is using. I know what I am saying. You can deny it because you are all bunch of manipulating noise makers undecided
Evidence! Show us proof of your allegation and if you can't, then please go to the Pit of Tautarus and relax there.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by SweetieConstie(f): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2016
lanicky:

SweetyConstie!!!! grin

Goodmorning. How was your night?

BTW, I do not want you to address as ma'am again.. Plsssssssssss! cry

Chai! Queen oo... Izzlike you dunno ayam a very respectful gal... grin Issorite my queen, anything you say! wink

My night was very cold...embarassed Hope yours was fine? smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by lanicky(f): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Chai! Queen oo... Izzlike you dunno ayam a very respectful gal... grin Issorite my queen, anything you say! wink

My night was very cold...embarassed Hope yours was fine? smiley

Mine was cold as well embarassed
*whispers* I'm still in bed. Shhhhh! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Evidence! Show us proof of your allegation and if you can't, then please go to the Pit of Tautarus and relax there.

Brother, don't mind them. Even if anyone send you any form of message. You respond at your own volition. You are not compel to act according to the message either.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by SweetieConstie(f): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool Goodmorning my darling constance, how are you?

I'm great! cool

How's your body today? smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ipledge10(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2016
LordScent:

Fight ke? no ooooo, kingzlee is fam.

Buh in this race, fynest gat me without trace cheesy

i feel ya
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JoeBlocks(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2016
zicoraads:

It's a point though. A valid point! But did TeamVizkiz or TeamIamkingzlee not realize this before now?

They should have complained before the contest kicked off. Now it seems they already fear the contest is already a lost one. And personally, I think they are really fighting a lost battle.
Hey Zik. I'm tellin you, If Seun contest he will lose. There's no argument in that. Lala may win cos he's liked but Seun, nope.

Just go to Religion section and campaign and the Christian and moslems will rally hard against him. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Funjosh(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2016
weldon ichommy we live to fight another day cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by SweetieConstie(f): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2016
lanicky:

Mine was cold as well embarassed *whispers* I'm still in bed. Shhhhh! tongue

Hahaha... Okay oo... lipsrsealed grin

Do have a nice day! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Funjosh(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2016
so who wan buy vote
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JoeBlocks(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Quivarious:

The point, whether you choose to accept or not is, nairalanders receive personal messages(pm) from you.. When you're not connected with/to them. .

Not if you send messages across to Nairalanders. Everybody does that and it's not against the rules guiding the contest, neither is it against any rule, nor is it a disturbance.. (Though it could pass as unsolicited).

Having noticed you can bypass protocol with your upperhand, is a point of concern for the ordinary contestant. Moreover, I'm sure you send more than 5 personal messages everyday to nairalanders you're not connected with.
People/ordinary people who send PMs will understand.

I don't think so

Make a good case sir.

That's admirable.

If you claim you have followed the rules of the contest, what about spamming mentions?.
Make a good case sir.

May the best man win.
Hey you! Let it rest. If you have any evidence that fynestboi is flouting contest rule, provide it or stop this.

Simple.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JoeBlocks(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Neyoor:

Brother, don't mind them. Even if anyone send you any form of message. You respond at your own volition. You are not compel to act according to the message either.
Don't mind them.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by obiorathesubtle: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2016
SweetieConstie:

I'm great! cool

How's your body today? smiley
grin I feel awesome.. I went back for another procedure and I've been pain-free for days cool thank you dear.

You guys are doing a good job for fynestboi.. cool Keep up the good work..
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Maxi112: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Cutezt:

I gat his back bro.
thanks bro.

Welcome to Teamfynstboi wink
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by misspicy(f): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

I think I need to clarify @bolded ma. Good morning ma smiley smiley

Good morning,

I am aware of an allegation levelled against me of using my powers as a moderator. Let me set the record straight that I have not at a point in time done anything outside the routine done by fellow contestants and other nairalanders. The same way a normal Member will choose to reply a PM sent by nairalanders is the same way those I sent pm to will choose to reply me (no one is being forced to reply PM here). Yes you may want to argue that you get it directly? But don't forget that I send you mail soliciting your support, it is left for you to accept or decline, by not replying me.

The truth and the indubitable fact is, whether I am a mod or not, I would have sent private messages still and not leave everything to my supporters alone. Is there any contestant who didn't make use of the pm?

They will either choose to reply or not which is similar to the normal way of you accepting my offer before I can send you pm. Now tell how I am wrong. You replying my message means you want the conversation to continue. Or am I going to say because I am a mod refused to send pm just the way other contestants are doing? Won't they tag such as pride? I send you pm, if you wish to support you will reply, and if you don't want, you won't reply. Forget about getting it directly or indirectly, just the way you choose either to reply or decline other contestants PM as well.

As a humble person who wouldn't relent in playing his part in seeking support in the ongoing contest, I never at a point in time used moderatorship to score political points, rather I must say that being a moderator who is not the first to contest for Mr Nairaland seems to be my undoing to some nairalanders.

Let me also state here that, I have followed the rules of the contest and will continue to. Those who are filing allegations, I believe do so out of sheer discontent to the result and would try everything possible to pull me down.

The contest has been peaceful and well organised so far, all thanks to the organisers and the moderators who are doing things expected of them.

Yoruba will say "Adiye nlagun irun Ara re ni koje kamo" (The fowl sweats but its feathers won't expose that)

Let the best man win.

Long live Nairaland.

Thanks
Can you please expantiate on the bolded angry
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by DesChyko: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2016
misspicy:
Can you please expantiate on the bolded angry
It means himsef dey see wetin others sef dey see whether dem notice am or not
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by wristbangle: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2016
misspicy:

Why is you laugving undecided

cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2016
FreeWorld23:
they must fall grin
Pride goes before a fall.
Your fave contestant won this round and instead of you guys to regroup and and restrategise you here bashing other teams and their voters. NOT cool bro.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
baba, na some kin things cause am o! But men gass match break for a real (kingzlee).

Which way you na? how your kaban?
[/size]
Na so baba!

I just lowkey o..tyns fine..u?

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final by SweetieConstie(f): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I feel awesome.. I went back for another procedure and I've been pain-free for days cool thank you dear.

You guys are doing a good job for fynestboi.. cool Keep up the good work..

Wow! That's wonderful to hear! cheesy Thanks be to God for His divine healing, grace and strength! grin

Lol, thank you! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (81) (Reply)

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.