Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post (32291 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shades Cossy Orjiakor, questions Kemi Olunloyo Arrest / Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k / Freeze Shades Nellie Mayshak, Pension DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by ikharia91(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Freeze should go get a life

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by fortunechy(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2016
i dont kw y i hate dt freezer of a man wit passionalways doin notice me

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Maximus85(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2016
tosin400:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7v5HDjIb5T4/V6GWhv-TPfI/AAAAAAAKE8o/o8irRtGbPrgolfWQNZL-AQWKa8QdzReggCLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-r3CjkgCKiEQ/V6GWiAKlx_I/AAAAAAAKE8s/mpVbr6kMipkO18XYzYd8v_hR8HyKLj4-ACLcB/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

So two days ago, Basketmouth shared a photo of a $58k watch and made jokes about it, saying he's only going to buy such if it can tell him the time Jesus is coming back, when corruption in Nigeria will end, etc. Well his former friend/luxury watch collector, Cool FM Oap Freeze, shared a photo of himself wearing the watch and looked like he threw shade at Basketmouth, saying a watch can't tell him that, that he should give his life to Christ and get rid of bitterness/malice.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-klJyXeEprRw/V6GWi4jd2FI/AAAAAAAKE8w/XMt2_yRRcRwEMbl_0fGZteKUv2S6jQlTwCLcB/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/03/freeze-throws-shade-at-basketmouth-over-his-rolex-watch-post/

There's someone in need of N10m for treatment. Here someone,just one person is wearing a wristwatch on N23m.
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Ahmed0336(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Akshow:
How old is this freeze again
just a kid stucked in an adult's body grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by prinzadey(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by maxtop(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Well, I didn't blame Basket mouth cuz he is telling the truth. In this hard time when people are suffering and smiling why is Freezer or what's his name doing all this.

Make I just shut up before somebody say naim money.
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by MISSEMMA: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Was that necessary. Let your voice win an iphone 6 for you, in the #PalmVoice #SexyVoice. Visit www.palmchatnow.com to download the latest v52.2 of Palmchat to be eligible to participate.
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by davibid: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2016
grin

Even among the rich there are still richer and richest people

[size=14pt]Irony of life:[/size]
You think you are poor but someone somewhere is calling you a rich man while you call another person rich man, that person is also calling some other person rich man!

That's life!!!!!!!!!

#NoBodyHasItAll
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by 49cents(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2016
godsluvee:
No matter how wealthy i will become, i can never spent that amount on a watch. Not even a huge fan of watches undecided undecided undecided

It's a sin to buy a watch of that amount when many are languishing in hunger and joblessness

All for show off.....black men can be just daft consumers
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by bettercreature(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2016
godsluvee:
No matter how wealthy i will become, i can never spent that amount on a watch. Not even a huge fan of watches undecided undecided undecided
Lol you will spend more than that
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Maximus85:

There's someone in need of N10m for treatment. Here someone,just one person is wearing a wristwatch on N23m.
Who dash monkey? All he does is go to Polo and take pictures with the watches on display. I know this from a reliable source.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Fedayeen02: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Basketmouth will rubbish Freeze career soon
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Seun it's high time you guys stop all this nonsense of removing pictures posted by certain bloggers all in a bid to redirect us there.... I came to Nairaland not to read blogs...if I wanted to read blogs I know where to go....rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by idu1(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2016
dhardline:
Is it just me?

Why is it that any post made by flexygist thats supposed to have a picture doesn't then i have to

now click the link all cause its on fp.Is seun indirectly advising us to visit his blog or maybe just

helping the blog owner? Just curious
my brother e tire me oooo.

Na his link i go see the pictures now.

I called him out some days ago.
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by MrSly(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2016
From their posts the bitter one here is freeze not basket mouth. Basketmouth was j st doing what he knows how to do best.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Fhowe: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2016
Fake life fake people everywhere how much is your salary oga freeze

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Ezeego1(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Fact is that freeze can't afford 23M for a Rolex watch he is actually wearing a copy.

Who dash monkey banana.

No nigerian celebrity can afford watch of 23m except davido.

Unless they want to use their life savings to buy the watch.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Hakeem3(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2016
how can a reasonable human being buy a watch for 23million naira come on thats absolutely insane. such people will never giv a dime to the needy...i think i agree with basket on this one
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2016
49cents:

It's a sin to buy a watch of that amount when many are languishing in hunger and joblessness

I swear, waste of money for me
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2016
bettercreature:
Lol you will spend more than that
You think so??
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2016
dhardline:
Is it just me?

Why is it that any post made by flexygist thats supposed to have a picture doesn't then i have to

now click the link all cause its on fp.Is seun indirectly advising us to visit his blog or maybe just

I thought it was only me,Flexygist and nairaland are in collaboration to generate traffic to flexygist cos i dnt knw y their topics make fp witout d pix... Seun needs to look into this.
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by doe: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
China
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Fhowe: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2016
fake it until you make it lol
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by jojothaiv(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Grow up kid!
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by logicab: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Please. He's most likely wearing a replica.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by AfroKnight: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2016
dhardline:
Is it just me?

Same as one other blogger lianababe or something. Once their posts hit FP, I think they delete the pictures from the thread so people have to click the link to their blogs.

Na tactics to drive traffic to their blogs.
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by ExInferis(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Mr Refrigerator's watch is fake.

Compare the two photos, the real watch has a uniform chain sitting in the lugs. Mr Ice Cream's has uneven chain.

The crown in the real watch is sitting snugly in the 2 escarpments while Ice Tray's have flatter escarpments.

As real as Linda's Hermes Birkins

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by timpaker(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Some words for basketmouth. Rolex isn't for everyone.

The watch itself is too cheap. Cuz a Richard Mille watch can buy a tray of Rolex watches plus more.

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by mamawin(f): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7v5HDjIb5T4/V6GWhv-TPfI/AAAAAAAKE8o/o8irRtGbPrgolfWQNZL-AQWKa8QdzReggCLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-r3CjkgCKiEQ/V6GWiAKlx_I/AAAAAAAKE8s/mpVbr6kMipkO18XYzYd8v_hR8HyKLj4-ACLcB/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

Mrs. Freeze!!!! Mrs. Freeze!!!!!!! Your Husband don start to fhuck up again o!!

Abeg come renew ehn slap subscription to reset ehn brain. angry
how did you know this? his wife beat him?
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by mamawin(f): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2016
ExInferis:
Mr Refrigerator's watch is fake.

Compare the two photos, the real watch has a uniform chain sitting in the lugs. Mr Ice Cream's has uneven chain.

The crown in the real watch is sitting snugly in the 2 escarpments while Ice Tray's have flatter escarpments.

As real as Linda's Hermes Birkins
lol, please how many names do you have for this guy alone? you funny die!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by mamawin(f): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2016
49cents:

misplaced priority, I will say. what more does a watch do but to tell time? I know some more functions are being added recently, but...plllleeeeeaaassssee

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by dayowunmi(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2016
If this watch is really 28 million then nawa o. I doubt freeze can afford to pay that much for only one wristwatch! No matter how rich I get, i can never spend that much on a watch! There are enough Nobel causes to invest in no matter how rich you are than just buying a watch worth millions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins / Sola Ogudugu Gets Many Suitors / Adams Afegbai Is Dead: Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 After Suffering Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.